230 replies to this topic

#141 hokeychik22

hokeychik22

leapin' lou fontinato

• PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:08 PM

had a really good dream myself-

My family was on vacation in Illinois and the hotel we were staying at happens to i guess be brett lebda's house. since the wings are playing the hawks that night, brett there and he shows me family photos and some others too of him. i'd look at him, he'd look at me and we giggle, and sometimes same thing happened over again, very wierd! he was really flirty to me. then it was tome for my family to go somewhere and he wouldn't stop kissing my head. llost my one shoe and bretts grandpa found it for me. A good but wierd dream!

Edited by hokeychik22, 13 June 2008 - 11:09 PM.

#142 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:33 PM

I had a dream last night I was running through the mall looking for Dom's hospital room. I checked every room except the one for the crazy people (silly me). Then as I turned to leave the hallway I saw what looked like the entrance to a theater at the movies and there was a big sign that said "Dominik Hasek's Room". But as I went to open the door, I woke up.

Edited by wingnut40, 17 June 2008 - 11:35 PM.

Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#143 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:43 PM

My dad has been in the hospital lately, and I had a dream I was taking a train to visit him. There's really no train between Fargo and Sioux Falls, but my dad's a big train buff, so it fits.

While I was on the train, a guy who looked sort of like this guy I used to know came up and was threatening me. The closest celebrity I can think of that he looks like is David Letterman, but with longer hair and thick glasses. Anyway, the guy was a friend of someone associated with the Stars, and there was a plot to sign Cheli in Detroit and then trade him to Dallas. No one knew about it, but he had heard me say that "Cheli was a lock for the Wings" meaning that he would most certainly make the team. He took it to mean that his plot had been discovered and that I was going to make sure Cheli was locked in contract-wise. We argued UFAs and the CBA and no-trade clauses and other hockey stuff.

He had me alone in a compartment and was going to make me drink a gallon of Dallas Drake's Super Hot 34-Proof Barbecue Sauce, which Dally had started marketing to keep him occupied in his retirement. I should mention that ketsup is about as spicy as I usually go as far as condiments are concerned. I managed to duck when he put the bottle to my lips, and it spilled on his hand, causing it to burn and he dropped his machete. I grabbed it and took off running through the train with it. (Hey, mama said no running with scissors, she didn't say anything about a machete.)

I got back to my seat and was wondering what to do with the machete, when 5 Nazis boarded the train and were threatening to shoot everyone. Dallas Drake appeared and threw his Sauce on them, which blinded them and gave me the chance to hack them up with my machete.

Dallas was so grateful that he gave me a hug, but the train hit a bump and I got my teeth stuck in his hair. I was trying to apologize and extricate myself whilst rattling off Dallas Drake stats to prove to him what a big fan I was. He was very nice about it and smelled good. Kind of like steak.

#144 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:50 PM

This had me in absolute hysterics!!!!! You got your teeth caught in his HAIR???? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I don't know what drugs you were on, but please share. This was great!

The dream I had a couple of nights ago doesn't even compare. It was me and Homer driving around looking for someone because we couldn't go on our date until we found them. It was so frustrating because all we did was drive around all night!!!

Edited by ChelisChick, 11 July 2008 - 06:50 PM.

#145 Holmstrom96Screens

Holmstrom96Screens

# 96

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:52 PM

i havent had wings dreams in like the 12th of....forever.

but I'll make a confession.

when i was in my late teens/early 20's I had a mad crush on Vyacheslav (Slava) Kozlov

god I loved Russian hockey players!

and I used to dream all the time that i dated him and we even got married

rofl

*blushes*

hadnt had any dreams since then though I think i've been hanging around male hockey fans too much I never thought of any hockey players in that way since then

curse you male hockey fans - beat my inner female outta me !

Oh well - hanging out with you girls might help me get it back.

#146 Kronwall55

Kronwall55

Rookie

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:22 AM

(Kronwall55 @ May 20, 2008 - 05:38PM)
I had a Wings dream a week or 2 ago. Lidstrom was in it (NO...not THAT kind of dream)

Anyway, Lidstrom was sitting at a table and one of his sons was crying. His son wanted his dad to play with him and Lidstrom kept telling him he couldn't, he had to go. And the little boy just kept crying.

Makes me wonder why the heck I dream some of the things I do

QUOTE (55fan @ May 21, 2008 - 08:14AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Daddy has to go and win a Cup, then he can come home and play all summer. It is a premontiion that the series will go more than 4 games. You are psychic. You just don't know it yet. Wait. If you don't know it, then you can't be psychic, or you'd know it.

Oh, well, win the Cup for the baby, Nick.

