• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BeeRYCE

Miroslav Satan: 666 Career Points

Rate this topic

That's good that he has that. But 666 isn't the devils number just to let you know, everyone thinks it ties in with the devil.. The devils number is actually 616

That's my area code. :blink:

The number was said to be a reference to the emperor Nero as Revelation was written during his rule by a monk in exile.

That's my area code. :blink:

The number was said to be a reference to the emperor Nero as Revelation was written during his rule by a monk in exile.

666 and 616 break down numerically to refer to Nero using Hebrew gematria numerology, depending on whether you use the Greek or Latin spelling of Nero. The emperor Caligula works out to 616 in both Greek and Latin.

Guest jaytan

How awesome! It's like he's the Antichrist on Ice. Someone should end his career before he gets another point.

Guest jaytan
666 and 616 break down numerically to refer to Nero using Hebrew gematria numerology, depending on whether you use the Greek or Latin spelling of Nero. The emperor Caligula works out to 616 in both Greek and Latin.

Two of the most awesome rulers in history, by the way. That whole family was great. :thumbup:

Anybody notice that Miroslav even kinda looks like the Devil? The goatee, those pointy eyebrows....

That's good that he has that. But 666 isn't the devils number just to let you know, everyone thinks it ties in with the devil.. The devils number is actually 616

616? Really? Ahhh thats my area code! No wonder we have so many churches in my town!!!

I always liked Miro. He has a sense of humor about the North American jokes surrounding his name. He was asked one time what happens when he takes out a credit card to pay a bill. He said, "Lots of people say, 'Is that really your name?" His response: "Only in America."

:lol:

It's pronounced "shah-TAHN" in Slovak, not Satan as in Beelzebub, so he gets the joke but probably goes <_< privately. Personally, I think it's a great hockey-name. Easier to spell than Beelzebub, too.