• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blues 0

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

Good to have ya back Aflac. Great job once again.

As for the game, the Blues aren't getting this one handed to them. Red Wings kick some ass tomorrow night.

Red Wings 4(Datsyuk, Cleary, Drake, Rafalski)

Blues 1(Tkachuk)

Sounds pretty good, especially considering Z might be back, though I have my faith in Pavel. The only thing is that I read the preview for the game on the Red Wings site and it seemed to hint that Dom will start in net, just an observation. Personally, I want Ozzy to be in net today and Dom in net tomororw against Colorado, but we will see.... either way GO WINGS!

Guest DetroitIan
Sounds pretty good, especially considering Z might be back, though I have my faith in Pavel. The only thing is that I read the preview for the game on the Red Wings site and it seemed to hint that Dom will start in net, just an observation. Personally, I want Ozzy to be in net today and Dom in net tomororw against Colorado, but we will see.... either way GO WINGS!

Same here.

hope everyone had a nice x-mas. Wings win this one 3-5. Blues: Andy Mac, The rat Kariya x2. Wings: Zetts x2, Hud x1 <_< ,Draper x1, and then clear x1. Cant watch this one cuz of work :thumbdown: .

Edited by Duck Guy

Since Downey is playing, and will settle Jackmans s*** nice and quick, we win 5-1 and Datsyuk gets a hattie.

I hope Downey knocks his block off, I think McKee needs something also for his knee to knee stunt he pulled on Homer.

Edited by 2probert4

Even though this we'll probably be just another game that'll be forgotten in a month, I find it important to start a trend. It's no secret that the Wings have struggled against their own division this season, and this is as good of an opportunity as any to get things rolling in the *within* the Central.

Edit: (Kelsey) Grammar

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Even though this we'll probably be just another game that'll be forgotten in a month, I find it important to start a trend. It's no secret that the Wings have struggled against their own division this season, and this is as good of an opportunity as any to get things rolling in the *within* the Central.

Edit: (Kelsey) Grammar

Couldn't agree more.

Wings should be all fired up,hopefully they'll be sick of losing against Central.

But we'll see that tonight.

Go Wings!

I agree, the Wings badly need to establish control of there own division.

The division record is pretty scary when you look at the overall record and consider that 8 of the 10 losses have come against the central. (Including OT/SO losses in the loss category).

That is crazy, the only other two losses were ANA and EDM.

The wings have to start winning against the Central, and winning a lot.

Other than the play against the central I really have a hard time complaining about a lot though, which is nice!!

Nice GDT aflac!

If the Wings aren't to weighted down with Christmas food, I'm thinking they'll finally assert themselves in this division game. Yeah in the long run it's pretty insignificant, but a win tonight would be a good momentum starter. Also good to hear Homer's injury is not serious :thumbup:

Wings 3 (Dats, Drapes, Huds) Blues 1

Ah, good to be back. Looking forward to this one, so it better not be a disappointment. Glad to hear that Downey will be in too. Jackman needs to learn a lesson and discover that hiding behind the refs isn't a strategy.

I'll be there and if Coach Mike needs me, I can fill in on right wing and power play.

Wings - 4

Blues - 1

"Let's go Wings" - 6 times

"Let's go Blues" - 3 times

Make the Scottrade a home arena.

Since Downey is playing, and will settle Jackmans s*** nice and quick, we win 5-1 and Datsyuk gets a hattie.

Oooo, I like the looks of that. I don't know if that's all the Blues will score. I think they might get more, but I hope not. We'll get 5 regardless though.

5-3 Wings. Cleary, Franzen, The Nickidge, Hulder, and...Downey! :lol:

Edited by wingnut40

Yeah Aflac is back!!!

Ok the LGW seems to have had some reconstruction. Now I have to get adjusted <_<

Hopefully it won't take long and the Wings will win.