• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mudvayneowns91

Wings dominate West

Rate this topic

It appears our Wings Lidstrom, Datsyuk and Zetterberg are 1,2 and 3 in allstar votes. Lidstrom is number one overall and Dats and Hank are the top two forwards. They both had 200,000 + votes which was about 30,000 more than the third place. Nick had an astounding 100,000 more votes than the next. Here's the full article. Article

Edited by Mudvayneowns91

Seems about right to me. The only other guy I could see sneaking in their between any of them would be Iginla, he's on an uber-tear right now!

Yup. And all Hank needs is 3 points in the next 2 games to pass Iginla. Iggys got 49 in 35, Hank has 47 in 33.

Yup. And all Hank needs is 3 points in the next 2 games to pass Iginla. Iggys got 49 in 35, Hank has 47 in 33.

Easy as cake! He can do it if he Hanks it up a little. We're not just the best in the west, we're raising hell in the NHL...since 1926 actually. :sly:

The one thing that does bother me kinda is the fact that Hasek is 3rd on that list. I'm a huge Dom fan, but where the hell is Ozzie........ 15-1-1 speaks for it self.

ozzie is a write in only ballot, hence he will not get in.

Ozzie should get in, but he won't unfortunately. Talk about a guy who deserves it, and I've been voting for him and the other Wings as much as I can, but I'm only one person. Too bad we couldn't get Ozzie in like everyone did with Fitzpatrick last year, and he didn't even deserve it.