230 replies to this topic

#101 Earthhuman

Earthhuman

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 7, 2008 - 11:19AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha i had a dream that mike babcock stole my car. he brought it back w/a human skull hanging from the rear view mirror.

He actually did that to me once.

#102 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:26 AM

i just had a dream that i was at an elegant potato tasting party and aaron downey was one of the guests. the dream ended w/me falling down an elevator shaft a'la doctor drake ramoray.

i have the most awesome dreams.

edit: haha i think i just realised that since this thread is in 'between periods', that it's supposed to be about like...hot dreams. i think i'm doing it wrong.

Edited by hallelujahlogic, 12 April 2008 - 03:31 AM.

Posted Image

#103 Earthhuman

Earthhuman

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:34 AM

Well I was spending a week at my girlfriend's house awhile ago, and she has been in every dream I remember since I met her. smile.gif That's how I know she's the one.

Anyway, I had a dream that we were in the locker room, and she was going around flirting with all of the players, and of course in my mind this was their fault, not hers. Well, I went back to the showers and there she was with Shanahan, who of course you can't trust your woman with, just ask Draper. Well I was mad cause they were standing awfully close and all.

This dreams was funny upon reflection, because she has come out and told me she would love to have an orgy with the Red Wings, and if the opportunity ever came up, she would take it and I would just have to deal with it. On my part, I completely understand.

Well anyway, the night after the dream (in real life, now), Zetterberg scored a hat trick, and I was feeling pretty good about them... so that night I had the same dream, except that I wasn't mad at all. It looked like they were all about to have an orgy, and thankfully, she kissed me awake.

Phew!

#104 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 12, 2008 - 03:26AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just had a dream that i was at an elegant potato tasting party and aaron downey was one of the guests. the dream ended w/me falling down an elevator shaft a'la doctor drake ramoray.

i have the most awesome dreams.

edit: haha i think i just realised that since this thread is in 'between periods', that it's supposed to be about like...hot dreams. i think i'm doing it wrong.

If you go back and read some of the ones in here, you'll know that your elegant potato tasting evening fits right in! biggrin.gif
You fell down the elevator shaft? Owee!

Edited by ChelisChick, 19 April 2008 - 07:23 PM.

#105 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,894 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:13 AM

I started the thread in the between periods section since so many of us in the hottest wing thread had dreams and some weren't the "hot" variety. (I did specify that some details are better kept personal- and I do keep them personal. You're welcome.)

Anyway, this is for any kind of dreams- nightmares, funny, whatever. At least Downey at a potato tasting party makes sense.

I drempt that Ozzie and I were going to be trading jobs and I had to train him in at work. I started talking Canadian, eh. (I used to live in Sask.) I never got to the part where I got to be a goalie; I just showed him how to install gaskets in sewer pipe fittings. He was in full goalie gear, except for the gloves, which would have made the job impossible.

#106 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (Elshupacabra @ April 12, 2008 - 03:48AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shocking.gif

Hmm...

He didn't look anything like ^me^ did he? huh.gif

not as thick of hair, but pretty close tongue.gif

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#107 Earthhuman

Earthhuman

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ April 12, 2008 - 09:13AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I started the thread in the between periods section since so many of us in the hottest wing thread had dreams and some weren't the "hot" variety. (I did specify that some details are better kept personal- and I do keep them personal. You're welcome.)

Was that directed at me? I can edit my post if you'd rather not have it in your thread?

#108 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,894 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (Earthhuman @ April 13, 2008 - 08:27PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was that directed at me? I can edit my post if you'd rather not have it in your thread?

Oh, dude, no! That was in response to hallelujalogic who was afraid her (sorry if that's the wrong pronoun) dream didn't fit here cuz we're in the between periods section. I was just saying that dreams didn't have to be hot.

I keep my hot dreams private cuz if people knew what I looked like, they'd never be able to look at the players the same again. Like seeing an ugly woman with kids, and the first thing you think is "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW! Someone screwed her!" And your mind is never the same again.

Edited by 55fan, 14 April 2008 - 05:01 AM.

