#121 Glubki

Glubki

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (RainingBlood @ July 12, 2009 - 02:48PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hednerson should change his nickname from Hendo to DEATH FROM ABOVE

That was a brutal forearm - he could have killed him...

If you have an online nemesis you are spending too much time online....

#122 Tr!PoD#19

Tr!PoD#19

Troll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Glubki @ July 12, 2009 - 10:24PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was a brutal forearm - he could have killed him...

T'was a fist.

I'm so happy, I finally get to update my avatar from the Wanderlei KO!

War Henderson!

#123 The Winged Wheel

The Winged Wheel

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:46 PM

#124 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

Rich Franklin is DONE. Belfort Vs Silva should be amazing. Although I still don't see Silva losing.

12041887825_d4b1d5c02f_o.jpg

#125 seeinred

seeinred

Teemu!

• HoF Booster
  • 7,812 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (TheDetroitRedWings @ September 21, 2009 - 05:08PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rich Franklin is DONE. Belfort Vs Silva should be amazing. Although I still don't see Silva losing.

I would hardly consider Franklin done because of that loss.

And at least we can count on Belfort vs Silva being more entertaining than Silva's last 3 fights.

Posted Image

Crosby's Bettman Real Doll is going to get quite a workout tonight.

#126 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (SeeinRed @ September 22, 2009 - 06:19AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would hardly consider Franklin done because of that loss.

I'm not talking about just this loss. Franklin has lost 3 of his last 6 fights. Yeah sure he can still be an MMA fighter. But in terms of thinking of him as a champ? HE'S DONE. He will never hold a championship belt again.

#127 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

Figured this would be the right place for this bit of news:

UFC heavyweight champ Lesnar seriously ill

Some rumors have gone so far as to say that he's actually dead, but Dana White is saying otherwise.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#128 Green Wing

Green Wing

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:55 PM

BJ Penn fairly gave Diego Sanchez a licking yesterday - though I'm always more concerned about him licking his gloves after laying down a bloody beating. I mean, Jesus, communicable diseases anyone?

He's good though.

#129 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (Green Wing @ December 13, 2009 - 06:55PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BJ Penn fairly gave Diego Sanchez a licking yesterday - though I'm always more concerned about him licking his gloves after laying down a bloody beating. I mean, Jesus, communicable diseases anyone?

He's good though.

He's not just good, he's the best 155 lbs fighter ever. If GSP was BJ Penn's size BJ would have destroyed him. Pound for pound there is no better all around mixed martial artist than BJ Penn.

#130 j.hoop

j.hoop

i hate the flyers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:41 PM

*waiting for fedors next fight*
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.” - Sophocles
Posted Image

This just in, Stevie gives Canada the Order of Yzerman. Country bows and feels unworthy.

#131 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:46 AM

Did anyone see UFC 112??? What the hell was Silva doing??? I'm really starting to get annoyed by his antics in the ring. It was bad enough when he was mocking his opponent and literally dancing while he was fighting. But then he basically ran in circles for over a round. Can't wait for GSP to light this fool up.

#132 Soul Power

Soul Power

Draftee

• 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:03 AM

Did anyone see UFC 112??? What the hell was Silva doing??? I'm really starting to get annoyed by his antics in the ring. It was bad enough when he was mocking his opponent and literally dancing while he was fighting. But then he basically ran in circles for over a round. Can't wait for GSP to light this fool up.

Yeah, it was a pretty sorry fight. I love how the ref Dan Miragliotta walked away in disgust after raising Anderson's hand. I'm not a big fan of Dan as a ref but when he shoved Anderson to press the fight that made me :clap:.

Posted Image

#133 Klunzo

Klunzo

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:25 PM

Shields is the most boring fighter I have ever watched.
"I believe we have a team that can make the playoffs" -Brian Burke

#134 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

Shields is the most boring fighter I have ever watched.

did you watch huston alexander against kimbo. yawn. the most boring fight i have ever watched.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#135 Klunzo

Klunzo

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:20 AM

did you watch huston alexander against kimbo. yawn. the most boring fight i have ever watched.

I saw that one too..just pissed last night because I like Hendo a lot. He seemed to be so out of steam...Shields has no GnP at all..was like someone sitting on top of you flicking you in the face. I guess they were reporting Hendo dropping 18 pounds the day before the fight; my guess is he gassed right at the end of the first round...too bad.
"I believe we have a team that can make the playoffs" -Brian Burke

#136 seeinred

seeinred

Teemu!

• HoF Booster
  • 7,812 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:10 PM

I'd love it if every one of Silva's fights ended with him doing what he did to Rich Franklin, and I agree with you to a certain extent. But as the champ, there's no need for him to go looking for KOs and give the other guy a chance to catch him with a counter. Not that I think that could ever happen :P

Posted Image

Crosby's Bettman Real Doll is going to get quite a workout tonight.

#137 j.hoop

j.hoop

i hate the flyers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:53 AM

go lesnar go lesnar
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.” - Sophocles
Posted Image

This just in, Stevie gives Canada the Order of Yzerman. Country bows and feels unworthy.

#138 drwscc

drwscc

I drink your milkshake...I drink it up!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:04 PM

UFC is fixed. Wish UFC hadn't bought Pride to shut it down, and avoid competition.
Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe.

I went to a doctor the other day, and all he did was suck blood out of my neck. Never go see Dr. Acula
- Mitch Hedberg

#139 TERROR

TERROR

Draftee

• 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:12 AM

UFC is fixed. Wish UFC hadn't bought Pride to shut it down, and avoid competition.

If you think the UFC (or any MMA organization, for that matter) is fixed, you are not very intelligent.

#140 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

As the Province of Ontario is currently carrying a deficit of over $20 billion, they are hoping that regulated online gambling and this will bring in needed monies; from Toronto Star :

The UFC is coming to Ontario.

Josh Rapport, the general manager at Toronto BJJ, received the text message this morning.

“If a politician even coughs that they’re going to revisit the issue everyone freaks out and says, ‘It’s coming, it’s coming,” he said.

In a rare Saturday announcement, the province confirmed the first mixed martial arts event would likely be held in 2011, with 10 to 15 events annually. Rapport’s phone hasn’t stopped buzzing.

Adopting the same rules of other North American jurisdictions, Ontario joins six provinces and 46 states that have already regulated the sport.

“Ontarians have told us they want to see this. They want the choice,” said Sophia Aggelonitis, Minister of Consumer Services.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users