• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CAredwingsfan91

If Bettman stepped down as commissioner....

Rate this topic

If Gary Bettman stepped down as NHL Commissioner, who would you replace him with?

51% Brian Burke

20% Chris Chelios

10% Brett Hull

8% Jeremy Roenick

7% John Tortorella

5% Sean Avery

Imagine Burke the Commissioner of hockey, imagine we win some cups from here on out and he had to hand the cup over to us that would bring a tear to my eye haha BUT I would hate the NHL if Burke ever became commissioner, smart guy but no thank you.

I'd be willing to replace Bettman with a rented mule for commissioner at this point. He sounds like a jackass anyway when he's on TV talking about how great he thinks the status of the game is, and how Versus is watched by millions of households around the country. Bettman is living in his own little fantasy world.

Happy dance. :yowza::clap:

What was that monkeys name? Coco I think. Coco the monkey. May not be what the league needs, but a definite step in the right direction.

Right, Coco. That chimp’s alright! High Five! :P

Well, if I had to vote on those candidates, Chelios all the way. But I'm still pulling for NHL Commisioner Brendan Shanahan, with NHL Detective Chris Chelios to handle any conspiracies. Of course since neither are retired yet, I have an empty beer bottle that could fill the spot admirably better than Bettman

Well, if I had to vote on those candidates, Chelios all the way. But I'm still pulling for NHL Commisioner Brendan Shanahan, with NHL Detective Chris Chelios to handle any conspiracies. Of course since neither are retired yet, I have an empty beer bottle that could fill the spot admirably better than Bettman

:clap:

you just made my day!

Ugh, I can't imagine Burke being the commisioner. That would be a disaster.

Plus, we'd all have to endure even more press conferences where he does his best vantriliquist impersonation by talking without moving his lips.

But out of that list, he might be the most qualified. Although I think Hull would be the best one for the job.

Edited by Hank

Ugh, I can't imagine Burke being the commisioner. That would be a disaster.

Plus, we'd all have to endure even more press conferences where he does his best vantriliquist impersonation by talking without moving his lips.

But out of that list, he might be the most qualified. Although I think Hull would be the best one for the job.

hahahahahahhahaha made my day.