• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kadoz

NHL Network now on Comcast!

Rate this topic

urgh...

i hate not being able to see games..

i don't have any local coverage (you don't say...)

no centre ice

no centre ice online

no vs

no nhl network

i get 1 GAME A WEEK...and it's on at literally 2 in the morning..

is it worth moving to the US or Canada just so i can watch hockey at normal times?

Thanks Heaton -- Augh! Gotta call the cable company tonight to add the Sports Package!

Finally!

It's still channel 276 but the program names aren't there yet.

I'm jealous of you guys. Out here, Cox is the cable provider and when I called to ask about the NHL Network, they told me it would cost extra. When I explained I was talking about the NHL Network and not NHL Center Ice, I received the verbal equivalent for a blank stare.

speakin of people with comcast, does anyone know if the nhl network will be in HD? cause i have comcast and its 276, but i wish it was in hd. and for those of u with comcast center ice, is there any way to get those in hd cause i wish they were

Holy crap i gotta go check mine now!!!!!!!!!!

I got it! 276 baby! They tried to fool me with it saying "to be announced" and no channel name....but they cant pull the wool over me. I wonder how long ive had it for and didnt know it...the bastards.

Lou, I see you are in Roseville. I looked last night and had the "to be announced". Did you click on the channel and it was there? Do you have any extra sports packages (other than Centre Ice - which I have). Thank you!

Lou, I see you are in Roseville. I looked last night and had the "to be announced". Did you click on the channel and it was there? Do you have any extra sports packages (other than Centre Ice - which I have). Thank you!

Yep, i just clicked on the channel. It had no channel name or program on the guide menu. I dont even have Center Ice, i just have extra movie channel packages, so i hope this isnt just a free preview or something cause its new....which i guess could be possible.

Oh man, I can't wait to go home and find out of Comcast in Seattle is carrying this.

Well, then don't hold your breath, because they aren't. :angry: Doesn't matter if it's premium or not 'cause it isn't there either way.

Great. :angry: Channel 276 is a digital cable channel...I don't have digital cable, nor can I afford it.

I am really starting to hate Comcast...they are taking more channels away from basic cable and making them digital-only. They've already taken SoapNet, the Game Show Network and ESPN Classic away from basic and made it digital. Now it seems any new channels are going straight to the digital package.

They have to realize some people don't want or can't afford digital...at least make it part of an optional package basic cable subscribers can add on to their service for an extra fee, like an HBO or something.