• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Flip-check

GDT 11/17: Blackhawks 5, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

This game is ******* bulls***.

We dominated the whole game. Hasek lost us the game. People in here are saying it isn't his fault. It is his fault. He is our top goalie, and he should be making those saves. If he was the backup then sure, you do have a leg to stand on. The talk about him not back in game shape? If he is playing then he is in game shape, or he wouldn't be in. Hasek needs to leave...now. We pay him to back us up...especially if something stupid happens on the other side of the rink that allows for a breakaway. that is why they practice breakaways, and shootouts. Hasek may have been a good goalie once, but now he is bantha fodder!

Edited by savaking72

*bench*?

The word you're looking for is WAIVE.

i'm not ready to go that far, yet. i'm all for a healthy scratch, though. let him know just because he used to be the dominator doesn't mean he doesn't have to show up. he was good last year. i don't know what difference has been. but it's evident he needs to get his s*** together. i still have faith that he can regain form, however. but a message needs to be sent. 4 goals of 16 shots tonight. jesus. and sadly, that's just about been par for the course for dom so far this year.

This is pathetic....it is like amature hour on this board!!

This was a team loss....we had 5 players on the ice against 4 .....it is called a power play....5 times the TEAM broke down and left their golalie out to dry on a power play!!!! You can't win games with a total team defense collapse!!!

Some on here really show their ignorance assessing the TEAM game called hockey!! Go back to watching ping pong and other solo sports if you want to pin this on one guy!!!!!

Eh, before anyone jumps down my throat for bashing Hasek realize this is the first time I've openly bashed him ever. I want to have hope he'll turn it around but he only seems to be getting worse and I can only blind myself from the truth for so long. 10 starts now and nothing is changing, only getting worse, I've waited and waited and after a certain point you just have to come to the realization that he really is below average and nothing's going to change that sadly. I love Hasek and he's truly a legend but it's becoming increasingly evident that his time in the NHL is coming closer to an end.

Oh well, it's just the regular season.

I'm out of here, maybe watching a bunch of bald guys beat each other up in a cage in tonights UFC will turn around my spirits.

You know, I think we need to take a diplomatic course of action. Kind of a good will thing. We should have one of our players visit his counterpart on the opposing team, wish him luck, give him a man-hug. Things like that. We'll try it the next time Ozzie gets the flu. It would have been a good thing this time.

This was a team loss....we had 5 players on the ice against 4 .....it is called a power play....5 times the TEAM broke down and left their golalie out to dry on a power play!!!! You can't win games with a total team defense collapse!!!

Some on here really show their ignorance assessing the TEAM game called hockey!! Go back to watching ping pong and other solo sports if you want to pin this on one guy!!!!!

What is Hasek getting paid 4M for? It's not just _this_ game. What about last game?

I got an idea, lets waste $4 milllion towards our cap on a useless ******* washed up goalie!!! As soon as Bryz was available, Hasek should have been waived. Make a corporate decesion Kenny, grow some balls! Hasek.....OUT!

And we obviously would have been first in the line to pick up Bryz. That $5M we have hanging around sure is sitting unused with the untapped superstar FAs yet unsigned on the market too!

I think Hasek should have had the first two goals, but seriously, anyone who watched that game and doesn't throw a fit for its own sake can tell we had some bad breaks -- Plus, you don't run a powerplay and let three shorthanded scoring opportunities happen like that. That was really just messy.

Dont bring up the ******* cap. If we had 9million dollars in cap, KENNY STILL WOULDNT MAKE A MOVE. Get it through your head that this is our s***ty team till the deadline.

Exactly. And I'm afraid your other point is right, that this is our firepower until February--very well possibly AFTER February too, ugh.

Let us hope that is merely cynicism and Holland actually will pull some strings.

there are two types of people. people that criticize the game and its players, and people that criticize posters. relax. btw i love ping pong.

Dom had a bad game, but at this point I think it's high time for you to shut your trap. You're obviously overreacting.

...how many bad games? How many bad goals? Dude his legs are open wider than Brittney Spears'...

