• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#81 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:16 AM

Honey, I've dreamed of that - and I didn't even need NyQuil to do it!
Posted Image

#82 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (Kira @ February 20, 2008 - 02:16AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honey, I've dreamed of that - and I didn't even need NyQuil to do it!

the Nyquill will make it an even better drea, wink.gif

haha how did this turn into me pushing sleeping drugs? scared.gif

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#83 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (wingnut22 @ February 20, 2008 - 03:27AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the Nyquill will make it an even better drea, wink.gif

haha how did this turn into me pushing sleeping drugs? scared.gif

Hey when I'm sick and can't sleep, I really don't mind having the dreams. Especially if they turn out nicely sly.gif

#84 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:32 AM

I just had a scary/sad Red Wings dream. I was at the mall with my mom and we saw Sammy sitting at a table. I was like OMG SAMMY yowza.gif so I kept looking at him as we walked by and he saw me look at him, but he didn't say anything, yet. For some reason me and my mom were looking at stuffed lions and I'm thinking I need to find something he can sign, but I didn't. So we were walking again and there's Sammy and Hank. I again, look over at them and Sammy starts yelling at me!!! sad.gif He's saying stuff like 'you can't look at people' or something weird like that and after eveything he said Hank would agree with him saying 'yeah!, yeah! yeah!' I'm thinking why are they yelling at me, I didn't do anything, and where did Hank come from huh.gif Then this chick who was Emma Andersson, but didn't look like her was there and I was talking to her. I kept saying good things about Hank so he would hear me and not yell at me again. dry.gif
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#85 Kronwall55

Kronwall55

Rookie

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:42 AM

I haven't had any recent dreams about any of the Wings. Last dreams I had that I remember was years ago...Igor was in a few and Sergei Fedorov. Also had a dream I was at the Toast.

One of the funniest hockey dreams that I had was about Mike Modano. You know how athletes are on cereal boxes when they win a championship.....I was in a grocery store and there was Mike Modano on a box of cereal....Lucky Charms and he was dressed as the Lucky Charms elf! I couldn't figure out why he was on the box since the Stars didn't win. Then it said on the back of the box that every year the Stars DIDN'T win the Stanley Cup one of them would appear on the cereal box as the Lucky Charms elf.

Very, very strange dream.

#86 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Fedorov65 @ March 16, 2008 - 12:42PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of the funniest hockey dreams that I had was about Mike Modano. You know how athletes are on cereal boxes when they win a championship.....I was in a grocery store and there was Mike Modano on a box of cereal....Lucky Charms and he was dressed as the Lucky Charms elf! I couldn't figure out why he was on the box since the Stars didn't win. Then it said on the back of the box that every year the Stars DIDN'T win the Stanley Cup one of them would appear on the cereal box as the Lucky Charms elf.

Very, very strange dream.

laugh.gif That's awesome. That would definitely motivate Modano to try harder next year.
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#87 shortt1604

shortt1604

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:18 PM

I've had a Wing dream.. I was sleeping in my basement on a air mattress for some reason and I heard my brothers phone go off so I went to go see why and he answered it and said, "Yah, he's on my couch sleeping." I didn't know who he was talking about and then I realized that it was Lidstrom. He was there because something with his plane went wrong and he was with his parents so they were in my room sleeping and when I went upstairs because he was in the shower his parents were packing the car to leave and they wouldn't say anything to me. So I wanted to hurry up and get ready before he left but I didn't want him to leave before I saw him. Then it skipped to when I was in the car with him and he was backing out of my driveway and I was trying to figure out why he was at my house and he told me that since I was his girlfriend he could tell me.. and the only thing I was thinking was.. "I'm not his girlfriend I have a boyfriend but if I tell him that he won't tell me why he was at my house."

#88 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (shortt1604 @ March 16, 2008 - 08:18PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...and he told me that since I was his girlfriend he could tell me.. and the only thing I was thinking was.. "I'm not his girlfriend I have a boyfriend but if I tell him that he won't tell me why he was at my house."

Hey, if Lidstrom ever tells you you are his girlfriend, don't question it - just enjoy it wink.gif

#89 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (PenaltyShot 96 @ March 16, 2008 - 09:16PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, if Lidstrom ever tells you you are his girlfriend, don't question it - just enjoy it wink.gif

Yeah, because if you do, you'll realize you're dreaming and wake up before you get to the good part.
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#90 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:13 PM

haha i had a dream that i was the host of some talk show, and i was interviewing my dad and dallas drake. the weirdest part was that the studio was the playground of my elementary school. like...i was interviewing them on the swings.

it was an awesome dream. i was bummed to wake up.

Posted Image

#91 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

I almost forgot! I had a Wing dream last night!

I had gone to a game, and then came back to my parents' house. Chris Chelios was standing in the living room dressed in full Mechanics gear, skates and all. He shot a puck at me in the kitchen and I caught it. It was a mini-puck with some slogan on it...."Chris Chelios All-Stars" or something. He'd signed it too! I ran into the living room and grabbed him in a huge hug. He started whispering in my ear...............

