• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BeeRYCE

Miroslav Satan: 666 Career Points

Rate this topic

That's good that he has that. But 666 isn't the devils number just to let you know, everyone thinks it ties in with the devil.. The devils number is actually 616

Really? Didn't know that...but I saw a movie once that claimed it was actually 999 because everything is flipped or mirrored in hell...or something like that. Anyone remember that movie?

Not that I really believe in this stuff..

Really? Didn't know that...but I saw a movie once that claimed it was actually 999 because everything is flipped or mirrored in hell...or something like that. Anyone remember that movie?

Not that I really believe in this stuff..

Yeah I think i know the movie, but don't remember the title :P

Folks, the devil's number is 26. Enough of this 666 999 gibberish.

The Devil is Huddles' biggest fan...

I always thought the devil was 24....Certainly beat people till they were bloody as hell.

Wow, you guys aren't going to believe this. First his points, then the ESPN profile number, now this. Look at the url for his picture on Sports Illustrated. I can't believe this.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/hockey/nhl/players/666.jpg

The weirdest thing is that I think thats a complete coincidence. Just try changing the number one digit at a time, and you'll see that just another player comes up.

Guest DetroitIan

Wow, you guys aren't going to believe this. First his points, then the ESPN profile number, now this. Look at the url for his picture on Sports Illustrated. I can't believe this.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/hockey/nhl/players/666.jpg

The weirdest thing is that I think thats a complete coincidence. Just try changing the number one digit at a time, and you'll see that just another player comes up.

Unreal....seriously, wow.

It is a media-wide joke... The reason I knew he had 666 career points is because of the fact that the sports stations acknowledged it.

Nice to know some people have a sense of humour about it.

Since they're teammates, maybe Satan made Simon step on Ruutu.

And crank Hollweg... Simon is the Devil's Reject.