He's just used to me. Posted Image

He's used? Should have bought new. Hope you at least got a test drive. :P

#182 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Hahaha Karen and Jenny, those dreams are hilarious! I love the magic carpet and airplane noises. Those would have been so funny to wake up from! I seriously wonder what goes on in our heads that gives us those kinds of dreams. :P

Here's an interesting one. I had a dream that I was in the Red Wings locker room. Nick was in there and he was doing suicides from his stall to the logo on the floor. He was visibly exhausted so I was cheering him on saying things like keep going, dig deep, etc. So he either finished or got too tired to continue and fell on the floor. I helped him up and told him to go get water and make sure he stayed hydrated throughout the day since he had been sweating so much.

Then I looked and Helm was sitting on the floor in full gear and a coach was teaching him how to swing his arms. So he had Helm sitting and moving his arms like he was in a kayak rowing or something. The coach was yelling at him to do better and he said, "C'mon you're not that smart!"

Then Lilja(!?) who was also on the floor said, "But Kindl is". I was so excited to see him that I ran over and hugged him. I told him how happy I was that he was back on the team and how much I missed him. Then I looked at his left arm and saw that is was broken. The bone was through the skin and the end of the bone was so thin it was almost transparent, but he didn't seem to notice. I said to him that I could see through his bone and kept wondering where the trainer was! I did the best I could to splint it for him and then took him to the training room to find trainer.
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#183 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:22 PM

I had a weird dream last night. I usually don't remember much of dreams, but this one was vivid. I went up to Canada to meet Gordie Howe at his lake house. It was winter time so the lake was frozen. We decided it would be fun to go out and skate, so we did. As we were on the lake, the ice melted and we ended up in the freezing water. We just thought it was funny and swam around and had a laugh about it all and became friends. Then, some time later I saw him at a game and we had a good laugh about it again - "remember that time...?" And then Mr. Hockey was my buddy.

works every time

#184 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:14 PM

He's used? Should have bought new. Hope you at least got a test drive. :P

Well, you know, a new guy starts to depreciate as soon as you get him off the lot. A reliable used guy is a better deal. Posted Image

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#185 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,917 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

Well, you know, a new guy starts to depreciate as soon as you get him off the lot. A reliable used guy is a better deal. Posted Image

If you don't mind me saying so, I think you've got a classic there.

#186 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

If you don't mind me saying so, I think you've got a classic there.

Why, thank you! :)

detroit-skyline.jpg

#187 Casey

Casey

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

:blush:
Posted Image
Ceterum autem censeo, Hudler esse delendam.

#188 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

Last night I dreamed that I was able to trick one of the rookies who spends most of the year with the Griffins into being my friend on Facebook. (It wasn't one of the current names, and I don't actually remember the name now.) So through this guy's page, I was able to access some sort of super secret Red Wing Facebook where all our guys posted regularly, but I had to just read and never post so they wouldn't catch on that I was there and block me out.

I know FB doesn't really work that way, but apparently my subconscious thinks it does.

detroit-skyline.jpg

#189 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,917 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:02 AM

I drempt that Kronner, Helm, and Ericsson came to my house except they were monkeys. They were the same height and build that they really are, but they were monkeys. They had their human features on their monkey faces, and they were wearing their helmets, but otherwise they wore nothing (which didn't really matter since they were monkeys).

They started doing my housework, but Helm was having some sort of personal problem that he wanted to discuss with me. That didn't work so well since all they said was, "oo oo oo" or whatever that noise is that monkeys make.

Then Ericsson was taking out the trash and he started turning human, and the whole naked thing got a bit embarrassing- for me, anyway. He didn't care, but he still had the tail, so it was freaky.

Then Nik took off his helmet, which I found really embarrassing because his head was naked, and he turned human- fully clothed and all. We talked for a bit (no clue about what), with Ericsson leaping about like a monkey and monkey-Helm cuddled up to me making the monkey noise trying to get my attention, so I petted him like a dog to make him feel better.

Nothing really happened plot-wise. It just was.

#190 OzzieFan30

OzzieFan30

Ozzie's Official Nurse

• 11 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:59 PM

OK, I know I'm new to this thread, but you guys are hilarious!! I was posting in the Hot Wing forum and at the bottom this is the next one over, and I had a crazy weird hockey dream last night so I thought I would tell you all about it and maybe you might get a chuckle.

So, obviously, my favorite player is Ozzie, but a close second is Draper. I have admittedly been mildly obsessed (is it possible to be mildly obsessed?) about whether they will be coming back or not this year. I also hate with every hockey cell in me the Colorado Avalanche. Keep that in mind.

