• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/27 GDT: Red Wings 5, Flames 3

Rate this topic

I know this really isn't the place to discuss it, and I don't want to get in trouble, but I would whole-heartedly offer Darren McCarty a contract at the league minimum. I think it's an interesting idea.

Hell, considering how many guys're going down tonight, we better get Kenny on it ASAP. :P

Amen to Lilja. That's how hockey USED to be. USED to be that if you f'd with Stevie once Proby would GIVE YOU A WARNING and tell you not to do it again. And if you did it again, well, you got Proby. And he beat the tar out of you.

The beauty of having a legitimate tough guy or two (Downey, Drake before the shield) is that it's contagious. The whole team ups its physical play, knowing someone has their back. I think we see that a little bit tonight with Lilja immediately challenging Phaneuf. Not saying there's no chance he does that without a guy like Downey, but it sure didn't hurt.

what a bunch of goons. Phanuff (however you spell it) is an ass hitting Hudler at center ice. He probably out weighs hudler by 50-60 pounds. What a goon.

I hate Phaneuf, but the size difference is Hudler's problem, not his.

Not sure if he left his feet though. I didn't notice it, but after the game Jones was making it sound like he did.

What a ******* baby Iginla is. Knows the FLames are gonna lose, so he starts beating on people with his stick...

I have lost so much respect for him over the years.

Seriously. I can't think of a player that I liked as much that I now think so little of. He's a great player, but his gooning it up is so sad.

Great win tonight. Good to see the balanced scoring as well

The thing I hate the most about Dion is, that he always chooses his battles with guys he knows he's going to win against. Im glad Lilly stepped in to fight him..

First off, let me just say I am SO very proud of the PAIN TRAIN! Atta boy, Andreas!! :clap:

Secondly, Datsyuk's first goal was freaking amazing, and his second wasn't too shabby either. :P

Lastly, while Osgood didn't play his best game he made some saves early on in the first that were big.

GO WINGS!!!

OZZIE IS 11 & 1! :D

And another thing.. D-Mac looked so out of it and sad. :( I seriously had tears in my eyes when they showed him. I hope he's okay.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

First off, let me just say I am SO very proud of the PAIN TRAIN! Atta boy, Andreas!! :clap:

Secondly, Datsyuk's first goal was freaking amazing, and his second wasn't too shabby either. :P

Lastly, while Osgood didn't play his best game he made some saves early on in the first that were big.

GO WINGS!!!

OZZIE IS 11 & 1! :D

He made some saves later on that were big too.

What's up with all the odd man rushes and shorthanded chances the Wings keep giving up??

I hate Phaneuf, but the size difference is Hudler's problem, not his.

Not sure if he left his feet though. I didn't notice it, but after the game Jones was making it sound like he did.

He definitely did. I watched the replay a couple times just to make sure it wasn't just a post-impact leap.

I have lost so much respect for him over the years.

Seriously. I can't think of a player that I liked as much that I now think so little of. He's a great player, but his gooning it up is so sad.

*nod* And it's a shame that he's the leadership example for the Flames. The captain shouldn't be gooning it up like that. Explains a lot about the Ducks too.

And another thing.. D-Mac looked so out of it and sad. :( I seriously had tears in my eyes when they showed him. I hope he's okay.

He really looked like he wanted to be on the ice and not in the stands. Just looked like a beaten man. It's heartbreaking.

Good game. Lilja was great tonight, not just the fight but he played well. Datsyuk's best game of the season, and Ozzie strong again.

Lightning on thursday will be good.

And HFS could work,don't you think? They scored a beauty tonight.

Lightning will be awesome.

Edit: And I think Dats is on fire, 5 games / 15 points coming up?

Edited by FinRedWing

Can someone please describe the Lilja fight. I missed it. :(

you didn't miss much. It was more the message than the actual fight. Some grappling, then Phaneuf fell with Lilja on top of him. It might be posted on hockeyfights.com tomorrow.

I'm just happy to see someone sticking up for his teammates on the Wings, even if it's Lillypads.