• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

11/22 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Hasek has been playing GREAT??? Are you ******* kidding me? I've seen some serious homers before, but c'mon. If this is great, then we have exactly zero chance of even making the playoffs with his as the number one guy.

im saying he played great tonight, not the other nights ill admit he sucked. But tonight you must admit he played way better dan his other games and that most of the goals were not his fault tonight

LIke it ******* matters? Hasek f***ed up by interfering as he went to the bench. The guy's head is not in this game, or the game of hockey as a whole. He's in it for the paycheck. Time to consult the life coach in how to get his ass back in the driver's seat of his game.

Dom bashers need to shut the f*** up. This game ended when the Wings stopped playing in the first. Dom played a good (not great) game and our defense was s***ty. If Osgood was in that same position and did what Hasek just did you'd all be jacking off and cracking up.

The wings stopped played and Nashville picked it up big time, that's all it is, we'd have lost if ozzie was in net. Dom had a > .9 S%.

Edited by Z and D for the C

Dom bashers need to shut the f*** up. This game ended when the Wings stopped playing in the first. Dom played a good (not great) game and our defense was s***ty. If Osgood was in that same position and did what Hasek just did you'd all be jacking off and cracking up.

The wings stopped played and Nashville picked it up big time, that's all it is, we'd have lost if ozzie was in net. Dom had a > .9 S%.

hahahaha your post made me laugh, not as in a bad or good way it was just very funny, thanks :lol::thumbup:

Guest Jeremy88

Dom played a lot better than he's been this season

Our offense needs to stop sucking after the halfway point of the game...or we need to score 5 goals in the 1st period...either one is good

I think Ken and Mickey failed to mention that blatant diving act hasek pulled with 10 seconds to go because it was such an embarrassment.

Dude, a pred purposely knocked him on his ass because of what he did a couple seconds earlier. He didnt dive.

%#@#!$^%$^#%$^#^%#%#^$ :angry::angry:

Not capitalizing on those early power plays killed us.

Yeah...because the Preds clearly dominated on their PP chances, going 1 for 7.

Look where you want...neither team played well outside of their respective Penalty Kills. This game came down to goaltending. Detroit didnt play well. Nashville didnt play well. Mason made the big saves. Hasek didnt. Thats where the game was lost.

are you always this angry or is it only when the internet wishes hasek would cover his rebounds

so your saying hasek shoudl stop EVERY shot except for breakaways........ :thumbdown:

You'd understand if you where reading the boards, when hasek let 3 breakaway goals in against the blackhawks against Sharp and Borque out of all people.

Hasek should stop everything btw, thats what he gets paid to do. he is a multi millionare for being able to stop pucks from hitting the net.. letting 3 goals in, from nashville outta all teams.. is just pathetic.

Which method of support would you prefer? Record? Stats? Lack of Rebound Control? The fact that Mason has completely outplayed him?

I won't deny that Hasek has been playing poorly this season, but I disagree that he sucks tonight. He has 27 saves on the game out of 30, which statistically isn't "sucky", especially when 2 goals were power play goals. and only one goal was a result of "lack of rebound control", but what about the defense whose job it is to clear out any rebounds from the initial save? Why don't they suck? Oh, and because Mason played better than Dom that warrents Dom sucking?

he has let 3 goals in..

they wernt breakaways.

we lost again.

not to mention we lost to NASHVILLE.

thx hasek...loser

must i need more?

So every goalie who lets in 3 goals sucks? Every goalie who looses sucks? Oh, and Nashville as of right now has a better chance of getting into the playoffs than half the Western conference.

You must say much more if youre going to convince me Hasek sucked tonight.