There's no possible way to make it PG-13. :hehe:

#222 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:15 AM

Sure there is! Like this:

I went to sleep. Stuff happened. I woke up.

See? That was totally innocent. Unfortunately, it was also uninformative.

#223 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

I had a dream today. I don't remember a single detail except for one: Draper should not grow an afro.

#224 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,477 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

That was a weird melding of Commodore and Draper... both redheads.

Commodraper? :fro:

:lookaround:

I don't often dream about Wings (sadness), but I did have a dream about me and Kristi. We were cooking this amazing breakfast for the Wings, and they didn't show up.

:flamingmad:

So we ate it all.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#225 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

Stupid dream last night.

Me, Pavel Datsyuk, Shea Weber, and Jordin Tootoo were all in my house. Shea and Jordin were sitting at the kitchen table, presumably discussing taking over 1st place or something. Shea was awfully excited about the discussion, so I assume that was the topic. I was watching a hockey game in the living room, when Pavel strolls in, picks up the remote, and turns it to a boxing match. I got mad at him and stomped off to my bedroom to be comforted by my pet wolf (?) Pavel was like "Oh...you watching this?" I refused to answer and laid down on the bed. Jordin came in, sat down beside me, and held my hand while my pet wolf cuddled up to me.

Then I woke up.

#226 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

So, um, apparently my subconscious needs to be reminded of which goalies I do and do not have crushes on?

And apparently my subconscious thinks I need to be treated to a series of dreams over the last several nights in which Ty Conklin is an incredibly sexy vampire? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This is definitely not something I would have thought of while awake.

And now I'm somewhat irked with my subconscious for not coming up with this sooner so I could go ogle the hot vampire goalie more conveniently. Posted Image

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#227 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

Ty "the Vampire" Conklin? Who knew?

Maybe it's because he got sent to GR and everyone was saying he sucks.

#228 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

I like Ty "the Vampire", your subconscious had a great idea!

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#229 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

You'd think if any of our goalieboys were going to be a vampire, it would have been Dom, right? And Ty would have been a werewolf if he were going to be any sort of supernatural creature! Apparently my subconscious disagrees. But I don't think I'll argue, as these are quite possibly the hottest dreams I've ever had. Posted Image

Of course this means I've now spontaneously developed a raging crush on Ty Conklin, which I certainly wasn't expecting, but what's one more goalie? Posted Image

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#230 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Can never have too many goalies to love, Ty is on my list as well.

My friend Jean had this dream last night. She and I were with another friend and Jenna Osgood walked up to us asking about classes at our local community college. She looked upset and we asked what was wrong. Then we went into another room which was a banquet hall and saw Ozzie with a bunch of young women hanging all over him. She looked and saw Dom sitting at one of the tables shirtless! :lol:

You'd think if anything Ozzie would be and his pasty white skin would be reflecting light. :P

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#231 malts85

malts85

Jr. Prospect

• 24 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

So I took a quick (4 1/2 hour nap this evening) and White was in my dream. In front of my living room there is a garage, and in my dream that garage was there but there was another building next to it, I'm not sure if it was a house or what but on the roof was White, and it looked like he was writing things down in a book. I was like Oh my God I have to get his attention I can't believe he's here. But by the time I got outside he was already climbing down and then he as walking with some of the other players and I managed to get a picture of them. Next thing I know I'm in Detroit with my cousin and we're walking out of a parking garage and taking pictures of store workers who are supposedly dressed up as past tv characters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users