• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blues 0

Rate this topic

That penalty was ridiculous. Lilly just gave him a shove as he tried to break through. You can't even hit the guy with the puck anymore! Definitely a 4-0 call.

Whatever

esteef

No joke....which is just what the NHL refs continue to prove themselves to be night in and night out. Consistency or any kind of rational is just too much to ask I guess. :rolleyes:

No joke....which is just what the NHL refs continue to prove themselves to be night in and night out. Consistency or any kind of rational is just too much to ask I guess. :rolleyes:

If you want to make yourself feel better about NHL refs, watch some NBA.

I watched the Lakers/Suns game yesterday. Inconsistent, phantom calls, and ultimate star treatment. Kobe gets his own set of rules, which apparently don't involve travelling.

I watched the Lakers/Suns game yesterday. Inconsistent, phantom calls, and ultimate star treatment. Kobe gets his own set of rules, which apparently don't involve travelling.

SO true.

They haven't called traveling since MJ. Remember when palming, and carrying were called?? I think they still wore nutters.

SERIOUSLY....THEY CALL THAT??? UGH

Edited by moocat

They haven't called traveling since MJ. Remember when palming, and carrying were called?? I think they still wore nutters.

SERIOUSLY....THEY CALL THAT??? UGH

So true. Maybe I should add that in the "makes you feel old" thread.

I remember when they actually called travelling in the NBA. :P