• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blues 0

Rate this topic

Look for the crybaby Blues to start gooning it up. All the idiots on the Blues boards are foaming at the mouth about how it's time for the Blues to "send a message."

LOL. What message would that be? "Let's take some more dumb penalties before we lose the game! Then we can start a second decade as the Wings' *****!"

What message? That they're a bunch of goons who go after guys that don't fight? I don't know who is dumber, the Blues or their fans.

Look for the crybaby Blues to start gooning it up. All the idiots on the Blues boards are foaming at the mouth about how it's time for the Blues to "send a message."

LOL. What message would that be? "Let's take some more dumb penalties before we lose the game! Then we can start a second decade as the Wings' *****!"

:lol:

I think Flip's sent the Blues a pretty good message tonight!

What message? That they're a bunch of goons who go after guys that don't fight? I don't know who is dumber, the Blues or their fans.

I noticed that to. Jackman was going after Pavel all last game and now they went after Franzen and they were also going for Hudler. How can you in your right mind sleep at night after picking a fight with Hudler or anyone else that doesn't fight? I thought to have a fight it had to be mutual? Refs just stood there and let that Homo keep punching Franzen in the back of the head... BERTUZZI???

I noticed that to. Jackman was going after Pavel all last game and now they went after Franzen and they were also going for Hudler. How can you in your right mind sleep at night after picking a fight with Hudler or anyone else that doesn't fight?

That's just Jackman's claim to fame. At least Maltby has more of a tendency to piss off the tough guys...and then back off. Jackman just goes after the skilled players and starts punching them because he's not much good at anything else. And that makes him "tough".

:lol:

I think Flip's sent the Blues a pretty good message tonight!

What's that?

"I EAT GOALIES LIKE MANNY FOR BREAKFAST! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

:P

I noticed that to. Jackman was going after Pavel all last game and now they went after Franzen and they were also going for Hudler. How can you in your right mind sleep at night after picking a fight with Hudler or anyone else that doesn't fight? I thought to have a fight it had to be mutual? Refs just stood there and let that Homo keep punching Franzen in the back of the head... BERTUZZI???

That did seem unnecessarily brutal, with no reaction from the refs... refs seem to be content letting the Blues get away with too much against us lately.

Ughhh I try to like Lilja, I really do, but he does some pretty stupid stuff sometimes. <_<

That penalty was ridiculous. Lilly just gave him a shove as he tried to break through. You can't even hit the guy with the puck anymore! Definitely a 4-0 call.

Whatever

esteef

Alright Wings, I want you guys to have at least 6 goals before the game is over!

It's only 2 more in the 4rd so you know you can do it.

I like these Larry Murphy classes he gives for the kids. i actually learn something myself lol.

When they said that Murphy was gonna teach the kids how to run someone into the boards, I literally though "Oh, God, Murph's gonna send some poor kid flying through the glass!" :lol:

That penalty was ridiculous. Lilly just gave him a shove as he tried to break through. You can't even hit the guy with the puck anymore! Definitely a 4-0 call.

Whatever

esteef

Yeahh it was kind of a weak call, but it wasn't just that, he seems to always have a hard time with simple passes/plays and such that usually don't end well lol. I'm not a Lilja hater, I want to like him, it's just...so hard sometimes haha.