• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitIan

Brady Vs Manning

Rate this topic

Tom Brady Vs Peyton Manning  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest DetroitIan

There has been a ton of debate on which is the superior QB. And IMO the clear answer here is Tom Brady. Look at the Superbowls, the MVPs, and the fact that Peyton's "untouchable record" will most likely be crushed by Brady. And this is the FIRST season that Brady has had all this WR talent. Manning has had several through his whole career. The best Tom ever had was Branch(who has done nothing since). Peyton is an awesome quarterback, dont get me wrong. He's just no Tom Brady.

Guest RedWingsFever

There has been a ton of debate on which is the superior QB. And IMO the clear answer here is Tom Brady. Look at the Superbowls, the MVPs, and the fact that Peyton's "untouchable record" will most likely be crushed by Brady. And this is the FIRST season that Brady has had all this WR talent. Manning has had several through his whole career. The best Tom ever had was Branch(who has done nothing since). Peyton is an awesome quarterback, dont get me wrong. He's just no Tom Brady.

Honestly man, I couldn't have said it better myself. Brady > Manning for sure.

Tom Brady.. Though its to bad Eli doesn't have the same skill as his brother :P

Tell me about it. It's like the talent gene was saved only for Peyton. I've watched Eli a few times this year, and he really blows bad. He's extremely overated.

There's no debate on the subject of this thread. Brady is far and away much better. Peyton is a great QB, but nothing in the range of Tom Brady.

Edited by Kp-Wings

I used to think it was Manning, but seeing what Brady is capable of having a legit receiving corps theres no question in my mind its Brady.

It's hands down Brady. Call my opinion biased, but it's all about rings. What do people always bring up when comparing Marino, and Elway? The rings.

No doubt about it though both are GREAT QB's, and are fun to watch.

Peyton is a better actor (:

It's hands down Brady. Call my opinion biased, but it's all about rings. What do people always bring up when comparing Marino, and Elway? The rings.

It shouldn't be that way, but for many people it is about the rings.

I voted Manning. 1 He plays in the Hoosier state. 2 He seems like a nicer, more affable person.

So that's my bias.

No doubt about it though both are GREAT QB's, and are fun to watch.

Peyton is a better actor (:

Actually I thought Tom Brady was pretty damn funny on SNL a few years ago....

Tom in SNL skit

Of course I voted for Brady 'cause I'm a Michigan girl and I'm biased. I thought after Peyton won the ring they were pretty even, but this season has solidified Brady as among the best of all time....and he's still young.

The only reason to even watch the NFL imo is to catch either Brady or Manning play...all other teams are pretty boring and mediocre. And this most definitely includes the Lions - waste of 3 hours of my day...

1. Brady

2. Manning

3. Romo

4. Favre

5. Garrard

The fact that Garrard only has ONE interception all season is amazing, but it might have alot to do with him handing it to Jones-Drew and Taylor all the time.

The only reason to even watch the NFL imo is to catch either Brady or Manning play...all other teams are pretty boring and mediocre. And this most definitely includes the Lions - waste of 3 hours of my day...

I agree; pro football games are mostly boring in my opinion. On my boring meter the NFL is just above NASCAR and golf.

Edited by auxlepli

Brady no doubt. he has done more with less his whole career.

Manning since he blessed the leugue*sp* he has had Great Wideouts and Running Backs to help make him what he is today..

Brady on the other hand. worked from the bottom of the Pats QB situation to the top..Became a superbowl champ without a proven RB or WideOuts.. Now that he has similar talent Wideout Whise. he is making Peyton look like Eli stat whise.

Brady is the best..Mostly because he went to Michigan.. that always helps

Guest jaytan

Tom Brady. No question about it. Hell, he's already earned the right for us to ask whether he's the greatest of all time and he's probably not even at the halfway point of his career yet. The man's already won three Super Bowls and now that he has a receiver like Randy Moss, he's putting up stats that are better than Manning's and is on the verge of going 16-0.

Why would anybody hate Brady? Since the Lions aren't in the running anymore, I'm cheering for the Pats to demolish everyone and finish 19-0. I love how merciless they are. While we're at it, Bill Bellichek is the awesomest coach ever. I mean, he's so good that he'll go on national TV dressed like a homeless guy who got kicked out of an insane asylum just to annoy people.

Edited by jaytan

Guest jaytan
Tell me about it. It's like the talent gene was saved only for Peyton. I've watched Eli a few times this year, and he really blows bad. He's extremely overated.

It's not Eli's fault. It's Archie's wife. After all, Eli's real dad was the milkman.