• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#61 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:30 AM

OK! Dude, I just had a dream with The Nickidge in it! It was, as usual, really weird. Me and my mom were on our way home from somewhere and we decided to stop at Taco Bell. When we walked in there was this empty room, kind of like a waiting room, and there were these people in line to go through the door and into Taco Bell.

I noticed this guy looked a little like Nick so I got my mom and asked her if she thought it was him(I actually said if she saw "The Nickidge"). Anyway, were finally out of the waiting room and ended up behind him in line. We kept talking to each other, trying to determine if it was him or not.

So he goes up, gets his stuff, and turns around to leave. He's about to walk by and we groan because we realize it was him and we missed our chance. Then he says "I'll sign it for you." Umm sign what, Nick? huh.gif He asked "What time is it, 2:10?" I looked at the clock and it said 2:09, but I still said yes to his question. He wrote his name, the date, and the time on the paper so I would know what day and time I meet him. The End laugh.gif

Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#62 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (wingnut40 @ December 26, 2007 - 11:30AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He wrote his name, the date, and the time on the paper so I would know what day and time I meet him. The End laugh.gif

Well The Nickage does like to be organized...tongue.gif
I dreamt I was at the zoo with Brett and he bought me some of those candied almonds. Do they even sell those at the zoo?
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#63 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:08 PM

I don't know...which zoo????
Posted Image

#64 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:20 PM

I had this one a few nights ago....

I had to go to Scotland, I dont remember why but like I was being forced to go. so I was trying to figure out how to get there. and Hank comes to my house and is outside with me telling me all about the way he always takes. I was going to ask him to go with me but then he went inside, so I went to follow him but I had to climb up this steep hill to get to the driveway. So I finally got in the house and had to search for him, I had given up and sat down in the living room, and saw him walk into the kitchen haha. so I go in and it is kind of dark in there, and he was eating something, so he turns around and starts talking to me. But he didnt look like Hank anymore. He had like super short hair, and these big glasses that were tinted brown.... he looked a lot like this guy only shorter hair and the glasses were brown. and he was eating and talking and had food falling out of his mouth....It was so gross! haha. all I kept thinking was, if only all the girls in love with him could see him now. lol

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#65 filppula.girl.51

filppula.girl.51

Draftee

• 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 12:23 AM

I had a dream that Filppula and I were sitting in a church pew and I had just met him for the first time and he started to ask me to marry him. Before I could say yes, my mother walked in and started talking to him about crap and he turned to me and said "I'd rather get into a fight in a game then be married to you and get stuck with this woman!" and then I woke up... worst nightmare I've ever had.

#66 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:35 AM

First of all, welcome to our little clan! And for a first post, I must say that was interesting. Sounds like he met my mother-in-law!
Posted Image

#67 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:12 PM

Well last night I had a dream that Lilja, The Nickidge, and I think Cleary came to my school and were giving chapel. They were dressed in their jerseys and had skates on. Lija checked Nick and Cleary skated over to them and some other stuff happend. I don't know how they tied that in with Jesus, but I'd say it was the best chapel ever! laugh.gif
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#68 Flip-check

Flip-check

kicking ass and taking Cups

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Lou_Siffer @ December 3, 2007 - 09:30PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dreamed that Downey scored...seriously. Its crazy but i have dreams of fighters scoring goals and non-fighters fighting...everything is ass backwards.

If you click my sig link you'll get to see a bit of that Lou. No non-fighters fighting though... it's not a perfect world.

Actually I had a dream a few weeks ago that I meant to share here, but never got around to. It was like there had been a Winter Classic in the backyard of my uncle's place in West Bloomfield, and I ran into Ozzie and Dom in the lockerroom after the game in gear. We hung out for a while and I wanted to get Ozzie's john hancock.. then somebody called me out of the room to help with something and when I got back, they were gone!

I woke up and was like, those guys ditched me sad.gif

No, it's definitely excitement.

#69 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:07 PM

I love your avatar. smile.gif
Posted Image

#70 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Flip-check @ January 1, 2008 - 08:55PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you click my sig link you'll get to see a bit of that Lou. No non-fighters fighting though... it's not a perfect world.

Actually I had a dream a few weeks ago that I meant to share here, but never got around to. It was like there had been a Winter Classic in the backyard of my uncle's place in West Bloomfield, and I ran into Ozzie and Dom in the lockerroom after the game in gear. We hung out for a while and I wanted to get Ozzie's john hancock.. then somebody called me out of the room to help with something and when I got back, they were gone!

I woke up and was like, those guys ditched me sad.gif

I wouldn't ditch you, Flip. How wude of them... the noive!

Speaking of dreams with a ditch-theme: Last night/this morning very early, I was dreaming about London, one of my favorite places on Earth. I was standing on the banks of the Thames, near Tower Bridge, waiting for something -- I don't know what. Two people came toward me, looking at a map, and who should it be but Dom and Lidstrom?

They were lost and asked me where a certain pub was. Why, it just so happened that I know it well! The Bag 'o Nails, near Buckingham Palace. I start to tell them how to take the tube to Victoria Station, etc. and they stop me, saying they're more confused than ever, language issues, whatever. OK, so, I decide to take them there myself, it's just easier.

We catch the train, get off at the station and head for the pub, which by then I've pointed out to them along with other landmarks so they can get oriented. We start to cross a street (an iffy proposition at any time in London traffic) and they both run across the zebra crossing without me....as I don't really want to die with taxi skid marks all over me.

I couldn't get across the street, the crowd swallowed them up... and I never saw either Dom or Nick again. Sadness galore. So, Flip... you're not the only one to get ditched in dreamland.

At least I was in London and could go drown my sorrows at the pub, eh?

edit: I love your sig, Flip. Homer is mad, I tell you, just mad!!! In a good way, of course.

