• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest wingswillwincup

vincent lecavalier to be traded ?

Rate this topic

Guest wingswillwincup

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=11520

So does that mean that Vinny LeCavalier, perhaps the best player in the world, could be gone?

Sources say yes, and point to the the fact that a ransom could be gotten that could include a young goalie and several top players for Vinny. All of who could be slotted into the Tampa line-up and make the team more affordable...and maybe even more of a contender.

so if it was true , IF would any of you consider going for him and changing our team to be able to land him ?? I can personally say id be willing to trade datsyuk to another team to make this deal happen , i been in love with vinny's play for years , i think the guy is an amazing player and zetterberg as well as he plays with datsyuk hes got the skills to play good without him , right ?? or would that be to much of a risk ?? He's only locked up for another year after this season but id give him anything for him to stay

my thinking .. ( 3 way deal )

trade datsyuk to atlanta since they risk losing hossa for kari lehtonen, bryan little 1st pick 08, 1st pick 09

trade the atlanta package with quincey and meech since tb's weakness is goaltending and defense

kari lehtonen

bryan little

derek meech

kyle quincey

1st pick 08

1st pick 09

for vincent lecavalier

so we basically give up datsyuk meech quincey for vinny .......... any thoughts ?? im out of my mind right ?? LOL , we all know vinny isnt going anywhere , but if he was would you go for him ?

Guest wingswillwincup

Vinny won't be traded.. RIchards will be

i can see st louis maybe gettin traded to mtl if he waives his no trade claus , but i cant see anybody picking up riichards and his ridiculous contract , tb is stuck with richards

Guest Jeremy88

trading datsyuk would be the stupidest thing you could do. The guy is one of the best playmakers in the league, and the best deker in the league

Someone explain to me why Lecavalier is the best player in the league? Didn't see him do much the other night. Heck Lilja shut him down. The have a good first line just like us. But they split thier top line up the other night and he got nothing. He's having a good year, but the best in the world???

there is no way Tampa trades Vinny, unless they want to do there best boston impersionation, in which case i say we throw the farm at tampa,....either way, playing arm chair gm, boyle or richards would make alot more sense. Espeically boyle as his recent goings in tampa would indicate he's not going to resign there.

Trading Dats along with another player or 2 for Richards or Vinny would be a good deal. Nothing against Dats and I love him to death but I would put Richards or Vinny in his place any day of the week.

Lecavalier for Lilja.

:lol:

All right, to be fair to Tampa, I'll throw Kopecky in there as well. But still

:lol:

Wow, talk about ripping Tampa off. Jeez.

Besides, how could you even consider trading away the leagues best enforcer in Lilja? He could wipe the floor with Boogaard, and then clean the toilet with Laraque. The only reason he only has one fight this year is because he's got the rest of the league scared to death of his fighting prowess. The Pain Train is unstoppable. He's like the current age Bob Probert, only better.

:D

Wow, talk about ripping Tampa off. Jeez.

Besides, how could you even consider trading away the leagues best enforcer in Lilja? He could wipe the floor with Boogaard, and then clean the toilet with Laraque. The only reason he only has one fight this year is because he's got the rest of the league scared to death of his fighting prowess. The Pain Train is unstoppable. He's like the current age Bob Probert, only better.

Hey, leave the Lilja joke material to me. I'm usually more subtle than that in my posts. I might be running out of ideas after what you just wrote.

If any of the big 3 are going to be moved, my money is on St. Louis...No one is going to want Richards with that unholy menace of a contract, and Lecavalier is just now kicking it into high gear after nearly 10 years of Tampa Bay commitment, not to mention the asking price would be astronomical. St. Louis is 32 and his value has nowhere to go but down...they're probably better off moving him now while he can fetch a nice return.

The edge that Vinny has over Datsyuk would become absent when you consider the loss of chemistry that Datsyuk leaving would create, and likewise the fact that Detroits game doesnt allow for the superstar type to flourish. I wouldnt be surprised to see Vinnys production decrease with Detroit.

As for whoever said theyd take Richards over Datsyuk, youre a moron.

Guest wingswillwincup

The edge that Vinny has over Datsyuk would become absent when you consider the loss of chemistry that Datsyuk leaving would create, and likewise the fact that Detroits game doesnt allow for the superstar type to flourish. I wouldnt be surprised to see Vinnys production decrease with Detroit.

As for whoever said theyd take Richards over Datsyuk, youre a moron.

ya i dont get the richards over datsyuk comment either ....... i disagree with you with vinny not getting his points here , i do agree that players get less points on our team but i do think hes talented enough and would get enough powerplay time to ge get his 100 pts , if zetterberg can have the season he is having here now then vinny can get 100 pts here

Why would the Bolts, trade the best hockey player in the NHL away? someone explain a good lodgic

They sure as hell wouldnt for Datsyuk...thats for sure. That would make zero sense, considering the difference in what Vinny makes to Datsyuk doesnt come close to warranting a swap. Why trade the best player in the league for another high priced player? Not logical. If they were to trade him, it would be for multiple players...probably a mixture of current NHL'ers and a stud prospect or two.

Darren Dreger reports that the Dallas Stars and Tampa Bay Lightning are discussing a trade that would involve Martin St. Louis and Marty Turco.

Both have NTC's, so obviously, this trade would have to be OK with both players.

Dreger reports that nothing is imminent, but there have been quite a few discussions.

Darren Dreger reports that the Dallas Stars and Tampa Bay Lightning are discussing a trade that would involve Martin St. Louis and Marty Turco.

Both have NTC's, so obviously, this trade would have to be OK with both players.

Dreger reports that nothing is imminent, but there have been quite a few discussions.

I know that Tampa needs a goalie, but trading away one of the top 10 forwards in the league is just crazy, especially since him and Lecavalier are such a great one-two punch. Besides, their defense is horrible, so adding Turco isn't going to help that. For Dallas, on the other hand this would be a great trade. St. Louis would immediately become their best forward, and they have a good young goalie that you know is going to replace Turco eventually anyways.