• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/29 GDT: Red Wings 4, Lightning 2

Rate this topic

Tampa Bay is a strong team but I think they we'll be caught off guard about how good and how much depth our team actually has.

Wings win tonight 4-2 Datsyuk continues hotstreak, and Ozzie plays a hell of a game.

lets go Wings :siren:

:yowza: I am going to be at this game!! First Wings game ever for me. And I happen to be taking Offsides, OsGod, and rwfan007 with me!! yay!

Dinken Flicka!

I'm actually going to a game where Ozzie is the starter....when's the last time that happened? Haha. I am looking forward to seeing Tampa. I'd like to see a big W tonight..fo sho. Oh, I need to update the Oz-o-meter. I will tonight when he wins :D

Hartigans been recalled from Grand Rapids..

looks like he'll center the 4th line with Drake and Downey...

Kopecky/Cleary/Franzen as the ALL NEW GRIND LINE!!!

at least Huds will get some 2nd line minutes.

Maltby not at practice. Hartigan called up from Grand Rapids.

http://redwingscorner.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mark Hartigan is on the ice for this morning's skate. No official work from the Red Wings, but the skate line combinations were ...

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Hudler-Filppula-Samuelsson

Drake-Franzen-Cleary

Kopecky-Hartigan-Downey

In 20 games with Grand Rapids this season, Hartigan had 11 goals and 17 points and was a minus-7. Hartigan has 79 games of NHL experience with Columbus, Atlanta and Anaheim.

Hank vs. Vinny!!! That's what I'm interested in seeing tonight. For those of you going to the game, I'm so jealous. I've wanted to see those two play against each other my whole life (and by my whole life I mean the past few years). Gotta see the Wings come out on top!

Dinken Flicka!

I'm actually going to a game where Ozzie is the starter....when's the last time that happened? Haha. I am looking forward to seeing Tampa. I'd like to see a big W tonight..fo sho. Oh, I need to update the Oz-o-meter. I will tonight when he wins :D

For that reason alone i better sport the Gratton jersey...

and you get to see your lil' St. Louis too

I won't mess with the universal law,No Central = W

What??? OsGOD's finally donating Illitch some of his hard earned cash, your first Wings-game this season?

Not exactly giving Mr. I the money... it was a gracious gift... but i may break down and buy a pop at the game... that will set me back $10 so yeah maybe i am donating money to Mr. Moneybags tonight Gosh #$#$%! hehe

I am going to tonights game also. My girlfriend is a huge Tampa Bay fan, so it will be interesting.

Even though these are two of the best offensive teams in the league, I have a feeling it will be a low scoring game.

The Wings style, they tend to really limit the other teams chances. For the most part, the Wings rarely allow more than 20 shots a game. I am hoping for a high scoring game. The Lecavalier line is probably the most dominat line in the league right now, but they did get shut down last night in Chicago.

The Bolts are really struggling lately after winning 5 games in a row, not even averaging 2 goals against them, they now are on a 5 or 6 game losing streak. For their sake, this game is very big. To come into Detroit and beat the best team in the NHL, is a huge confidence booster. If they do beat Detroit, I can see them going on another decent streak for a few games.

Anybody know what time, or good ways to meet opposing players? She's reallly love to meet Lecavalier. I think it'd be pretty cool, he's up there with Crosby as maybe the best player in the league. Would be nice to somehow meet him.

I used to live in Pittsburgh, and sometimes you could catch players going in this long walkway outside. Most of the time opposing players wouldn't sign or talk to you, but sometimes they would. Also, there is the players exit that they drive out if they are not going on a road trip. That's how we met Mario few years back, he drove out in his Lexus and sat in his car and signed autographs. Was really neat. Hopefully there are ways to meet players in Detroit.

Anybody know what time, or good ways to meet opposing players? She's reallly love to meet Lecavalier. I think it'd be pretty cool, he's up there with Crosby as maybe the best player in the league. Would be nice to somehow meet him.

Thats a HUGE possibility... depending on how cold it is you can pretty much always meet the opposing players as the get on their bus... I would love to get Gratton to sign my Jersey tonight!

I don't know if anyone posted this earlier, but with all the odd-man rushes that we give up, I'm worried about having St. Louis and Lecavalier out there against us, especially on shorthanded chances.

