• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#1 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,872 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:54 AM

OK, we all have dreams about our guys. Some may be better kept private, but for the rest of them, why not have a place to sharethem? I get a kick out of reading other people's and would love to share mine.

I'll get the ball rolling....

I drempt that my friend Mary Jo and I were at an outside rink where the Wings were going to be playing. We were waiting at the entrance where the team would be coming out and we had paper and pens to get autographs. I had brought a textbook from school to study since we had gotten there early. I went to put it back in the car, and instead of the radio, the car had a TV screen. Pavel was on showing his RW jersey and pointing at the number 13 on it.

The sound was fuzzy, so I tuned it in just long enough to hear the words "number 13 was hit in the head by a puck and killed" then the sound went back out. I ran back to Mary Jo and told her what I had heard. The lady standing next to me on the other side of Mary Jo looked just like Oprah, except she was about 7 feet tall. She told me that Pavel was fine, and that I had only heard part of the story. The whole story was that someone had looked back in history and discovered that someone wearing the number 13 had been hit in the head by a puck and killed, and now there was a campaign to force all players wearing the number 13 to change their number. Pavel was refusing.

I was so relieved and thanked the lady. Then the team came out, in alphabetical order. I realized I had left my paper for the autographs in the car, so I dug in my pocket to find something. As Zetterberg came by, I found an old grocery receipt. I tried to get his attention, but he kept walking. The tall lady grabbed his arm and told him that I hadn't gotten an autograph yet. He looked at the receipt and asked, "You're not just going to throw this away, are you?" I said "oh, no Mr. Zetterberg, I could never throw away anything that's been touched by a Red Wing." He gave me an odd look and signed it.

Well, that was my first hockey dream. Anyone else want to share one? I thought this would be a nice place for them since not all fit in the category of "hot" or "icon".

#2 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:37 AM

HAHA, this thread was a good idea! biggrin.gif I haven't had anymore since the other night and I take it that that's been read in the "hot" thread.

OK, I just had one the other night! It was really weird. Cleary was walking by the side of the road and some guy attacked him with this huge piece of ice and hit broke his arm. Then they ran over it with a car and it was extended and bend really weird.

Then last night I had a dream the these 2 guys along with Nick and Dom were in this America's Next Top Model thing...yeah...

Edited by wingnut40, 19 November 2007 - 09:39 PM.

Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#3 HkyTwn

HkyTwn

some Zetter is better

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:16 PM

Ok, I have one!

It's not about the Wings, but I go to Bowling Green State University and I go to every.single.hockey game. Every year they hold a charity event called "Skate with the Falcons" and you get to lace up some skates and take the ice with the team for about an hour...chat, take pictures, get to know them. They're an amazing group of guys and, like the Wings, are completely adorable.

After Skate with the Falcons, I had a dream about the star player who is up in the ranks in the nation right now, Whitmore (he just recently had back to back hat tricks, which is awesome!) I had a dream that for some reason he was staying in the suite next to mine and gave me his AIM screenname and told me to IM him after the game. I did and we talked for a while and he asked me if I wanted to come over and watch a movie in his suite. I did and I had a blanket with me and we laid on the couch for a while and watched some DVD that just came out. Around 2am he was getting something to eat in his common room when someone knocked on the door. It was his mother and she came in yelling and freaking out about having a girl in his room so late and why were they giving him money to have girls in his room so late. So I left and told him good luck and he came to my room about 15 minutes later to tell me that he was sorry for the way that his mother acted and would I like to have dinner the next day. We sat on the couch and had coffee and talked for a while and then I woke up.

I thought the funny part about this dream is the fact that he is not one of the players I would have found myself day dreaming about. Also, he doesn't get money from the 'rents, he's on a full ride wink.gif

i hope you enjoyed!
Posted Image

#4 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,872 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:37 AM

OK, I should probably preface this with a disclaimer that I have weird dreams and am not on any sort of drugs.