#109 Earthhuman

Earthhuman

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ April 14, 2008 - 05:59AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, dude, no! That was in response to hallelujalogic who was afraid her (sorry if that's the wrong pronoun) dream didn't fit here cuz we're in the between periods section. I was just saying that dreams didn't have to be hot.

I keep my hot dreams private cuz if people knew what I looked like, they'd never be able to look at the players the same again. Like seeing an ugly woman with kids, and the first thing you think is "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW! Someone screwed her!" And your mind is never the same again.

I despise the people who could think something like that.

#110 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Earthhuman @ April 15, 2008 - 10:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I despise the people who could think something like that.

I agree. They are just bitter, lonely souls. And probably Leafs fans hehe.gif
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#111 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,894 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:52 AM

It is obvious that this site is getting to me. I'm even dreaming about it.

Let me start by saying that I have never met anyone from this site in person except my sister, who wasn't in the dream. I have seen pics of several people, and for the rest, I have a bad habit of thinking people look like their avatars. (Yeah, Loo looks like Dom, Pat looks like Pasha, Lauren looks like a roaring Hootie... fortunately, I've seen a pic of Lizz because before that she looked like a disturbing combination of a cussing Maltby and an orgasmic Lebda.)

So anyway, I drempt that the Wings had a minor league women's basketball team and it was the gals from the Hottest Wing thread on the team. We were coached by Brandon and Rabs, and we played against the Wings, who were coached by Ozzie and Hank. The men looked fabulous in suits and ties, and Rabs was wearing a '70s style chocolate suede skirt and jacket with white eyelet trim around the cuffs and collar, which I thought was a bit much, but Hank found it quite fetching and was paying no attention to the game.

Lizz was supposed to go up for a jump ball against Draper, but Babcock (who was the ref along with Piet) waved her out of the circle and told me to come in. Now, in real life, I used to play basketball. That was decades ago, and even then I couldn't jump. I can lift my legs at the same time, which is technically jumping, but there is no net gain in my altitude. So I freaked.

Brandon called a time out, and told me that since Drapes and Babs were used to hockey, they would probably drop the ball rather than throwing it up in the air, so I should keep one hand down, and the other up in case he did throw it in the air. Play resumed, and Babs threw it up. I jumped, but Drapes (who is the same height as I am if you trust the official record) jumped so high his knees were level with my eyes. He slammed the ball towards the basket, and Reem, in full Ozzie goalie gear, jumped up as high as the basket and got it with her blocker.

As she was on the way down, Flip got the rebound and scored. The light went on, the horn sounded, and the Wings hugged each other. I was in tears since it was all my fault. The "fans" (LGW people, but I didn't recognize any of them) started chanting "high school goalie" at her. We all went over to the bench, except for Reem, who was still standing under the basket, and I started yelling at the fans that it was all my fault.

Someone said in my ear, "They won't listen. They always blame the goalie." So we all went to shake hands with the Wings, except for Hank and Rabs, who were by this time flirting in fluent Swedish. Dom (who was playing goalie for the Wings and was in full gear as well) went over to Reem and put his arm on her shoulder and was talking to her. Then Ozzie came over and lifted off the cage and said, "You did fine, eh. Don't let 'em get you down." Then he kissed her on the cheek.

The Wings went back to their locker room, Hank and Rabs kept flirting, Brandon and Ozzie carried on conversation, and the rest of us gals huddled together to talk about how cute the guys were in their basketball shorts.

#112 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (55fan @ April 17, 2008 - 08:52AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me start by saying that I have never met anyone from this site in person except my sister, who wasn't in the dream. I have seen pics of several people, and for the rest, I have a bad habit of thinking people look like their avatars. (Yeah, Loo looks like Dom, Pat looks like Pasha, Lauren looks like a roaring Hootie... fortunately, I've seen a pic of Lizz because before that she looked like a disturbing combination of a cussing Maltby and an orgasmic Lebda.)

So anyway, I drempt that the Wings had a minor league women's basketball team and it was the gals from the Hottest Wing thread on the team. We were coached by Brandon and Rabs, and we played against the Wings, who were coached by Ozzie and Hank. The men looked fabulous in suits and ties, and Rabs was wearing a '70s style chocolate suede skirt and jacket with white eyelet trim around the cuffs and collar, which I thought was a bit much, but Hank found it quite fetching and was paying no attention to the game.