Edited by puckloo39, 02 January 2008 - 11:48 PM.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#71 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:28 AM

Ah, puir darlin'...'tis nae fair. sad.gif
Posted Image

#72 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:40 AM

Alright I finally have one to share! I dreamed I was at my house and Ozzie appeared and we were hanging out in my room for hours (nothing happened ladies tongue.gif) we were just talking and my mom came in to tell me it was 9:30 and she said "Oh, Ozzie's here" like it was totally normal. But in my dream I thought that I had been dreaming, so I went downstairs and told my brother that I dreamed I hung out with Ozzie and he said "No he was here, I saw his Ford in the driveway. He comes around all the time."
I apparently was the only one who didn't know that Ozzie showed up at my house all the time, but the next night he was back. So I asked him if I could have a picture and he said yes, I got out my cell phone and he smiled for the picture, but right before I pressed the button, he morphed into an all-dark brown tabby cat and hid behind my desk. I moved the desk and took a picture of the cat, and then went around showing everyone and telling them it was Ozzie and people thought I was insane. Moreso than usual haha.

#73 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (PenaltyShot 96 @ January 3, 2008 - 10:40AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...but right before I pressed the button, he morphed into an all-dark brown tabby cat and hid behind my desk. I moved the desk and took a picture of the cat, and then went around showing everyone and telling them it was Ozzie and people thought I was insane. Moreso than usual haha.

rotflmao.gif OMG, that's so awesome! clap.gif

#74 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:14 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did lol. I was still a touch messed up from being sick when this went down. All the more reason to fear the great and powerful Oz - he can shapeshift ninja.gif

#75 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

Last night I had two very weird dreams, both involving the website and one involving the Wings. I blame the first one on being sick and not being drugged up, and the second one on being drugged up hehe.gif I didnt fall asleep until about 4am which is when I had dream 1:

I dreamt that I got online and was checking LGW and decided to check the photography thread. (because I posted a few pictures there before) So I go in and there are all these pictures of me and my family in there that this one poster kept posting. Their name was "#26NoLongerSeventeen" then they had literally at least 100 posts in a row filled with pictures from my Facebook. and OsGod was in there have a conversation with them because he figured I had made a new username on here. So I had to go change my facebook password so they couldnt get anymore of my pictures. Then for the heck of it I tried my password on their account and it works so I edited all their posts to say "NVM" so none of my pictures were posted. And the person just dissapeared.

I woke up at 7:30am and was really pissed that Brandon (osgod) didnt ask me on AIM if I made a new account. and I was so made someone would do that ranting.gif until I realized it was a dream.... blush.gif but then my head was pounding and I realized I only got a few hours of sleep so I took some Nyquil and then had this gem of a dream....

I got on LGW (I think my dreams are telling me I am here too often) and went to the Hot Wings thread. and everyone was talking all about the newest way to keep in touch with the players, CB Radios. blink.gif So of course we all chimed in and sang "Convoy"....because we are just all that awesome, right? laugh.gif But the radios were more like an answering machine. We would leave them messages and then hours later they might say "thanks" back to us. Everyone was so excited that we figured out how to do this. But I didnt think that it was really them. Everyone got mad at me for not having faith, even though they would talk to us while there was a Wings game going. Then for some reasons someone brought the Spice Girls in to prove it to me....so they got on the Radios and were talking. But the Wings didnt believe it was really the Spice Girls so they said they weren't going to talk to us anymore if we were just going to try and trick them.

blink.gif make of them what you will haha. I blame being sick and the Nyquil haha

Edited by wingnut22, 08 February 2008 - 02:45 PM.

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#76 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:33 AM

I've been downing Nyquil all weekend. It knocks me out, but every few hours I have to get up to use the biffy (what with being a middleaged woman and drinking lots of fluids sad.gif )

Anyway, every time I wake up, the same thought is in my head. Just 2 words, and no explanation as to why I'm thinking them. No recollection of a dream, or anything significant on my mind before sleeping. Just 2 words: Dallas Drake. I blame the Nyquil as well.

#77 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:09 PM

Wow, Nyquil huh? Well I didn't have any, but I had a dream the other night and there was a giant floating Nick head. I looked at the head and was like "Wow this guy looks a lot like Nick. I wonder if they're related." I'm not normally that dumb in my dreams.

I had another one where I was in Kroger and Andreas walked through the door and he looked really fat. I was wondering if he'd remember me since IRL I just met him a few days before. Suddenly we were best friends and all buddy-buddy and he was thin again. I tried to ask him if he thought Cloverfield looked good, but I couldn't get the words out, so I just asked him if he'd seen any good movies. We went to the DVD section(It seems like this place was more like a Wal-Mart) and he pick up Santa Clause 3 and said this was a good movie. I'm thinking 'I don't even need to see that movie to know it's crap.' But all I said to him was "Really?" Then my mom, him, and I get to the check out, even though we didn't buy anything, and the dude stamps their hands with a green stamp, but not mine. Since Lilja's stamp was still wet he stamped me with his. When I woke up all I thought was 'Andreas has bad taste in movies.' blink.gif

#78 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:03 AM

I had a NyQuil dream last night that i was sitting in the penalty box with hank and a bunch of little kids. He was trying to remember all of their names, but couldn't for the life of him. It was very cute.

#79 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:52 PM

After reading all these things that you gals dreamed while under the influence of NyQuil, I'm not sure if I ever want to take that stuff again! scared.gif
Posted Image

#80 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ February 19, 2008 - 05:52PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After reading all these things that you gals dreamed while under the influence of NyQuil, I'm not sure if I ever want to take that stuff again! scared.gif

hahaha laugh.gif ya never know. You could dream that you and Pavel drift off into the sunset somewhere.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users