• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dustin35

Any one have pics of osgood at the all star game

Rate this topic

I know hes wetn a few times but i looked everywhere online and cant find any pics or even the jeasery on ebay. i would love to get that one purple western jeasery he wore. i think that was 95-96. but yeah and pics would be cool too.

let me know

I know hes wetn a few times but i looked everywhere online and cant find any pics or even the jeasery on ebay. i would love to get that one purple western jeasery he wore. i think that was 95-96. but yeah and pics would be cool too.

let me know

He has only went once, but it was in '95-'96. I'm pretty sure it was the purple and black jersey.

OMG, he looks 12 years old in that picture. :lol:

PS - there aren't any of Ozzie at the All Star game, but if you want a treasure trove of Ozzie pics dating clear back to him and Vernon, check out getty images

Choose EDITORIAL, SPORT, and then search "Chris Osgood" and you'll get 17 pages of pictures. They're proprietary and watermarked, but it's fun to look anyway. And you can purchase the pics if you really want one, I believe. They have tons of other player pics too.

looo

Edited by puckloo39

Just clarifying, that's isn't number 37 he's wearing, right?

I'm guessing there was another goalie that was #30 that had been around longer, or was named starter. (Belfour was #20)

Edited by Dano33