• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WestWing

Wings in St. Louis

Rate this topic

So I am in St. Louis for work, going to the game tomorrow night here -- anyone know where the Wings stay when they come here? Our client put us up at the Ritz in a suburb of the city, so I was thinking there was a semi-decent chance they could be staying here, which would be pretty sweet. Any insights appreciated...

I am going to be doing double takes every time I see a bus. Well, it'd be about time for the morning skate pretty soon, so I'd better head down and see if a bunch of Canadians, Swedes, a Fin, couple Russians, a and couple Czechs, and Captain America come through the lobby.

the times I have seen the Wings on the road, they've been at which ever hotel is less than a mile from the arena, and is the most expensive. Adams Mark in Dallas, Fairmont in San Jose.

When the Avs were in San Jose a few years back and I was also there, I saw Peter Forsberg and Milan Hejdik walking to the arena for practice. No one knew who they were, apparently, besides me. :P

The Wings stay at the Westin Hotel right near Busch Stadium. Last time they were in St Louis, we went by there. A lot of the guys seemed to sneak out the back and take alternate modes of transportation. There are a lot of those seedy professional autograph losers that hang around. But the Scottrade Center is not far at all from the Westin.

If you're going in hopes of getting an autograph, be sure to wear Wings colors. And if you know any children in wheelchairs, that's probably as good as gold. Don't expect guys like Dats and Hank to sign or even walk out the front to the bus. Those previously mentioned pro autograph losers really ruin the opportunity to say hi to your favorite team.

Edited by Bluto

Guest jaytan

The real question should be: "The next time the Ducks are in Detroit, do you know where they're staying? I'm going to... take care of something."