• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sverige

Would It Be Inappropriate?

Rate this topic

Detroit Free Press

Are they going to be standing there ringing a bell? I can't believe people wouldn't be bothering them for autographs?

Kirk Maltby will be at Sanders/Morley Candy, 16837 Kercheval Ave., Grosse Pointe Park.

Aaron Downey & Jiri Hudler will be at Kroger’s, 1237 N. Coolidge Hwy., Troy.

Johan Franzen & Valtteri Filppula at Sam’s Club, 27300 Wixom Rd., Novi.

And Ken Holland and Mike Babcock will be at Hiller’s, 425 N. Center St., Northville.

Poor Maltby, all alone.

Give a bit of money and I don't think they'd care too much. Go ask for an autograph and walk away and then I change my answer. Eh...maybe I'll go see Hudler and Downey. I've gotta run over there at some point tomorrow anyways.

I'm sure Happy Hudler would give out autographs!

Are you saying this because you know? Have you gotten his autograph? I don't want to show up like some jerk with a jersey or something, only to find out they don't want to sign anything! Or maybe I should just pretend like I didn't know they would be there and act all surprised. "Happy Hudler? What in the world are YOU doing here? Could you sign my jersey that I just happen to be wearing, even though you aren't even playing tonight? Sweet."

I of course would give money, I always do if I have cash on me because I feel guilty if I don't.

Kirk Maltby will be at Sanders/Morley Candy, 16837 Kercheval Ave., Grosse Pointe Park.

DAMMIT THAT'S LIKE SIX BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE THAT I'M NOT AT BECAUSE I GREW UP THERE BUT MOVED AWAY DAMMIT.

wish they'd do this little deal a little closer to Christmas so I'd actually BE there. Grrr.

Me, I'd have no trouble asking for an autograph. I bet they expect it. Just so long as you toss money in the pot too. I don't think they want to go out there to sign autographs and not collect money for the cause, but, well, if the Salvation Army is going to use the star power to bring in the cash, you can't expect people to just drop dough in the pot and not take advantage of the star power while they're there. Be polite about it, as always, y'know? Offer to ring the bell or something while their hands are occupied with the Sharpie :lol:

DAMMIT. And Sanders is so bloody delicious, too.

DAMMIT.

Guest Canadian Wings

Are you saying this because you know? Have you gotten his autograph? I don't want to show up like some jerk with a jersey or something, only to find out they don't want to sign anything! Or maybe I should just pretend like I didn't know they would be there and act all surprised. "Happy Hudler? What in the world are YOU doing here? Could you sign my jersey that I just happen to be wearing, even though you aren't even playing tonight? Sweet."

I of course would give money, I always do if I have cash on me because I feel guilty if I don't.

I havn't got his sig b4, i live in toronto :hehe:

i'd just show up wearing your wings jersey and pretend u didn't even no they'd be there :thumbup:

DAMMIT THAT'S LIKE SIX BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE THAT I'M NOT AT BECAUSE I GREW UP THERE BUT MOVED AWAY DAMMIT.

wish they'd do this little deal a little closer to Christmas so I'd actually BE there. Grrr.

Me, I'd have no trouble asking for an autograph. I bet they expect it. Just so long as you toss money in the pot too. I don't think they want to go out there to sign autographs and not collect money for the cause, but, well, if the Salvation Army is going to use the star power to bring in the cash, you can't expect people to just drop dough in the pot and not take advantage of the star power while they're there. Be polite about it, as always, y'know? Offer to ring the bell or something while their hands are occupied with the Sharpie :lol:

DAMMIT. And Sanders is so bloody delicious, too.

DAMMIT.

I might be able to hook you up. Not chocolate though. I'll freaking eat that in a minute.

I hope they have a cushioned pad so Maltby can stand on it. All that standing can't be very good for the back. If anybody asks for his autograph, also ask when he's coming back, that'd be some good inside scoop for the board.

I don't think its inappropriate as long as you donate something. I plan on going to get Downy and Yuri's after work. I might even make the drive to get flips too. I wish i would have known about this before i left for work today i would have brought something from home to gt signed guess I'll have to hit up the goalies den or the hockeytown store.

I think you throw some money in the can and then ask them and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to. Wish I was in MI, I'd make a run by some of them, especially Flip and Franzen or Huds and Downey. Why doesn't Malts get a partner, cause Drapes can't stand that long :hehe:

Detroit Free Press

Are they going to be standing there ringing a bell? I can't believe people wouldn't be bothering them for autographs?

And Ken Holland and Mike Babcock will be at Hiller’s, 425 N. Center St., Northville.

Poor Maltby, all alone.

huds and downey must be buddies, when I was at cheli's drake, cheli and malts left and they were the only 2 that stayed to hang out :lol:

Detroit Free Press

Poor Maltby, all alone.

Wow both right down the street from me :)

Why is Ozzie not out at Busches right down the street from his house???? damn him

Oh well, I will pass Holland a little love note.... "hey Kenny... Call Sergei I-800-hanson GET IT DONE!"

Edited by OsGOD

DANG!!! Why couldn't I have gotten sick yesterday and gone to my dad's with my sister! But no I had to get sick this morning! He lives right by all of those places! I'm so pissed!

No, it won't be innappropriate if you give money and then ask for an autograph.

Edited by mooose kiiisses

DANG!!! Why couldn't I have gotten sick yesterday and gone to my dad's with my sister! But no I had to get sick this morning! He lives right by all of those places! I'm so pissed!

No, it won't be innappropriate if you give money and then ask for an autograph.

Exactly. I'm sure they're expecting that fans will want pictures and autographs.

Just throw some cash in the bucket first.

to bad Mults is pretty far away from the rest of them i could have got them all in one swoop.

What does everyone normally have them sign? I'm not sure what to take there. I don't have any of their jerseys

to bad Mults is pretty far away from the rest of them i could have got them all in one swoop.

What does everyone normally have them sign? I'm not sure what to take there. I don't have any of their jerseys

hockey pucks?

Detroit Free Press

Poor Maltby, all alone.

I wonder if Downey is Hudler's bodyguard...

What's to stop Chelios from making people think that Maltby's the smelly one?