• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RedWingsFever

Tomas Fleischmann

Rate this topic

Tomas Fleischmann  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest RedWingsFever

Does anyone else totally regret giving up Tomas Fleischmann to aquire Lang? On one hand, Lang did help this squad here and there. But Fleischmann is starting to look like a very solid NHLer. Would you have rather had us keep Fleischmann? Or did the Wings make the right move here?

I say we should have never went for Lang. And we should have held on to Fleischmann. But it's a tough choice. Cause Lang did help this team. Maybe not every night, but he had his moments.

I miss the pick but Fleischmann has only just started to stick in the NHL. We had a few good years with Lang while Fleischmann was languishing in the minors. I have no problem with that.

Guest RedWingsFever

Not at all, Fleischmann sucks.

He sure the hell doesn't suck. That's for sure.

What makes people think Fleischmann would be an NHL regular if he were on the Red Wings?

Chris Clark can be a 30 goal scorer with the Caps. Lets keep things in perspective.

And to answer the poll, Id rather have the Robert Lang that is currently playing for the Hawks than any of the other two.

Are you Flieschmann and bitter about the trade? This seems to be coming up all the time now.

That's because Lang is no longer with the Wings, while Fleischmann is still with the Capitals. Though I don't really get what people are getting at with constantly bringing up this subject. Fleischmann can barely crack their depleted, non-playoff roster. What makes anyone think he could make the Wings roster?

Chris Clark can be a 30 goal scorer with the Caps. Lets keep things in perspective.

Exactly. Josh Langfeld could be a 30 goal scorer on that team.

Any of Fleischmann's points will come attritbuted the fact that (a. He'll be getting a lot PP time, among other things and (b. They have Ovechkin. Fleischmann will probably look average on any other team. Heck, he already looks average now, even with all those points I just made.

As I said: the only thing I regret giving up in that trade was the 1st round draft pick. Lang was great here in his 1st season, and was really helpful in the Nashville series back in '04.

I was at the Caps game this past weekend. I can say that i didn't notice anything above average out of Fleischman. He didn't do anything to make him stick out as a bad player but yet he didn't do anything make you notice him on the ice. I was not impressed.

The funny thing is I remember watching the World Junior Championships the year Hudler,Fleischman and Grigorenko were all playing prominent roles for their teams. The only one who really stood out was Grigorenko (He ended up making the All-Star team),Hudler was OK but Fleischman was a complete non factor. When the Lang trade happened I thought it was a steal,and couldnt wait for Grigorenko to get here. Now all we have is Hudler. :(

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

The funny thing is I remember watching the World Junior Championships the year Hudler,Fleischman and Grigorenko were all playing prominent roles for their teams. The only one who really stood out was Grigorenko (He ended up making the All-Star team),Hudler was OK but Fleischman was a complete non factor. When the Lang trade happened I thought it was a steal,and couldnt wait for Grigorenko to get here. Now all we have is Hudler. :(

Didnt pavel say that Igor was gonna try again next year?