Looks like you were right 55....the series did go more than 4 games. Hopefully Nick is enjoying his well deserved rest and having a lot of fun with his sons.

#147 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:03 PM

This isn't really a dream but it happened the other day.

I had to go into the doctor for a checkup and they wanted blood drawn. Now I am a little queasy when it comes to needles, and most of the time I take a book in with me to read while they draw the blood, as a distraction, so I don't think about what they are doing. This time I forgot it. What a mistake. They went for the left arm...nothing. So they tried the right. She poked the needle in and I almost jumped out of the chair in pain. It was all I could do not to cry. Nothing. So she said she would have to take it from the back of my hand.

So what did I do? I closed my eyes, and I whispered Pasha's name to myself. A calming influence...just whispered his name. Calmed me down enough to let the vampires get their blood. Hurt like hell, but at least Pasha was my calming thought.
Posted Image

#148 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:55 PM

I just remembered I had a dream about Cheli the other night.

There were police cops outside my house. They came in to look around and Cheli was with them. He came in my room and thought all the Red Wings newspaper articles on my wall were really cool. I was thinking of saying "You not even my favorite player, but I've met you the most times." I left the first half out. He was sitting at my desk and spilled something on it and it started to bubble like acid. He felt really bad because it was an antique desk, but I just wiped it up and the desk was fine.

So IRL I knit this red and white had and put the number 40 on it, and in my dream I was gonna ask Cheli if the team would like me to make them some, but I thought it was stupid and didn't ask. Then he left and a little while later I hear this huge crash so I ran outside and there's a car crash. Some how I knew Cheli was in there and since the car was flipped on its side I had to open the door and pull him out. There were two other people pulled out too. And then when I looked at them, they all turned into dolls. It was weird.

Edited by wingnut40, 10 October 2008 - 06:57 PM.

Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#149 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

I had a dream the other night while I was kinda half asleep...in the background we play the XM radio at night...while we were on the road it helped to keep our dogs settled in at night. One night they played Norah Jones' beautiful song, "Come Away With Me"...and in my mind, I saw a bunch of us in a room together with some of the Wings. One by one, we would pair off and we danced slowly to that beautiful song. Cheli and Kristi...Dom and Loo were off in the corner, so close you'd need a prybar to get them loose...Karen and Nik...Tiffany and Homer started out together and then Homer found Jacklyn...Henrik and Naranja...and Pasha and I. God it was so sweet...too bad the song ended.
Posted Image

#150 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:42 AM

Aw, Too bad I can't dance to save my life.

I had one of those dreams where real life creeps in on your dreams. I have a roof that was leaking, and I had read the Lilja built his own house. It was also raining at the time.

So in my dream, I'm lying in bed sleeping and water hits me in the face. I felt the wall behind my bed, and water was pouring down it. Sidney Crosby came in and told me to get up because my house was leaking. I got up and all my walls had water pouring down them.

I told Sid to fix it, and he said he didn't know how. I told him I couldn't fix it either. Then I started crying cuz Lilja had his appendix out and he couldn't come and fix my house.

Stupid dream.

#151 babycks0612

babycks0612

Prospect

• 45 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

theirs some interesting dreams in here. Its funny how crazy dreams can be when your sleeping and you really have no control over what you dream. I have had a lot of fantasies with some of the Red Wing players loll but I've only had one Red Wing dream that I can recall. It was the Stanley Cup playoffs and it was the last game in the finals, and I scored the goal for us to win. Now that was a really cool dream. if only....

#152 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:00 PM

Funny update on my roof dream: I got it fixed by a friend of mine who is a Pens/Crosby fan. I told him about the dream when he was up on the roof. He got a laugh out of it.

babycks0612, I have had the dream where I'm in the SCF and I'm the goalie. Good thing we're on the same team!

#153 Ako Komura

Ako Komura

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

I've had some pretty weird hockey dreams. In one, my aunt and uncle bought a new house in Russia and I was over there to visit them. Somewhere in the dream, the house changed into Datsyuk's house. I went up to the second story, which was just one big bed room. Sitting on the bed was a little girl, who I assumed was Pav's daughter, and she looked sad. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me that her daddy had bought her a kid-sized piano for her birthday but she didn't know how to play it. So I sat down with her and taught her a few simple songs, like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, which is strange since I have NO clue how to play the piano. She thanked me, told me it was her bedtime (even though it was the middle of the day), so I went back downstairs to let her sleep.

