• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/24 GDT: Blue Jackets 3, Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Ozzie gets the last start befor his birthday...so a win based on that.

Also, we always seem to go to OT and a shootout when Ozzie faces the Jackets.

Also, Also...Ozzie got a shutout and then Leclaire got a shutout last night. Ozzie's still in #1 for GAA, but Leclaire will be playing his butt off I'm sure.

Goaltending will keep this a close game, I think it'll be 2-1 in an OT shootout. Ozzie gets the edge in the shootout. Hudler and Datsyuk with goals in it.

Holmstrom and Nash with the regulation goals.

Aflac, I love your threads!

With Ozzie in net Wings 12-0 no, seriously. Wings 4-2.

I had a dream Hank scored a sick goal when the goalie and a defencemen were behind the net...maybe it will come true. :hehe: Got to go now Red Wings Weekly is on. :D

Edited by wingnut40

wings got it all the way, nash loses fight to kopecky if kopa plays

Why would you pick Nash of all people? Just cause he fought once, doesnt mean its going to happen again. (i'd take Nash by the way...)

Hopefully Downey and Shelley both continue their antics! And lets hope Boll doesnt decline another Lilja invite ;)

Since the team seems to play better when OZZY is in net, I perdict a win. BJ's have strong offense and looking at a high scoring game. I wish Dom was in net, they should have kept rolling with him. He seemed to be getting back on his game against Nashville.

Redwings 24- Zetterberg with 20 and Ozzy with 4 (since he seems so perfect to everyone)

Columbus 22- We all remember that Ozzy is a mediocre goalie with some good games

wings got it all the way, nash loses fight to kopecky if kopa plays

kopecky has one fight with sharp of all people and now he is going to be fighting everynight against a person like nash? lets think a tad eh?

I have a weird feeling about this game. I'm thinking it'll be 0-0 up until OT. Wouldn't that be exciting?! LOL Wings end up winning it with a goal from Franzen with less than a minute left in OT.

GO WINGS!!!!

SHUT 'EM DOWN OZZIE!!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

I have a weird feeling about this game. I'm thinking it'll be 0-0 up until OT. Wouldn't that be exciting?! LOL Wings end up winning it with a goal from Franzen with less than a minute left in OT.

GO WINGS!!!!

SHUT 'EM DOWN OZZIE!!!!

Sounds like someone has Ozzie and Leclaire on their fantasy team :)

I think we'll see a big night from Huddles and a big night from Z. Z's likely looking at the scoring leaders board and wondering when the last time he had a multi-point game was. Huddles always plays well against Columbus. Plus it's widely known that Shelley fears Huddles and wouldn't touch his line with a 10' pole. :sly:

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Drake_Marcus

Ansar Khan is reporting that Kopecky will be out with his shoulder injury and Ellis will be out with a headache, so Hudler will center a line with Drake and Downey.

I like that...out with a headache.