And my alarm went off. Shucks.

#92 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:19 AM

haha i had a dream that mike babcock stole my car. he brought it back w/a human skull hanging from the rear view mirror.

Posted Image

#93 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,907 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 7, 2008 - 10:19AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha i had a dream that mike babcock stole my car. he brought it back w/a human skull hanging from the rear view mirror.

Please tell me the skull had a big gap between its front teeth and didn't know where its elbows were.
hockeysmile.gif

ETA: I should probably specify that since it was a dream I feel comfortable making light of the situation and, while I have no respect for Pronger, I do not seriously wish him to be a skull hanging from a rear view mirror.

Edited by 55fan, 10 April 2008 - 08:31 AM.

#94 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:00 AM

I had a dream last night haha that I was driving around town here and pasted these apartment buildings and all the Wings were out huddled up around babcock who was coaching them, they were on the grass all dressed for the game. and I was all excited to see them. Then I went into some store that we were all on computers and I went to my facebook and Derek Meech had friended me on facebook and had sent me a message so I clicked it and it was something like, "Always great to meet the fans! We all love Shup. Sexytime wink.gif " and I was like.......huh? haha. so then there was a tv on and all the sudden there is this commercial where this old guy with long white hair and a beard and mustache, and he was super tan and tons of muscles. and Meech was next to him. and it was all waves crashing on the beach, sunset haha and the old guy flexed his arms above his head and Meech smelled his armpit, and in like French or something asked what the aroma was. and the old guy was like, "Ode de Shup" and then I quick texted lauren to let her know Shup's name was on a commercial.

and then I woke up laughing.

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#95 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:06 AM

wtf Lizz?! Ode de Shup? laugh.gif laugh.gif I am honored that you text me even in your dreams. Two questions: was the old guy Chris Chelios, and since it was on a beach, was Meech a crossdressing mermaid?

Edited by PenaltyShot 96, 10 April 2008 - 09:07 AM.

#96 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (PenaltyShot 96 @ April 10, 2008 - 10:06AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf Lizz?! Ode de Shup? laugh.gif laugh.gif I am honored that you text me even in your dreams. Two questions: was the old guy Chris Chelios, and since it was on a beach, was Meech a crossdressing mermaid?

no it wasnt chelios haha. and now I wish meech would have been the mermaid! hahaha dang it!

Posted Image

#97 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ April 10, 2008 - 09:28AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please tell me the skull had a big gap between its front teeth and didn't know where its elbows were.
hockeysmile.gif

ETA: I should probably specify that since it was a dream I feel comfortable making light of the situation and, while I have no respect for Pronger, I do not seriously wish him to be a skull hanging from a rear view mirror.

oh my god that smiley looks JUST LIKE HIM too! hahahaha! laugh.gif

Posted Image

#98 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:07 PM

Rabs!!!! haha I had a dream last night that I was driving around with some people in a car and we came across the wings and a bunch of people getting stuff signed. So I saw you and was like hmmmm so I made the other passengers in the van I was in get out (except the person driving) then I called Hank over and told him to get in the front seat because I had to tellhim something. then I called you over and told you to get in and shut the door, then yelled at the driver to go! and we kidnapped Hank laugh.gif we drove around the parking lot a few times and you were just laughing saying it was awesome. and he was in the front seat just like, "what did you have to tell me?" not knowing we were trying to steal him. ph34r.gif

Posted Image

#99 Elshupacabra

Elshupacabra

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (wingnut22 @ April 10, 2008 - 10:00AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a dream last night haha that I was driving around town here and pasted these apartment buildings and all the Wings were out huddled up around babcock who was coaching them, they were on the grass all dressed for the game. and I was all excited to see them. Then I went into some store that we were all on computers and I went to my facebook and Derek Meech had friended me on facebook and had sent me a message so I clicked it and it was something like, "Always great to meet the fans! We all love Shup. Sexytime wink.gif " and I was like.......huh? haha. so then there was a tv on and all the sudden there is this commercial where this old guy with long white hair and a beard and mustache, and he was super tan and tons of muscles. and Meech was next to him. and it was all waves crashing on the beach, sunset haha and the old guy flexed his arms above his head and Meech smelled his armpit, and in like French or something asked what the aroma was. and the old guy was like, "Ode de Shup" and then I quick texted lauren to let her know Shup's name was on a commercial.

and then I woke up laughing.

shocking.gif

Hmm...

He didn't look anything like ^me^ did he? huh.gif

#100 Earthhuman

Earthhuman

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (PenaltyShot 96 @ January 3, 2008 - 11:14PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did lol. I was still a touch messed up from being sick when this went down. All the more reason to fear the great and powerful Oz - he can shapeshift ninja.gif

"Red Wing Power, Activate! Form of: Brick Wall!"

Edited by Earthhuman, 12 April 2008 - 03:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users