Yeah but we have...

<---- in net :D

No problemo man!

Dinken Flicka!

:D yay!!!! haha. I am about to leave! haha. I hope everything goes smooth

I have a feeling that this game will be close, they are a skilled team with fast forwards that will capitalize on our slower defensmen. Our PP should be able to capitalize.

Wings 3 (Homer, Dats, Huds) All PP related

TB: 3 (Vinny x 2, The Saint)

Wings win in shoot out 2-1 (Dats-Huds, Saint)

Hard to believe really, that the Bolts are a couple games UNDER .500 with the lineups they roll out. Whatever, I'm just relieved to NOT be playing the Central, as I'm sure everyone else is.

The game I really can't wait for is next Tuesday's tilt in Montreal. But, back to the game at hand.. Meech @ center? :lol: I predict a fat 3 minutes for him.

Not sure if Tampa's PP is any good, but hell.. our PK has been atrocious with the odd-man rushes the OTHER way. If we stay out of the box we win, take a lot of penalties, outcome will be different. Datsyuk will be quiet, after his relative explosion the other night, but that allows the HORRENDOUS puck-handling Samuelsson a chance.. I think Sammy scores one, and maybe Franzen tonight, ... in a 5-1 blowout like they got last night in the Windy City.

Red Wing and Packer game tonight........does life get any better than that?

I'll watch and post during the first period, but after that I'll be watching both games at the same time and that will require all my attention.

Here's hoping for a DET/GB win!

u mean a Det/Dal win right? lol... :cool: u lucky u get to watch both i dont :( my recording option on tv aint working and i wont be home during game i will be at a pizza place..

Edited by Duck Guy

Right. How could I forget that? The cup is ours for sure.

<_<

Well at the very least... he is our best chance this year, so Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Hard to believe really, that the Bolts are a couple games UNDER .500 with the lineups they roll out. Whatever, I'm just relieved to NOT be playing the Central, as I'm sure everyone else is.

The game I really can't wait for is next Tuesday's tilt in Montreal. But, back to the game at hand.. Meech @ center? :lol: I predict a fat 3 minutes for him.

Not sure if Tampa's PP is any good, but hell.. our PK has been atrocious with the odd-man rushes the OTHER way. If we stay out of the box we win, take a lot of penalties, outcome will be different. Datsyuk will be quiet, after his relative explosion the other night, but that allows the HORRENDOUS puck-handling Samuelsson a chance.. I think Sammy scores one, and maybe Franzen tonight, ... in a 5-1 blowout like they got last night in the Windy City.

the bolts goaltending and defense is what is blowin it for them. Vinny and Co. are doing there job!

Guest Jeremy88

Wings lose 32-7

Lilja scores 6 goals in the first period and Lidstrom gets a goal from the blueline. Babcock sees we're up 7 goals and puts Hasek in net to give Hasek more playing time. Hasek lets 32 goals by in the 2nd and 3rd period

Wings lose 32-7

Lilja scores 6 goals in the first period and Lidstrom gets a goal from the blueline. Babcock sees we're up 7 goals and puts Hasek in net to give Hasek more playing time. Hasek lets 32 goals by in the 2nd and 3rd period

:lol::clap:

This should be a good one to watch, I'm looking forward to it if I can find it online...maybe sopcast. But, It will be good to see all the teams play us come the schedule next year. :thumbup:

Yeah it would be nice to see the wings play all the teams. However, its unfortunate that now that they are finally trying to balance the schedule, the central division teams are getting better at the same time and are fun to watch anyways.

Wings lose 32-7

inconceivable. The Wings never allow that many SOG. ;)

For that reason alone i better sport the Gratton jersey...

and you get to see your lil' St. Louis too

Not exactly giving Mr. I the money... it was a gracious gift... but i may break down and buy a pop at the game... that will set me back $10 so yeah maybe i am donating money to Mr. Moneybags tonight Gosh #$#$%! hehe

Hahaha I thought I was the only one who loved and called Marty little. I've been excited all day bout going tonight because not only is Oz starting, but I get to see Marty and Vinny. WOOT.

Jen and I rule..what can I say!

If only the game was in Tampa Bay...I would *so* be there. At least it will be on SUN.

It's been a while since we've had an uber-blowout, so I'm calling 7-1...Dats with the hats!