I am in the backyard at my house and there are all these guys in baseball uniforms running around my fenced-in yard. I don't have a large fenced in area, literally like maybe 1600 square feet (I have dachshunds, and they hate the outdoors, so they don't need much!) and they have all these baseball bats like laying everywhere. I try to identify them and one of them is Kris Draper! He was really nice and I started running "laps" with him. Which is a joke in itself, but back to the story. So, I'm running with Draper, and asking him what is going on. And he tells me that he is trying to prove to Holland that he is good enough to be back on the team by practicing with the Tigers and getting their "bats of honor." So he says that not everyone on the team has to do this, but if Holland is not sure if he wants somebody back on the team, they have to go to Spring Training with the Tigers and prove that they can play baseball and if they are good enough to be on the Tigers, then Holland will have a better chance at picking them to be on the Red Wings. I said, "oh well that's cool. You will be a good baseball player for sure! You already proved that you can play football too, I saw you last month playing football," and he said, "oh you saw that?! That's so awesome, you are a really cool fan!" And I said, "yeah, thanks, you know, my husband just bought one of your game used jersey's and it really smells! Will you sign it for him?" and he laughed and said, "Yeah, I don't know why anyone buys those things. But yeah, I'll sign it." So I went to get it, and then all of the sudden I was at HockeyTown Cafe with Chris Osgood. I asked him why he wasn't at Spring training with Draper and he said because he already had a contract. I was so excited. I said, "Really! I am so happy that Holland brought you back! That is so great! Your family must be so happy, too." He said, "well, yeah, I mean, we will only have one year in Colorado, so it will be hard to finish my career with the Avalanche, but I'm just glad to be playing." I just sat there for a minute, like devastated. And then I started yelling at him for making me buy another jersey!!! I started saying "do you know how hard it was to walk into Joe Louis wearing a Blues jersey and a New York jersey!! People even give me dirty looks when I wear my all star jersey from 08 you jerk! Why would you make me wear some stupid colorado jersey now? I'll get beat up in Detroit! Do you want me dead? Is that what you want?!"

And then I woke up. I've never met Ozzie or Draper, but if I ever do get to meet them, I don't think I will accuse them of attempted murder. I can't say I will own an Av's jersey, even if Ozzie did ever play for them!!

Edited by OzzieFan30, 04 July 2011 - 05:43 PM.

Ozzie, what do you think the key to this whole playoffs and winning the Stanley Cup was? (asks Darren McCarty, interviewing Ozzie after beating Penguins in 2008 to win the Cup) "Just that we made every last minute a kerfuffule. That would be it, I mean, we never could just put an empty-netter in there to make it easy. We had to... really, you know what we did it for? So the fans could watch right to the end."

Thanks, Oz. So nice of you to always be thinking of the fans!!!!

#191 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,917 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

That's a nightmare! Not even for Kronner would I buy an Avs jersey!

#192 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:52 PM

Do you want me dead? Is that what you want?!"

...I've never met Ozzie or Draper, but if I ever do get to meet them, I don't think I will accuse them of attempted murder.

:lol: HAHAHAHA!!! My favorite part!!
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#193 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:06 AM

That Ozzie part really is a nightmare! But we know he won't sign anywhere but here so all is good.

As for being mildly obsessed you're right, you can't be mildly obsessed but I have been very obsessed with Ozzie's unknown future here.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#194 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

Very crazy dream last night. I was watching a hockey game, I think it was supposed to be a Wings game but we were sitting bleachers. I was sitting up near the top right next to stairs when I looked over and I'm sitting right next to me is Derek Meech. I'm sure the reason it's him is because this guy I like reminded me of him when we first met. We started talking and he said something about his grandma who was sitting in front of him, she got up to go meet his grandpa. For some reason I had a box of cheerios sitting on the bleachers and I looked down to the ground and noticed another box of them down there. :blink: He was playing around like he was going to knock the box off, so I told him if he does he'll have to go get it. Next thing I know he taps it with his foot and it goes flying so he smiles at me and gets up to go get it. After he walks away my grandma, who has been gone since 2005, told me that she knew his grandma. It was so nice to see her, I really miss her. So I was watching Derek get that box of cereal and then he was helping some woman with her luggage. Then he disappeared on me.

After that it's not hockey related but still very weird, I was watching my niece when she was really tiny. So I was able to do all sorts of things around the house while holding her in one arm. Then I had to change her diaper but didn't have any supplies so I had my dad running around trying to find them since my sister was out somewhere. Then, the worst part of my dream I was in bar somewhere, drunk and I married my ex again. Knowing that I didn't love him but still did it I was freaking out trying to figure out how to un-do it. :scared:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#195 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,917 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

Freaky weird dream here.

I drempt I was working in a cafe and was also trying to find a good wedding dress for my upcoming wedding to Jiri Hudler.

He kept bringing me dresses to try, but none of them covered my chest well. In real life, I'm a large woman with a big chest in keeping with the large rest of me.

In my dream I had a flat, hairy chest. None of the dresses covered the nipples or the hair. I had to keep sending them back and tell him to find something that covered the whole body. Then I had to run out and cook.

Never did find a good dress.

#196 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

You're right, that is freaky!

Although I can totally picture Hudler picking out dresses for someone that don't actually cover anything. Posted Image

detroit-skyline.jpg

#197 malts85

malts85

Jr. Prospect

• 24 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

I dreamt about Downey last night, he had shaved his head and I was rubbing my hands on it, and then I was like, so are you single? And then he just gave me a look that meant no I'm not :( and I took my hand off of his head and it was really awkward. lol

#198 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Aaron can NOT shave his head. It's against the law. :D
I haven't dreamed about a Wing in forever. My last hockey dream was me dating Sidney Crosby. Don't hate. Lol!!!

#199 malts85

malts85

Jr. Prospect

• 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:27 PM

lol, yeah it was pretty weird. Too bad about the Crosby dream being your last one though.

#200 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:07 PM

He was actually pretty nice. Did what I told him to. LOL!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users