• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

2008 NFL Draft Thread

Rate this topic

I like the Dizon pick better than Cheriluis pick from earlier.

I like that pick too, but I can't honestly say I know a lot about either of the first two picks. Not going to lie it scared me when the Lions drafted Dizon, and all the ESPN guys said "Oh, that was a Millen pick" :scared:

If you're the Bears, how on earth do you pass on Brohm and Henne? I know they still needed a RB, but ummm....are you really going to start Rex Grossman again this year? They had 2 great QBs fall into their lap and they passed on both of them. Smaaaart.

If you're the Bears, how on earth do you pass on Brohm and Henne? I know they still needed a RB, but ummm....are you really going to start Rex Grossman again this year? They had 2 great QBs fall into their lap and they passed on both of them. Smaaaart.

when i saw them make that move, i literally thought that "wow..they still believe in rex". I don't get it. The Bears have a lot of pieces to win a championship, they are missing one huge piece at QB. Why not go after Brohm, an NFL ready qb to step in if Rex is Rex next year.

who cares let them play play Rex for the next 5 years, and to the comment about Dizon earlier ,, go check him out on you tube he is not slow he is just as fast as any LB out there and he lays some big hits where the other dudes get flattened, and when they blits him he gets right in the holes and attacks the QB,,, its not the greatest pick but at least millen is trying and we did need a middle LB anyways

Kevin Smith RB out of central florida----- hell yeah we just got him in the 3rd..

The first thing i thought of when i heard about Dizon was here comes another Teddy Lehman. Marinelli is the one thing though that makes me feel semi-confident for the defensive picks though.

Kevin Smith sounds good to me in a tandem with Bell...he's the tough grinder and Bell is the speedster.

Kevin Smith RB out of central florida----- hell yeah we just got him in the 3rd..

Playboy666, welcome to the LGW forums. In the water cooler and especially these sports threads, it is wrong to make the assumption that everyone is a Lions fan here. WE , referring to letsgowings.com, are a mix of NFL fans cheering for various teams in this and any other NFL thread. Any just so you know, I am a Lions fan here.

Welcome to the boards.

Playboy666, welcome to the LGW forums. In the water cooler and especially these sports threads, it is wrong to make the assumption that everyone is a Lions fan here. WE , referring to letsgowings.com, are a mix of NFL fans cheering for various teams in this and any other NFL thread. Any just so you know, I am a Lions fan here.

Welcome to the boards.

thanks ... and i think the receiver they picked is a return man,, i will have to check him out.. anything is better than cason he can't even get the ball over the 20 yard line...breaston from U of M would be a good undrafted free agent to get for a return game also..

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks ... and i think the receiver they picked is a return man,, i will have to check him out.. anything is better than cason he can't even get the ball over the 20 yard line...breaston from U of M would be a good undrafted free agent to get for a return game also..

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaston was drafted by Arizona last year. He wasn't undrafted. Pretty sure he returned two TD's last year on special teams.

I think GB drafting Connor was a really good pick. They were saying he isn't athletic, and all that garbage, but that guy can play football.

Breaston was drafted by Arizona last year. He wasn't undrafted. Pretty sure he returned two TD's last year on special teams.

I think GB drafting Connor was a really good pick. They were saying he isn't athletic, and all that garbage, but that guy can play football.

hell yeah i was hoping the lions were goona take conner with there pick that was like 2 pick behind the pack,,, and out last pick was the guy from army campbell i think that kid could play outside linebacker instead of paris lennons slow @ss that wouldn't be to bad campbell dozier and sims i know the two kids are rookies but they are tough as hell and anything is better than lennon anyways.. and i didn't mean breaston i meant arrignton..lol i don't know what i was thinking..lol

Maybe they're hoping he'll pull an Eli?

I think it was Carolina that ended up with Connor from PSU. I know the Pack didn't end up with him.

Opps...You're right. I swear I saw that yesterday on the bottom line.

Wouldn't shock me if you did. Late in the regular season I was watching something on ESPN and it said the Wings were up 1-0 on the bottom line. I ran out for a few minutes and when I got home I put the Wings game on and it was 0-0. And I don't think we had had a goal waived off. I was confused.

My favorite bottom line moment was when I was watching a race on ESPN2 that they were showing on tape delay and the results of the race came across on the ticker with about 10 laps to go. :ranting:

Wouldn't shock me if you did. Late in the regular season I was watching something on ESPN and it said the Wings were up 1-0 on the bottom line. I ran out for a few minutes and when I got home I put the Wings game on and it was 0-0. And I don't think we had had a goal waived off. I was confused.

My favorite bottom line moment was when I was watching a race on ESPN2 that they were showing on tape delay and the results of the race came across on the ticker with about 10 laps to go. :ranting:

I think thats right. I still swear I saw that, and yesterday I read comments on Rivals saying the bottom line said Arrington was drafted by a team not named N.O. I think that was GB too.....

Are you running the bottom line? :lol: