230 replies to this topic

#41 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE(55fan @ December 9, 2007 - 12:17AM) View Post

Agreed re: Pavel, but wouldn't there be the element of surprise with Pavel? He would never be the type to go out and fight, but I could see him as the knight in shining armour defending a friend in distress.

DMac can give the enforcer lessons. We'll teach them stick handling. (If you type something like that, do you wash your hands off with soap?)

Oh dear lord, I just about spit water all over my laptop reading that.

Edited by redwingslady87, 09 December 2007 - 12:49 PM.

#42 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:54 PM

DMac can give the enforcer lessons. We'll teach them stick handling. (If you type something like that, do you wash your hands off with soap?)

Oh, behave! laugh.gif
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#43 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE(55fan @ December 9, 2007 - 12:17AM)

You so don't want to know the image that conjured up. Trust me.
Posted Image

#44 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:00 AM

two nights in a row now blink.gif haha.

thursday night - I dreamt that me and a friend were going to a game and we found out that if you go there early enough you could go into the locker room and sit on these benches and watch all the players get ready. so we went in and were waiting with a few other people. then the players all came in and I was just staring at them all and couldnt get up the courage to talk. and then kept looking at us, like "why dont you guys say anything?" then chelios came in and was talking to Lebda, and Chelios was Lebdas dad....and I kept thinking "I never knew that before but it makes sense, he is older than him and then are both from the same area" haha then I wound up in some restraunt or something.

last night - haha I dreamt I was on my computer on the Hottest Wings thread and a bunch of people had gone and met the wings and had all these great pictures. and there were more of Zetterberg with the saving cream in his face and all this. and there were several posts that I was reading in my dream that I swear have been in that thread before blink.gif haha

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#45 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 08:42 PM

I did have a strange dream the other night. My hubby was in hospital undergoing surgery on his heart, and I was crashed in a waiting room on a couch with a blanket over me. All of a sudden, I hear voices and here are the Wings gathering in this room. I closed my eyes and pretended I was still sleeping, and I hear a voice say, "I know her." It's Tomas Holmstrom. Then another voice says, "I do too." This is Kirk Maltby. Then another one says, "Wonder what she's doing here?" Again, it is Homer. Then I feel a soft hand brush the hair from my face...it's Pasha.

Unfortunately, that's when I was rudely awakened by Loki slurping me in the face. laugh.gif

Posted Image

#46 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE(Kira @ December 15, 2007 - 08:42PM) View Post

I did have a strange dream the other night. My hubby was in hospital undergoing surgery on his heart, and I was crashed in a waiting room on a couch with a blanket over me. All of a sudden, I hear voices and here are the Wings gathering in this room. I closed my eyes and pretended I was still sleeping, and I hear a voice say, "I know her." It's Tomas Holmstrom. Then another voice says, "I do too." This is Kirk Maltby. Then another one says, "Wonder what she's doing here?" Again, it is Homer. Then I feel a soft hand brush the hair from my face...it's Pasha.

Unfortunately, that's when I was rudely awakened by Loki slurping me in the face. laugh.gif

That's the god of mischief for ya haha

#47 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:16 AM

Maybe I should sic him on Pasha at camp...let Loki give him slurps and kisses. At least he could get away with it! laugh.gif
Posted Image

#48 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:58 AM

Kira, at least you didn't dream Pasha was licking your face with wet, slurpy kisses. It might have scared you for life. smile.gif

I drempt that my relatives were planning a wedding for my cousin and I ran away because they were asking my opinion on everything they disagreed on.

I ran into the woods and happened upon Dan Cleary and Tomas Holmstrom. Dan was dragging Homer as Homer had been knocked out, so I helped him. We were looking for shelter and saw a house on the other side of a pond at the edge of the woods. I wanted to go across the pond, but Cleary was afraid he'd fall on the ice because it was slippery, so we went around.

It was a one room cabin. We put Homer on the bed and built a fire, then agrued about what to do for food. Dan wanted to go back to the woods and get nuts and berries; I wanted to go to the field and get clover. We argued over whether or not people could eat clover.

Then my relatives showed up. We realized the house was made of glass except for the closets, so we put Homer in the clothes closet, Dan hid in the linen closet, and I hid in the coat closet.

There was a TV in the closet, so I turned on Sesame Street. Kermit the Frog was singing about how frogs love to eat insects. I don't remember the whole song, but it went something like:
The exoskeleton gives it crunch
But the inside's what I love a bunch
And that's blood.

Then these girl frog muppets were dancing around Kermit and singing "blood blood blood blood" in the background whilst Kermit sang "I love blood". I thought Sesame Street had sure changed since I was a kid. I woke up trying to remember the song.