There was a pool in the backyard with skateboard ramps and I played in there for a while. Afterwards, I went back inside and crashed on the 10-foot long couch in the living room. When I woke up, the wall turned into a giant plasma TV and sitting all the way on the other side of the couch watching TV was Alex Ovechkin. Since Ovie is my favorite non-Wing, I wanted to go over and say something to him, but for some reason I couldn't move or speak. After a while he noticed I was there, but just as he was about to say something to me, my dog started barking downstairs and woke me up. Darn dry.gif

My most recent hockey dream was even stranger. The whole dream was just Sergei Fedorov chasing me around trying to beat me with a tennis racket blink.gif

#154 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (55fan @ May 19, 2008 - 05:02PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then a guy came out of a door by me and it was Kopecky. He was wearing number 81. I said "let's go, Red Wings" and he turned and smiled. I asked why he was wearing 81. He said it was time for a change.

Found this old post... ph34r.gif a prophetic dream?? 55 are your a seer? laugh.gif

"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#155 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:20 PM

That I am at a playoff game at the Joe, and we win in OT. I throw an octopus on the ice also!

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#156 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (PenaltyShot 96 @ April 13, 2009 - 11:23AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Found this old post... ph34r.gif a prophetic dream?? 55 are your a seer? laugh.gif

Oh, whoa. I had totally forgotten about that. Creepy, huh? Too bad it doesn't work on gambling. Believe me, I've tried.

#157 Ms_Hockey

Ms_Hockey

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:32 AM

I couldn't even begin to count the number of dreams I've had about Henrik Zetterberg.

If I went into any sort of detail, you'd be scarred. But we're dating in every single one of them.

Edited by Ms_Hockey, 03 May 2009 - 11:32 AM.

QUOTE (Datsyerberger @ January 19, 2009 - 01:32PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A new Lemieux-McCarty fight, as seen by internet forum posters.

Lemieux cheapshots a player with his walker, drawing the ire of D-Mac, who hobbles over. They draw their canes, salute, and cross them, then proceed to repeatedly whack eachother over the heads while hanging onto the bench with their other hands for balance. D-Mac then hits Lemieux's hip, which gives out, Lemieux feebly falls to the ground, crumpling as D-Mac continues to land barely noticeable Yoda-esque cane strikes. Lemieux's age begins catching up to him, crying "what a world, what a world..!" as he melts into a puddle of goo.

#158 Cali_Wings_Gal

Cali_Wings_Gal

Jr. Prospect

• 26 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:29 PM

I have enjoyed reading through all of your dreams... some of them sent me off into crazy laughter (hamsters) and I'll probably end up having sore ab muscles tomorrow laugh.gif

QUOTE (55fan @ April 10, 2008 - 06:28AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please tell me the skull had a big gap between its front teeth and didn't know where its elbows were.
hockeysmile.gif

ETA: I should probably specify that since it was a dream I feel comfortable making light of the situation and, while I have no respect for Pronger, I do not seriously wish him to be a skull hanging from a rear view mirror.

My first hockey dream ever was about Pronger. I dreamt that I was playing against him, and he started bullying one of my teammates. So, even though he is a good foot-and-a-half taller in skates, I started beating him up. sly.gif He ended up falling to the ice and crawling away.

I've had some recent dreams about some of the guys (nothing racy) - just bizarre storylines about going grocery shopping and running into Henrik in the bread aisle, or having Darren Helm as a classmate in nursing school.

#159 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:34 AM

Oh, how fun! I've drempt of beating up Pronger too! It was after his hit on Homer in 2007. I drempt I was the goalie and he tried the same with Lidstrom. I was playing because Perry and Getzlaf took out Dom and Ozzie.

He hit me and knocked out my teeth, and I spit them out onto the ice and whaled on him. Then I smiled and asked everyone if I looked like Pronger.

Truth be told, I don't think I could beat up Perry, much less Pronger.

#160 Michgal89

Michgal89

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:26 PM

So, I'm working at a Girl Scout camp this summer in a few weeks, one I used to go to actually--and I had this dream.
It's Sunday evening, and I'm sitting at the parking lot checking girls in for the week. A redheaded dad with an adorable little blond girl comes up and as I take down the name, I do a double take. That's Kris Draper. Holy crap, I'll be looking after his daughter all week! Instead of freaking out, I try to be savy and say, "You don't play hockey, do you?" He laughs and says "Yes, I do. I'm with the Detroit Red Wings." Then I proceed to gush about how great the team is.

I was really suprised at this, cause I haven't been thinking of Draper much at all lately. I'm more of a Zetterberg fan blush.gif
I didn't know about Draper's family, either, but I looked it up and he does have a cute blonde daughter, who would be old enough to start camping. weird, huh?
The cup presides within our town, we won't stop, no letting down...
Don't stop Believing! LET'S GO WINGS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users