• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Winther

Z, Homer out vs Wild tonight

Rate this topic

It hurts us with Zetty out. Going to be close one I think tonight. I live in Minnesota and have about 10 friends who are Wild fans (obviously) over tonight watching the game. Come on Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm less concerned about him missing tonight than I am about this being a potentially chronic back problem that will dog his career. Once a sportsman gets a bad back, it tends to stay with them the rest of their playing days.

I do wonder if this will play into his contract negotiations - would you offer a 7, 8 year deal to a guy with a history of back problems?

We're running away with the conference, so no need to rush him back, let him rest up and get it fully sorted.

I'm less concerned about him missing tonight than I am about this being a potentially chronic back problem that will dog his career. Once a sportsman gets a bad back, it tends to stay with them the rest of their playing days.

I do wonder if this will play into his contract negotiations - would you offer a 7, 8 year deal to a guy with a history of back problems?

We're running away with the conference, so no need to rush him back, let him rest up and get it fully sorted.

I second that. I just hope that this is not giong to be a major chronic problem that is going to keep him out of games every season.

I have a feeling that maybe they are just resting him and really nothign is wrong.

I am glad Hank didn't try to play tonight. Turns out we didn't need him, and certainly didn't need any possible further injury. Get will soon, Hank and Homer. I miss them when they are not out there, it's not the same...

good win, anyway. Merry Christmas, dear Wings!!

Zetterberg and Datsyuk were roughed up against St. Louis because Babcock somehow thought that Downey wouldn't be needed against assholes like Jackman.

Let's see if he attempts this brilliant strategy against the Ducks and Blackhawks.

Zetterberg and Datsyuk were roughed up against St. Louis because Babcock somehow thought that Downey wouldn't be needed against assholes like Jackman.

Let's see if he attempts this brilliant strategy against the Ducks and Blackhawks.

Or the Blues again the day after Christmas.