• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

12/1 GDT: Red Wings 3, Coyotes 2

Rate this topic

They need to get Huddles off that line... He is never going to breakout with linemates like that... brutal. They don't play well together.

Edited by OsGOD

It's not a good link for me :(

You must install Sopcast first. See my previous post for a link to the program.

And often the links doesn't work for my. I have to copy and paste the game-adress for some reason. :(

Which link? There's 4 of them

The one at the top worked for me. Try that one.

They need to get Huddles off that line... He is never going to breakout with linemates like that... brutal. They don't play well together.

No kidding, Huds is finally showing promise but most of the times you cant see it because of the line he's on. BTW saw your new pics-love the pads. :P

Filpula is the problem imo. He's been playing really bad lately.

I am indirectly pointing a finger in his direction as i have been very disappointed in his play... can't do anything right.

Oooooo DRAKE!

Thank you. It's working for me now. Does Sopcast always change games when they go to intermission?

No, that's a the dude that "casts" the game from his computer. He can change the channel if he wants. He promissed to change back to the Wings game in good time for the 2nd period.

No worries.. :)

Thank you. It's working for me now. Does Sopcast always change games when they go to intermission?

No, the guy who streams this game decided to do so because there are so many games on tonight and not enough streams.