• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

12/7 GDT: Red Wings 5, Wild 0

Rate this topic

As Ottawa gets ready to make some bold moves and spark their team, we'll just continue our winning ways tonight and sit atop the NHL standings a little longer.

Damn, Pavel has matured so much this season, he's possessed. Smiling. Throwing high-fives. Throwing checks. Shooting more [yes finally!!] and straight out dominating just the way Z has been.

Miquel, or someone, could you please post that great site where we can watch online? Those of us with Center Ice are not going to be able to watch, thanks to the NHL Network swiping our games. :(

Thanks a bunch!!

And thanks for the GDT, aflac. :clap:

Edited by puckloo39

Well I am looking forward to this game as my day will be full of hockey :). First my buddy and I are going to go open skating outside at the best rink here in MN. Then follow that up at night by drinking and watching the game here in MN. While everyone wears there Wild colors, I will be dawning my beloved red and white. Love going against my home state. GO WINGS No Prediction. Just hope that I dont have to listen to my jack ass buddy gloat.

I'm pumped...the lady scored me tix and the Wild are 1 of 3 teams I haven't seen in person yet! I hope Boogaard plays and throws down with Downey. That would be an interesting tangle!

Pain Train leading us in penalty minutes. He's officially an enforcer.

He and Downey get in fights tonight, book it.

Downey will have a go with either Voros or Fedoruk, that I'll book, not so much Lilja :scared:

For anyone who doesn't get this game on TV and wants to watch it (and ALL games ALL year)... I just threw up a new thread with step by step instructions to get all games on your computer for free

Guest DetroitIan

Should be a pretty competitive game. Hopefully Dom is on his game.

Red Wings 3(Cleary, Datsyuk, Lidstrom)

Wild 1(Parrish)

Great GDT, as always!

Without Malts and Drapes, I hope the Wings continue to be solid on D and especially on the PK, where they have been GREAT!!! Also, Flip playing with Dats and Homer worked pretty well against the EAST, but let's see how they fare against the superior WEST (see Buffalo/Anaheim or Buffalo/LA game).

Miquel, or someone, could you please post that great site where we can watch online? Those of us with Center Ice are not going to be able to watch, thanks to the NHL Network swiping our games. :(

Thanks a bunch!!

And thanks for the GDT, aflac. :clap:

YES, can you please! I hate NHL Network, I swear about 1/3 of the games have been on there, makes me wonder why I'm shelling out for Center Ice when it is made useless by what Time Warner Cable believes to be a ficticious channel.....

PLEASE POST THE LINK, we beg you.... "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope"

On a lighter note, Wings allow 18 shots to their 39

Scores coming from Franzen, Kronwall, Datsyuk, and Filpulla (empty net)

Scores coming from Gaborik and a Wild blueliner

Wings 4-2

Edited by b.shanafan14

SOB, it looks as though this game got pulled by NHL Network?

I checked Center Ice last night, and the game isn't listed. After that I checked our local FSN which pulls a lot of the Wild games and it wasn't listed there either. Even though I know Versus only plays Monday games, I checked there as a last resort.

Anyone want to hook NFM up with an online feed (aside from Sopcast) of the game? The last time I tried it I struggled to get it rolling so maybe I could set things up in advance to ensure I've got things in working order.

Even though Minnesota plays a very boring brand of hockey, I always get excited for games against them and I'm not quite sure why.

Part of me hopes Boogaard is in the line-up so we might see a tussle with Downey. Part of me is hoping he isn't in the line-up for the same reason.

It would be nice to keep our perfect record against the Northwest Division going with a win this evening. I'm still unhappy with the fact that Hasek is getting the start over Osgood, but that's an entirely different discussion.

Friday night games are always fun. Go Wings.

SOB, it looks as though this game got pulled by NHL Network?

I checked Center Ice last night, and the game isn't listed. After that I checked our local FSN which pulls a lot of the Wild games and it wasn't listed there either. Even though I know Versus only plays Monday games, I checked there as a last resort.

Anyone want to hook NFM up with an online feed (aside from Sopcast) of the game? The last time I tried it I struggled to get it rolling so maybe I could set things up in advance to ensure I've got things in working order.

:P I did the exact same thing, Mac, when I saw the game missing on CI schedule, I checked Versus in desperation.

I am hoping Miquel Beltran will pop in and post his wonderous linkage, it works perfectly every time. :)

:P I did the exact same thing, Mac, when I saw the game missing on CI schedule, I checked Versus in desperation.

I am hoping Miquel Beltran will pop in and post his wonderous linkage, it works perfectly every time. :)

You know what though, I'm not sure if I tried his/her link last time, but whose ever link I used didn't work. I know it wasn't the Sopcast feed (which I remember using last year when I was on vacation) because the feed is so choppy it isn't even worth it.

I´m so sorry to dissapoint you but the only way we can watch this game is with the Sopcast. Someone posted the instructions to make it work in another thread. I can´t watch this game on my ESPN360 account because is blacked out and in Spain I have zero possibility to purchase NHL Network, so I´m like you, I have payed the NHL to watch all games and sometimes without any logic I´m unable to watch my beloved Redwings.

And by the way, and I know what I´m going to tell won´t matter to anyone, in ESPN360 ( the only legal way to watch the games for the europeans like me) in the NFL, the game are blacked out for countries if the local cable provider has it scheduled ( for example, some games are avaible in Spaim but aren´t in the UK) , I have the only cable provider that has hockey games and I should have only two black out games a week and I ussually have about between 10 and 15. In Espn360 for hockey, if a game is carried by a Swedish network I´m unable to watch it in Spain, if anyone finds some logic in it, please explain me.

Nice work by ESPN and the NHL to make watch my favourite sport by non-legal ways even I´m willing to pay more to have a full package.

Hope tonight the Wings crush the Wild and we keep our first place in the league.

P.S. I will try to find other ways than Sopcast to watch the game all afternoon but don´t expect anything. I´m sorry.

Good test for Dom after a boring night with the Habs.

Wings 4 (Dats, Z, Kopecky, Rex)

Wild 2 (2 random Minnie puckers)

Are you kidding me? Boring? I hadn't yelled after goals that loudly since watching a game AT THE JOE. That was a big game (pride-wise) and the Wings absolutely showed up and showed who is the superior team. What a dominating performance. Very proud day for Wings fans.