• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

Metro Detroit Members Get Together

Rate this topic

Hey everyone,

Would anyone be interested in meeting up at a bar or something while watching a game say ilate December?

Post here is your interested.

-R.R.

I am all for a dec 29th get together. The wings play the Yotes at 9pm that night.

Okay, the 29th where? If ben is coming from A Squared, it should be centrally located, which kind of just happens to be maybe the Royal Oak area. *big evil grin* There's the Blarney Stone, Mr. B's, Duggans, places like that. Everyone chime in with suggestions on locations for watching Gretzky get his ass kicked yet again.

Okay, the 29th where? If ben is coming from A Squared, it should be centrally located, which kind of just happens to be maybe the Royal Oak area. *big evil grin* There's the Blarney Stone, Mr. B's, Duggans, places like that. Everyone chime in with suggestions on locations for watching Gretzky get his ass kicked yet again.

Mr. B's would be fine with me

What's the scoop, people? Are we still in for the 29th at Mr. B's????

Cath,

If you still have my number give me a call tomorrow.... I just checked my emails and it said I had 2 new messages and I come on here and nothing shows up....

I would like to know if we are still on for tomorrow or not...

-Rob

i hope i can just see a game. Seriously the ref should blow the whistle on interference. Work is interfering with my hockey. :yowza:

School has been keeping me busy......

I wish more Metro Detroiter's were up for something like this....

What about a get together for game 5 (if needed). That's friday april 18th at 7:30pm.

I am off all day so I am interested.

i am so down for this, as long as it isn't in bfe. personally, i think cheli's dearborn would be a great location for this, but anywhere w/in like a 20 mile radius of where i live is fine by me.

so...anyone else?

I used to be apart of a group that hung out and watched red wing games (used to be about 20-30 people involved). We loved hanging out at Mr. B's Spectadium on Livernois in Troy. I wouldn't mind hanging out there for a party. The place is huge and they have tons of tvs.

I used to be apart of a group that hung out and watched red wing games (used to be about 20-30 people involved). We loved hanging out at Mr. B's Spectadium on Livernois in Troy. I wouldn't mind hanging out there for a party. The place is huge and they have tons of tvs.

Tim, it sounds like a plan...

Troy would be a good central location for everyone I would think, but ofcourse we would have to see who is coming.

Tim, it sounds like a plan...

Troy would be a good central location for everyone I would think, but ofcourse we would have to see who is coming.

Spectadium is gone so we need a new place..I think Troy is a good location area tho.