• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/27 GDT: Red Wings 5, Flames 3

Rate this topic

You were only promised 30. Huds may not be a heavyweight, but if he ducks and weaves he just might stand a chance :boxing:

I dont think it was quite 50 goals, maybe 50 points, but i think people were saying 45 points maybe 30 goals...quite an inflation there izzy :lol:

norrisnick promised 50.

Yes, you can have a goaltender at 5'9'' or 5'10''...I'm 5'10'' (on a good day). Not saying you can plop me in the NHL today. But I'm tired of hearing you can't be a good goalie because you are small. *hint* What we make up for size is in speed and reaction time.

No problemo, mate. I'm in Sweden.

Detroit fan in France? Really? I didn't know you were interested in hockey?

There is much more Canadiens fans because of the french goalie, but I prefer the Wings ;)

there is a team in my city and i bought the jersey of the wings in their shop ;) A real fan :D

There is much more Canadiens fans because of the french goalie, but I prefer the Wings ;)

there is a team in my city and i bought the jersey of the wings in their shop ;) A real fan :D

Oh.. nice. I´ve have a jersey too. Lidström. As seen in my signature. :D

Yes, you can have a goaltender at 5'9'' or 5'10''...I'm 5'10'' (on a good day). Not saying you can plop me in the NHL today. But I'm tired of hearing you can't be a good goalie because you are small. *hint* What we make up for size is in speed and reaction time.

one of the best goalies I've ever seen played for the Austin Ice Bats, Matt Barnes (played for Western Michigan in the late '90s). He is 5'4" - no joke. He would have been NHL calibre if he was even a little taller. Speed and reaction are the key, and he had it all. Plus he fit under the cross bar without bending over. :P

one of the best goalies I've ever seen played for the Austin Ice Bats, Matt Barnes (played for Western Michigan in the late '90s). He is 5'4" - no joke. He would have been NHL calibre if he was even a little taller. Speed and reaction are the key, and he had it all. Plus he fit under the cross bar without bending over. :P

lol, nice. I was 5'4'' probably until freshman year of high school. Not sure. I was a late bloomer I know that much. It honestly gets on your nerves when you tell someone that you are a goalie and they go "well, but you're so small." I know I'm small but I've been scouted and all that good stuff so cut me some slack. This is a true story; At one tryout they were going to go with another goalie just because he was bigger than me. Other goalie said no because I deserved it more. I have to give him serious props for that because if I was in his position I wouldn't have done the same thing.

lol, nice. I was 5'4'' probably until freshman year of high school. Not sure. I was a late bloomer I know that much. It honestly gets on your nerves when you tell someone that you are a goalie and they go "well, but you're so small." I know I'm small but I've been scouted and all that good stuff so cut me some slack. This is a true story; At one tryout they were going to go with another goalie just because he was bigger than me. Other goalie said no because I deserved it more. I have to give him serious props for that because if I was in his position I wouldn't have done the same thing.

tell 'em what Barnsie used to say, dallas: "I might be small, but I am bigger than the puck... and faster!" ;)