#49 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(55fan @ December 16, 2007 - 05:58AM) View Post

There was a TV in the closet, so I turned on Sesame Street. Kermit the Frog was singing about how frogs love to eat insects. I don't remember the whole song, but it went something like:
The exoskeleton gives it crunch
But the inside's what I love a bunch
And that's blood.

Then these girl frog muppets were dancing around Kermit and singing "blood blood blood blood" in the background whilst Kermit sang "I love blood". I thought Sesame Street had sure changed since I was a kid. I woke up trying to remember the song.

That's crazy talk - Kermit isn't on Sesame Street, he's on the Muppets! laugh.gif silly
But that blood stuff is kinda... blink.gif wow lol

Edited by PenaltyShot 96, 16 December 2007 - 01:35 PM.

#50 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:55 PM

Kermit is too on Sesame Street - where do you think he made his name?

You have scary dreams, 55fan. scared.gif
Posted Image

#51 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE(Kira @ December 16, 2007 - 02:55PM) View Post

Kermit is too on Sesame Street - where do you think he made his name?

Really? I remember Big Bird, Elmo, Bert and Ernie, and Cookie Monster, but not Kermit... huh.gif

#52 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:11 PM

Back in my day, they didn't have Elmo. He's a new kid on the block. I think they don't do as much with Kermit since Jim Henson died. They just have old clips, none of which involve blood.

If you think the dreams I share are scary, you should hear the ones I keep to myself. Discression being the better part of valour and all that.

#53 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE(PenaltyShot 96 @ December 16, 2007 - 03:06PM) View Post

Really? I remember Big Bird, Elmo, Bert and Ernie, and Cookie Monster, but not Kermit... huh.gif

Yes, they had this "frog on the street" reporter type character that Kermit did...this is before Miss Piggy and the Muppet Show came along (and I used to watch that religiously).

If these are the dreams you do share, I don't even want to venture a guess as to what the other ones are!
Posted Image

#54 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:07 PM

Huh, my bad.
I can't really contribute to this thread, I rarely remember any of my dreams. I recall one dream where someone was trying to kill me at a Wings game, but a guy with a ginormous german shepherd dog saved me. =/ Lame I know haha, I need to spark my subconcious creativity somehow.

#55 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:48 PM

Hell, that's tame compared to some of them here. laugh.gif
Posted Image

#56 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:11 PM

I don't get it. huh.gif

QUOTE(55fan @ December 16, 2007 - 05:58AM) View Post

That's so funny! OMG, I can't breath. That's so f-ing weird and demonic, yet somehow funny. laugh.gif

I really want some hockey dreams. I'm not very happy dry.gif BTW, my cat's name is Elmo...seeing as how we were talking about muppets and such.
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#57 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE(wingnut40 @ December 18, 2007 - 04:11PM) View Post

I don't get it. huh.gif

Time for a little history lesson, then. Back in my day, before kids learned of "freedom of speech" before they were old enough to use it wisely, there were these words that were called "naughty words" which you couldn't say because your parents and teachers said so. That was good enough reason in those days. They were words which might offend someone, and, out of respect for others, we didn't use them. If we did say something like "poop" or "butt" or "fart" (hey, those were the only ones I knew back then), your mother would wash your mouth out with soap to get rid of the "dirty" words. Actually, it was to teach you a lesson not to say them.

So I wrote "if you type something like that (as in naughty) do you have to wash your hands off with soap?" It was a little joke that since my hands had done the naughty thing, they should be washed instead of my mouth, the funny (?) part being that hands always get washed with soap, so it's not a punishment.

You know, I bet kids nowdays have never had a "Zestfully clean supper".

#58 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:18 PM

Oh I got ya, I got. That makes sense now thanks!!! Pretty funny know that I get it. laugh.gif
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#59 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE(55fan @ December 19, 2007 - 08:15AM)

Time for a little history lesson, then. Back in my day, before kids learned of "freedom of speech" before they were old enough to use it wisely, there were these words that were called "naughty words" which you couldn't say because your parents and teachers said so. That was good enough reason in those days. They were words which might offend someone, and, out of respect for others, we didn't use them. If we did say something like "poop" or "butt" or "fart" (hey, those were the only ones I knew back then), your mother would wash your mouth out with soap to get rid of the "dirty" words. Actually, it was to teach you a lesson not to say them.

So I wrote "if you type something like that (as in naughty) do you have to wash your hands off with soap?" It was a little joke that since my hands had done the naughty thing, they should be washed instead of my mouth, the funny (?) part being that hands always get washed with soap, so it's not a punishment.

You know, I bet kids nowdays have never had a "Zestfully clean supper".

It's just a hop, skip and jump to washing your mind out with soap. I can think of a few situations where I've thought that around here. laugh.gif
Posted Image

#60 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:41 AM

I just woke up from a Downey dream. I'll post it later though, I have to get ready for school... dry.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users