• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

Fischer to be on Fox 2 new tonight at 10pm

Rate this topic

They're going to disclose the news of a revolutionary procedure he undertook last year to miraculously cure his condition. News of this would have broken sooner but he was busy sharpening up his pugilist skills with Kocur and Probert who both say they've taught him everything they know. He also put on 20 extra pounds of muscle and is skating faster than ever.

...yeah okay I guess I can dream. Damn I miss that guy.

They're going to disclose the news of a revolutionary procedure he undertook last year to miraculously cure his condition. News of this would have broken sooner but he was busy sharpening up his pugilist skills with Kocur and Probert who both say they've taught him everything they know. He also put on 20 extra pounds of muscle and is skating faster than ever.

...yeah okay I guess I can dream. Damn I miss that guy.

I haven't been on this forum long enough, but i'd almost guarantee Fischer was a LGW wipping boy at some point. Ah well, I wish the guy all the best. I really hope he can play hockey again someday.

Edited by RedWings Gone Wild

I haven't been on this forum long enough, but i'd almost guarantee Fischer was a LGW whipping boy at some point.

Actually he was, to the point someone called him Jiri "Fissure", indicating that he's a fissure in our defensive scheme. But that talk died down significantly in the wake of such events such as him busting Hartnell's face and putting a Sedin through glass. He was treated similarly to Lilja though not half as bad.

Seriously , do you think he will announce his comeback ?

Don´t get me wrong , If tomorrow I read in this forum that he is going to be back with with the wings I will be extremely happy but I don´t want to put too many hope on it.

Are real the rumours he is going to play again or is just being optimistic ?

Apparently everyone who frequents this forum was elsewhere around 10:00 pm last night.

I really want to hear what was said, although I'm almost positive that its the same old, "im doing everything I can to maintain a positive look on life and get back out onto the ice"

Nice piec about Fish on MLIVE:

Fisher happy, but dreams of return..

"It may be the most positive day I ever lived because I came so close (to death) and yet I can still be here today and have a functioning brain and no limb problems or any other major health issues," Fischer said.

I don't think he will return and I don't think he should.

He cheated on death once... that's an opportunity most people don't even get.

Edited by interminded

i saw the piece last night on fox. it was pretty good. he didn't mention coming back to play at all. he seemed extremely happy with his new life. saying that the nhl and the stresses that come with it lead to his heart problems. Babcock came on for a second saying his new purpose in life is more meaningful than anything a hockey player can accomplish. then at the end fischer had an incredibly deep statement about change in the collective consciousness of people about the advances in disease treatment. He seems to being enjoying the retired life.

i saw the piece last night on fox. it was pretty good. he didn't mention coming back to play at all. he seemed extremely happy with his new life. saying that the nhl and the stresses that come with it lead to his heart problems. Babcock came on for a second saying his new purpose in life is more meaningful than anything a hockey player can accomplish. then at the end fischer had an incredibly deep statement about change in the collective consciousness of people about the advances in disease treatment. He seems to being enjoying the retired life.

That's great to hear. When he had to leave his playing days behind he was so, so sad. It's good he's changed his outlook.