Lizz was supposed to go up for a jump ball against Draper, but Babcock (who was the ref along with Piet) waved her out of the circle and told me to come in. Now, in real life, I used to play basketball. That was decades ago, and even then I couldn't jump. I can lift my legs at the same time, which is technically jumping, but there is no net gain in my altitude. So I freaked.

Brandon called a time out, and told me that since Drapes and Babs were used to hockey, they would probably drop the ball rather than throwing it up in the air, so I should keep one hand down, and the other up in case he did throw it in the air. Play resumed, and Babs threw it up. I jumped, but Drapes (who is the same height as I am if you trust the official record) jumped so high his knees were level with my eyes. He slammed the ball towards the basket, and Reem, in full Ozzie goalie gear, jumped up as high as the basket and got it with her blocker.

As she was on the way down, Flip got the rebound and scored. The light went on, the horn sounded, and the Wings hugged each other. I was in tears since it was all my fault. The "fans" (LGW people, but I didn't recognize any of them) started chanting "high school goalie" at her. We all went over to the bench, except for Reem, who was still standing under the basket, and I started yelling at the fans that it was all my fault.

Someone said in my ear, "They won't listen. They always blame the goalie." So we all went to shake hands with the Wings, except for Hank and Rabs, who were by this time flirting in fluent Swedish. Dom (who was playing goalie for the Wings and was in full gear as well) went over to Reem and put his arm on her shoulder and was talking to her. Then Ozzie came over and lifted off the cage and said, "You did fine, eh. Don't let 'em get you down." Then he kissed her on the cheek.

The Wings went back to their locker room, Hank and Rabs kept flirting, Brandon and Ozzie carried on conversation, and the rest of us gals huddled together to talk about how cute the guys were in their basketball shorts.

hysterical.gif that is the best dream ever! hahaha and boy am I glad you have seen a pic of me tongue.gif hahaha

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#113 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:56 PM

By the way, I don't look anything like Pasha. The only two things we have in common is brown hair and brown eyes. Other than that, he's way, way better looking than me.
Posted Image

#114 LadyWildcat

LadyWildcat

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

That is probably the best dream I've ever heard. I'm jealous it wasn't me who had it! tongue.gif
"Faith is to believe what you do not yet see. The REWARD for this faith is to see what you believe."

#115 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (Kira @ April 17, 2008 - 02:56PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way, I don't look anything like Pasha. The only two things we have in common is brown hair and brown eyes. Other than that, he's way, way better looking than me.

HA, yeah I don't look like Stevie. Maybe his daughter, but that's a little stretch. I want to put a pic from homecoming as my personal photo, but the things being *** and won't let me. dry.gif
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#116 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:44 PM

This isn't Wings related, but:

I dreamed that I was listening to this guy talking about how wonderful Funyuns chips were, and over behind him, the Canadiens mascot (Youppi?) and some other mascot I couldn't identify were beating the crap out of each other. And the whole time, this guy was kicked back in his recliner talking about how one half of the Funyun rings were crispy, while the other half were lightly crispy.

I've been watching too much hockey.

#117 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:06 AM

I have seen pics of several people, and for the rest, I have a bad habit of thinking people look like their avatars.

i only wish i had murph's perfect hair, mick's manly mustache, and ken's tiny eyes.

Posted Image

#118 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,894 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 20, 2008 - 11:06AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i only wish i had murph's perfect hair, mick's manly mustache, and ken's tiny eyes.

The older I get, the closer I get to having Mick's mustache.

#119 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:14 PM

laugh.gif That's such an awesome dream 55fan! I rarely have dreams that don't make sense, but those are definitely the best kind. I guess you look like a Swedish Viking then eh? wink.gif
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#120 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,894 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (PenaltyShot 96 @ April 20, 2008 - 06:14PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif That's such an awesome dream 55fan! I rarely have dreams that don't make sense, but those are definitely the best kind. I guess you look like a Swedish Viking then eh? wink.gif

Nope. Not blonde enough, thin enough or hairy enough (yet), and my nose is smaller. We do both have eyes, a nose and a mouth, so there is some similarity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users