• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CdnWingsFanEh

Autograph sessions

Rate this topic

Apparently Kris and Chris are doing autograph sessions on the 8th of December:

Chris Chelios: Sat 12/8/07 1:00 thru 3:00 Verizon Wireless 29523 Plymouth Rd Livonia, Michigan

Kris Draper: Sat 12/8/07 1:00 thru 3:00 Verizon Wireless 29523 Plymouth Rd Livonia, Michigan

I don't have any more information than this, but if anyone else gets more info, can you please post it. Maybe if someone close calls the store?

Cheers, and Happy autograph hunting!!!

Does anyone know if there is going to be a charge for the autographs?

Dunno. Sorry. That was all the information I got.

I know Zetterberg is doing a session in February, as well, but I'm not sure of the details. I believe it's a private sigining in Toronto, though I could be mistaken...

Dunno. Sorry. That was all the information I got.

I know Zetterberg is doing a session in February, as well, but I'm not sure of the details. I believe it's a private sigining in Toronto, though I could be mistaken...

He's doing a private signing for Frozen Pond

Frozenpond.com

He's doing a private signing for Frozen Pond

Frozenpond.com

Yeah, I saw that. I just wasn't sure if they were doing it at their store, or another one. Sometimes they call it a private sigining, and it's just cause they aren't holding it, but will take your articles to get signed. Like the Joe Sakic signing in January. It's actually being done somewhere in Detroit (can't find out where, dammit) but they say it's a private signing. They just get people to bring their stuff, and then take it all to that shop for the autos... (in Detroit in this case). Now, it may be a private sigining in Detroit (I'd be surprised if it wasn't) but still...

can some one tell me where they are getting this info from ,i search daily to find signings and rarley find any thing.the only one i know about right now is scotty bowman at the goalis den dec 22. PLEASE ANYONE PUT ME HIP

can some one tell me where they are getting this info from ,i search daily to find signings and rarley find any thing.the only one i know about right now is scotty bowman at the goalis den dec 22. PLEASE ANYONE PUT ME HIP

This session is Free too. Last time they signed multiple items so I'm planning on getting my Draper game used stick and skates signed, and hopefully 2 pucks from Cheli - Detroit and Chi-town.

The best place to find all the current signings is signingshotline.com, they have it reported well in advance. Gordie Howe will also be at the Goalies Den in the next few weeks.

Edited by Jackliveshere

Like the poster above said, signingshotline.com is the absolute best place to find autograph sessions on the net. The biggest problem, with that site, however, is that they have a members only portion of the site. You can see that certain players are going to be doing an auto session, and you can get a rough idea of when it will be, but it won't give you the exact date, of time or prices until like 7 days before the session, unless you sign up. Case in point, the Draper/Chelios session is listed on the site, but up until today, they did not show any details of the sessions. Much like the future Bowman and Zetterberg sessions. It costs 14.99 for the delux membership for 1 year. I think if there were an importamt enough signing, I wouold pay it to get the info in advance, but as of yet, it hasn't happened. I have found a small trick to get a better idea of the day they will occur, though. If you look at the closest signers with actual posted dates, on either side of the person you are looking at, that at least gives you a smaller date range to work with.

The actual info for Draper/Chelios I think I got from the Becketts website forums. I have nothing to do at work sometimes, and spend lots of time surfing the web..... :unsure:

Wow, the lineups for Kris and Chris autographs will be huge.

I dare anyone waiting in line to yell "Hey Chris/Kris" and watch them both look up. :lol:

:lol: I was thinking the same kind of thing when I saw it was both of them. But, what would stop Chris Chelios from ignoring that person?

Anyone go to this?

Edited by CdnWingsFanEh

Wow, the lineups for Kris and Chris autographs will be huge.

Dude, I just got back from that!!!! :yowza: It was so awesome! The line was wrapped around the whole store. We were waiting in the cold for about a hour and a half. They didn't get there until about 2:00.

It was totaly worth it. I think I got pneumonia though. :D

Edited by wingnut40