• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

bellarina

12/10 GDT: Red Wings 2, Predators 1

Rate this topic

Now it's the Sommet (pron. "saw-may") Center.

Of course, I imagine Nashville fans saying, "Saw-may? It's spelt 'Sommet' with a 'T'!, der ain't no 'Y' in it!"

(sorry, couldn't resist :P)

:lol:

Btw,a rare Tuesday without Wings hockey coming up.

You can actually watch House tomorrow. ;)

Guest Agalloch

Terrible game. Wings are giving up the puck left and right, and they give up ANOTHER shorthanded goal. The power play has been awful tonight. Despite it being ranked third in the league, it can look ******* terrible at times. Another sniper is needed in place of Samuelsson, whom is a master of the horrible shots and giveaways. Weak goal at the end too.

Guest Canadian Wings

What sopcast channel are people using? Channel 38611 is utter crap.

same one, it's off now...

how long left in the third did nashville score with? wtf!

SHG. This sloppy s*** finally bites us in the ass.

And right off the face-off, a weak little pass right to the stick of a Predator.

These guys are grown-ass men, but I think someone needs to get up in some faces because they are playing lazy, unfocused hockey and just wishing they were anywhere else but playing a game.

:lol:

Btw,a rare Tuesday without Wings hockey coming up.

You can actually watch House tomorrow. ;)

ooh, I like House, too. I love your little skating Santa avatar, FRW. :)

Hope the Wings can come back and regain momentum. The Preds ain't gonna go away tonight.

Our power play blows. I miss Schnieder. He had a left handed bomb so Nick could just feed him all day and it'd go in ALOT. Rafalski and Lidstrom stay put the whole powerplay so neither can shoot or one time. Smarter up guys, your 2 of the best in the game.

Also, Z and D are passers and Homer is a tipper, we need a finisher.

Guest DetroitIan

As long as we can deflate some of their momentum, we should be just fine. I expect Ozzie to be big for us in the 3rd.

Why was that goal counted? There was a Nasville player interfering with Osgood in the crease.

edit:

Also, Z and D are passers and Homer is a tipper, we need a finisher.

Zetterberg has the most shots of any player in the league, I believe, and he also has second most goals scored.

Edited by Echolalia

Sloppy play sans Lidstrom getting back. Don't quite know what Osgood was thinking there. Seems like he should've had it from what I saw but the play never should've happened to begin with. Either Nashville's playing a lot better than the Wild and Habs or we're not playing too hot. Probably a bit of both. I'm fine with giving up goals. It happens. I'm not cool with giving up shorthanded goals at the end of the period. Not cool.

Terrible game. Wings are giving up the puck left and right, and they give up ANOTHER shorthanded goal. The power play has been awful tonight. Despite it being ranked third in the league, it can look ******* terrible at times. Another sniper is needed in place of Samuelsson, whom is a master of the horrible shots and giveaways. Weak goal at the end too.

No they're not at all. They were playing well until letting up. I'm mean they started a bit slow too but aside from that, it's been all wings... on back to back nights at that.

Guest DetroitIan

Why was that goal counted? There was a Nasville player interfering with Osgood in the crease.

If that would have been Homer, no way the refs would give us the goal. :nonono:

Edited by DetroitIan

that's a s***ty way to end the period. what the hell was z thinking? this hasn't been our best game. it seems the wings still don't feel the need to take the central seriously. it's frustrating. hopefully get her back on track here in the third. if nashville comes back i'm going to be pissed.

Sloppy play sans Lidstrom getting back. Don't quite know what Osgood was thinking there. Seems like he should've had it from what I saw but the play never should've happened to begin with. Either Nashville's playing a lot better than the Wild and Habs or we're not playing too hot. Probably a bit of both. I'm fine with giving up goals. It happens. I'm not cool with giving up shorthanded goals at the end of the period. Not cool.

I think Lidstrom made great play poke-checking puck. Whoever was covering late guy (who scored) did not do that good of the job.

We never really have done well on back-to-bak games lately, so it doesn't surprise me that we're having some issues on the ice. Of course, if the refs would actually call the game right (non-call on the Drake interference and the Hank phantom call), then it could be better. But who knows *shrug*

ooh, I like House, too. I love your little skating Santa avatar, FRW. :)

Hope the Wings can come back and regain momentum. The Preds ain't gonna go away tonight.

Who doesn't? :cool:

And thanks!

We have to take advantage of that double minor,or what's left of it. :thumbup:

Well aren't you a treat.

:P

Who doesn't? :cool:

And thanks!

We have to take advantage of that double minor,or what's left of it. :thumbup:

Hey anyone have a link to watch some streaming video. The program i normally use just went down for some reason. Ya lets not forget the wings are playing on back to back nights. We sure were playing sloppy though. Maybe we can sneak this one out