...shut my trap? Never... tone down the language I will, but it's high time everyone get off the bandwagon because it's time to realize(after 3 straight loses) that this is a one line team and we have a washed up goalie. To me, make some deals, nobody is untouchable except Zetterberg and Lidstrom...

...this team is in a downward spiral. I hope this team continues it's fall until Kenny is exposed for the fraud he is! What a waste of money on Hasek. Sure give him $1 million that is fine, but $2 millions PLUS $2 million in bonuses, totaling $4 million against our cap!!! I said it when he signed I will continue to say it, WASTE!

You know, I think we need to take a diplomatic course of action. Kind of a good will thing. We should have one of our players visit his counterpart on the opposing team, wish him luck, give him a man-hug. Things like that. We'll try it the next time Ozzie gets the flu. It would have been a good thing this time.

Freak'n bunny huggers...they'll let anyone in here.

Dont blame hasek, blame your PP guys and curse Khabbi to the eternal depths of hell (although I wont he played Phenominal, I think I would let him teabag me after that game.)

I think he's too tired after teabagging our whole team

:crazy: that was gross, sorry! :lol:

What is Hasek getting paid 4M for? It's not just _this_ game. What about last game?

What is the combined salary of the two power play units that allowed the breakdows??!! What's the combined salary of the guys who got multiple shots on goal and did not score???!!! 36million???

Pinning the loss on one guy is crazy....and actually the one guy made some saves on other breakdowns or it may have been 6-3!! They almost set a record for shorthand goals given up in 1 period!!!

I only saw the last 15 minutes of the game, so I can't say what was on Dom and what was on the team tonight.

As for pinning the blame on the goalie... welcome to LGW! :lol:

For those who are hoping the waive Hasek or send him to Grand Rapids... :rotflmao:

If Lidstrom doesn't fall down Sharp doesn't get the fourth goal.

Three short-handed goals is just awful. Wings need to work on the power play.

unless Hasek caused all the penalties leading to the PP opportunties in this games and several others, I'd have to agree that D needs to work on siopping guys like Sharp. In several other games, they were blocking shots and cutting off breakaways, but not lately.

Did Nick just hit an ice rut? That was a really poor time to fall down. :(

Edited by puckloo39

Guest Canadian Wings

dom is old and he sucks

dom is old and he sucks

dom is old and he sucks

dom is old and he sucks

dom is old and he sucks

dom is old and he sucks

dom is old and he sucks

dom is old and he sucks

What is the combined salary of the two power play units that allowed the breakdows??!! What's the combined salary of the guys who got multiple shots on goal and did not score???!!! 36million???

Pinning the loss on one guy is crazy....and actually the one guy made some saves on other breakdowns or it may have been 6-3!! They almost set a record for shorthand goals given up in 1 period!!!

hasek is the last line of defense. 4 goals on 16 shots is pretty much inexcusable especially since it's been a trend with hasek all year.

:D OK I'm relaxed!! Thanks for helping crack a grin on your ping pong quip! :D

:cool:

There really aren't any words to described what happened tonight. It was just a case of every single break going Chicago's way. I hate to put it so bluntly, but it's fact. Three short-handed goals in one game is just unfathomable. When you out-shoot a team like the Wings did tonight, you win the game. That's just how it's supposed to go. The fact that it didn't is just unreal.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but the Red Wings win this game if Chris Osgood is in net. Sorry, folks. It's true. Hasek was just awful. I have preached patience all season, but I think I'm finally done with that chain of thought. He doesn't deserve it anymore. Chris Osgood should be the starting goaltender, and that's all there is to it.

Losing four in a row to any team hurts a lot, and this certainly does. No bright spots. No nothing. Pick it up, move on and hope for things go our way tomorrow in Columbus.

If we're looking for something to get excited about, the game was sold out. So I guess we can take some solace in that.

I kinda feel bad for Hasek, he's just embarrassing himself out there now. Nevertheless, he gets paid to stop pucks -- so he should DO IT! Obviously he's not going to stop every one, but 12/16 it pretty ridiculous. I can see if this was just a one game thing, but he's been like this since the beginning of the season and that's just unacceptable.