• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sverige

Would It Be Inappropriate?

Rate this topic

Too far of a drive and not enough time now... :( I'll fork over the cash for these things anyway, but I would love to get some autographs.

<<< That's why Malts is alone. What's stopping Draper from ringing that bell tonight, couldn't he just sit in a chair?

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

Detroit Free Press

Are they going to be standing there ringing a bell? I can't believe people wouldn't be bothering them for autographs?

Kirk Maltby will be at Sanders/Morley Candy, 16837 Kercheval Ave., Grosse Pointe Park.

Aaron Downey & Jiri Hudler will be at Kroger’s, 1237 N. Coolidge Hwy., Troy.

Johan Franzen & Valtteri Filppula at Sam’s Club, 27300 Wixom Rd., Novi.

And Ken Holland and Mike Babcock will be at Hiller’s, 425 N. Center St., Northville.

Poor Maltby, all alone.

Inappropriate to ask for autographs? Probably not.

Inapproriate to try to mug them because they are rich, or give them giant bear hugs or slobbery kisses? I'd say yes. :huh:

*shrugs*

Inapproriate to try to mug them because they are rich, or give them giant bear hugs or slobbery kisses? I'd say yes. :huh:

*shrugs*

So....you are saying I shouldn't have done that.... *unsure* :unsure:

Saw Hudler and Downey...I thought they were super nice, outgoing and kind of funny too.

I stopped by to see them too and I agree. I talked with Downey for about ten mins and he seemed really friendly. I told Downey I was really hoping to see him lay one right across Tootoo's chin last night. Didn't really chat with Huds that much other than a hand shake and a Merry Christmas.

Edited by jmonte345

I went to Yuri and Downy first and they seemed pretty up beat and friendly. It was pretty busy there at the Kroger. They kept saying if they get a hundred bucks for the kids they will win 7 more. it was pretty funny. I can't believe how small Yuri really is. Then i went to Flip and Fronz which wasn't as busy. They were kind of inside at the Sams Club which was not that busy at all. They were pretty friendly too.

Too far of a drive and not enough time now... :( I'll fork over the cash for these things anyway, but I would love to get some autographs.

<<< That's why Malts is alone. What's stopping Draper from ringing that bell tonight, couldn't he just sit in a chair?

This is why Drapes didn't do this.....

December 7, Livingston Press & Argus: Kris Draper of the Detroit Red Wings will be on hand to greet everyone who stops by to vote for the best holiday-themed window at Brighton Ford Mercury from 4:30-6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11.

Students from Brighton's five elementary schools paint the five large showroom windows each year for the holiday. Customers vote for their favorite window and the winning school receives a traveling trophy to display in their principal's office for the year.

Each school receives $1,000 from the Brighton dealership for painting the windows.

Draper will meet with voters, help with judging, and sign autographs. Brighton Ford Mercury is located at 8240 W. Grand River Ave., in Brighton Township, near I-96. For more information, call Brighton Ford Mercury at (810) 227-1171.

This is why Drapes didn't do this.....

December 7, Livingston Press & Argus: Kris Draper of the Detroit Red Wings will be on hand to greet everyone who stops by to vote for the best holiday-themed window at Brighton Ford Mercury from 4:30-6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11.

Students from Brighton's five elementary schools paint the five large showroom windows each year for the holiday. Customers vote for their favorite window and the winning school receives a traveling trophy to display in their principal's office for the year.

Each school receives $1,000 from the Brighton dealership for painting the windows.

Draper will meet with voters, help with judging, and sign autographs. Brighton Ford Mercury is located at 8240 W. Grand River Ave., in Brighton Township, near I-96. For more information, call Brighton Ford Mercury at (810) 227-1171.

Wish i would have known about that

I'll be ringing bells at Gordman's on Friday if anyone wants an autograph. No one? OK

I just wanted to throw kudos towards the guys for doing this. Great cause. The SA saved my butt a few years back.