I have a hamster named Niklas Matthieu Daniel Robert. The one before that was Henrik Pavel Tomas Nicklas Dominik. For those of you not familiar with hamsters, if you have a Syrian hamster (as opposed to a dwarf hamster) it can not be in a cage with another hamster. If they are the same sex, they will kill each other, and if they are of the opposite sex, they will mate like you wouldn't believe.

I dreampt that my friend, who I'll call "Nancy" was a hamster. She had her same voice, but she was a hamster. Dom and Ozzie were also hamsters. I only had two cages, so I couldn't put them together, so one was always out running in the ball. Nancy and I could talk, but I couldn't talk to Dom or Ozzie. I wanted Nancy to talk to them in hamster and tell me what they said, but she wouldn't get near them because of the hamster mating habits. I kept having to rotate them from the ball so they could "remove bodily wastes" in the cage rather than the ball and get some rest.

I kept begging Nancy to get in the cage with them and talk to them, but she kept saying, "no way! I'm not the hockey fan- you screw them".

Totally insane, I know, but I did warn you I had weird dreams.

#5 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE(55fan @ November 30, 2007 - 04:37AM) View Post

I kept begging Nancy to get in the cage with them and talk to them, but she kept saying, "no way! I'm not the hockey fan- you screw them".
Totally insane, I know, but I did warn you I had weird dreams.

OMG! Dude, are you serious. That's SOOOOOO funny! rotflmao.gif
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#6 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:53 AM

Hamster eh? laugh.gif Someone has an overactive imagination. Was it something you ate before bed? If so, please share tongue.gif That is too funny
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#7 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:16 PM

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, and that Dom gets a fair shake in Detroit this season. Given that I live in central Texas, the likelihood that either will happen this season is pretty remote. In fact, a blizzard is much more likely. dry.gif

My favorite dream was when my friend and I were fleeing (from someone... dunno who) and broke into a big, fancy house to escape. We ended up in the kitchen, which looked like one of those expensive, high-end makeover kitchens you see on HGTV -- all marble and stainless steel and beautiful cabinets.

Who should walk into the kitchen but Dom, who calmly poured us nice glasses of wine, and then chatted with us while he cooked us a wonderful dinner. He was utterly charming, and not at all surprised to see us, somehow.

No hamsters in my dream, talking or otherwise, thankfully. wink.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#8 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:34 PM

I had one a while ago when I was at this rink and I was in the upper level of seats and I started to slide down because they set at an angle and I had to hang on to something so I wouldn't fall to my death.

I some how made it to ice level and I was riding in the back of a glass zamboni with my friends. One of them jumo off, givies Cheli a kiss, and climbs back in. I'm thinking, "She doesn't even like hockey." huh.gif

Then two nights ago I was at a bowling ally(in my dream) and the Wings were there and this guy announces "If you want to bowl with the Red Wings, go ahead." I thought it was weird that that was all you had to do to see them.

And at the end of the lane there were a bunch of jersey's and Red Wings stuff insted of pins. Nick goes to bowl and the ball hits one gutter, bounces off to the other, bounces off that one, and ends up in the back of the lane.

Then my alarm clock scared me awake and I had to go to school. dry.gif

I don't know if I told this one before(sorry if I did). This one dream I had I couldn't be separated from Lija because he was suppost to protect me from something. Then I lost him and I was really scared and freaked out. So I went down this alley and knocked on a door for help. Nick happed to answer so I stayed with him and he helped me find Lils.-That was my favorite! tongue.gif

Edited by wingnut40, 01 December 2007 - 11:37 PM.

#9 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:02 AM

Hamsters????? I think I'd be cutting out the bedtime snacks.

