• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blues 0

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan
awww... the Wings chased the ferret out of the net.

I hope there's someone on suicide watch on the bench.

funny how that Blues troll doesn't seem to be around...

Exactly. Where they at now??? Long gone crying in the corner. Thats where. The fans I respect are the ones who actually show themselves on the boards regardless of who wins or loses. Or in this case, regardless of whether their team gets completely dominated in every way. :lol:

Also, if the score gets worse, this is gonna be a rough one. Babs is warming Downey up for when he's gonna be needed.

Best idea from Babbles. You know from history that the Blues will goon it up whether they are leading or not. Seems like he learned from the last game.

POST!!! That was close!

VLC media player, the feed is smoother and faster than Sopcast.

Yeah, I'm using that, but that just makes it 15 seconds behind instead of a minute.

But hey, as long as I can watch the game :P

This is payback for the unnecessary loss a few days ago.

This is the Wings I remember.

:)

Best idea from Babbles. You know from history that the Blues will goon it up whether they are leading or not. Seems like he learned from the last game.

POST!!! That was close!

They can goon it up with the best of them when they are out of the game in the 3rd. Look for Mayers, Jackson, Jackman and others to all be on the ice with Pavel, Flip, and Rex and our other skill guys.

They can goon it up with the best of them when they are out of the game in the 3rd. Look for Mayers, Jackson, Jackman and others to all be on the ice with Pavel, Flip, and Rex and our other skill guys.

Yep, the farther from a win they are, the worst the gooning will be.

Because he exposed Jackman for the puss he is?

AWESOME. :D

I thought it was towards the Blues because the fans realized they're behing 4 goals.

Look for the crybaby Blues to start gooning it up. All the idiots on the Blues boards are foaming at the mouth about how it's time for the Blues to "send a message."

LOL. What message would that be? "Let's take some more dumb penalties before we lose the game! Then we can start a second decade as the Wings' *****!"