I see Pasha in my dreams every night. One that I remember is being in a secondhand shop with my hubby, and they had an accordion in there that they knew nothing about - no idea if it were in tune, or what kind of shape it was in or anything. Since I do play (in real life), I sat down and gave it a look through. While I'm doing that, Pasha and Henrik walk in. As part of the process, I started playing a tune that I love (I won't even attempt the name of it - it's Gaelic)...it is a very slow, sad song. Here come the two of them around the corner and they stop and listen to the song.

Comes to the last verse of the tune, and I happen to look up and see Pasha. I have tears in my eyes (you have to hear this song to know that it's very sad and beautiful), and he looks sad as well (no tears though). When I finish the tune, I try to forget he's there because I'm so nervous and scared...but it doesn't happen. So in the end, we sit and talk about music, and life and all kinds of other things.

I know, not as weird as the hamsters...
Posted Image

#10 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,872 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:10 AM

Aw, sweet dream with a soundtrack- I love it.

#11 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:30 PM

I had a horrible one last night sad.gif I was at a game, and they announced that Pavel had become the mayor of new york and was leaving the team to go into politics. and then they announced that Holmstrom and Julia Roberts (?? no clue why her haha) had both just passed away crybaby.gif so they were raising a banner honoring the last game they had played in. and everyone was just like, "oh, well things change" and I was the only one upset. sad.gif

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#12 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:11 PM

OMG thats horrible!!! I would have woken up crying crybaby.gif and then raced downstairs to the internet to make sure I was dreaming.

#13 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:12 PM

I know it was scary and horrible sad.gif

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#14 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

Lose Homer????? Good God, I can't even fathom that. I can't even imagine him retiring!

And Pasha is not the political type, and even if he were, I don't see him in New York.

Thank God it was just a terrible dream.
Posted Image

#15 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,639 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:28 PM

I dreamed that we were playing the Ducks in the playoffs, and it was a big game that went into overtime, and Andreas Lilja carried the puck from behind our own net, and then.....
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#16 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE(GMRwings1983 @ December 3, 2007 - 05:28PM) View Post

I dreamed that we were playing the Ducks in the playoffs, and it was a big game that went into overtime, and Andreas Lilja carried the puck from behind our own net, and then.....

good dreams, GMR... not nightmares. blink.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#17 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE(GMRwings1983 @ December 3, 2007 - 06:28PM) View Post

Then his hottness melted the ice under Selanne's feet and Lilja was able to race to the blue line and score the game winning goal? Funny, I had the same dream ohmy.gif Ha, Lilja...

#18 Lou_Siffer

Lou_Siffer

1 more win and im diggin' in!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:30 PM

I dreamed that Downey scored...seriously. Its crazy but i have dreams of fighters scoring goals and non-fighters fighting...everything is ass backwards.
Aaron Downey tally = 4 Wins (Mclaren, PARROS, *Laperriere*, Wisniewski) - 1 L (**Boll**) - 5 Draws (Walker, Fedoruk, Davison, Shelley, O'Donnell)

(* = beatdown) (** = at the end of a shift)

Preseason prediction - Anaheim over Philadelphia in 6 (ok, well i'll settle for one right...)

#19 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE(Lou_Siffer @ December 3, 2007 - 09:30PM) View Post

I dreamed that Downey scored...seriously. Its crazy but i have dreams of fighters scoring goals and non-fighters fighting...everything is ass backwards.

Wouldn't it be awesome if that happened. Like in one game Downey scores and Hank or Nick get into fights. I would love to see that! They act all calm and cool, but I bet they could tear a spine or two out if they wanted to. I think the Calgary series was the closest thing to Nick knocking the S word out of someone. There's that pic of him 'fonting Iginla. You know that'd be no contest. sly.gif

OK sorry to get off topic there. Back to Wing/hockey dreams hehe.gif

#20 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(Lou_Siffer @ December 3, 2007 - 09:30PM)

That's not that far-fetched, you know. I'd love to see Homer lay someone out like Jiri Fischer did Hartnell...I think he's got it in him to do that.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users