• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blues 0

Rate this topic

Wait, did somebody just go to the "wow. just wow" card?

PA-THETIC.

This roster of Nancy Kerrigans will never make it in the playoffs and you people know it.

Please. Just quit thinking it could happen this year because there is NO WAY. They are too soft.

IF you add some muscle, maybe. But that is a big IF.

Before I ignore you, I'll point out the problem with your analogy.

You see, Tonya Harding never did anything worthwhile in her skating career after gooning it up. One of her bodyguard goons recently died in his forties (after changing his name, due to his embarassment).

Meanwhile, Nancy Kerrigan won bronze and silver in 92 (behind Harding, admittedly) and 94, respectively.

Thus, your analogy means: The St. Louis Blues are going nowhere; the Red Wings are going places.

And this roster of Nancy Kerrigans just beat your ass 5-0. And knocked out your lead goon with a great, clean body check.

Imagine that. *click*

Edited by edicius

How can you wings fans be pleased with this ice dancing BS?

What a bunch of pansies.

I have never seen a bigger squad of pansies in my life!

This team is going NOWHERE in the playoffs. Sorry.

Wait, did somebody just go to the "wow. just wow" card?

PA-THETIC.

This roster of Nancy Kerrigans will never make it in the playoffs and you people know it.

Please. Just quit thinking it could happen this year because there is NO WAY. They are too soft.

IF you add some muscle, maybe. But that is a big IF.

your team got killed tonight! how does that feel :)?

Guest goon attack
meh. it's best not to feed the trolls.

DIRTY HARRY!! Allright. somebody here has a clue.

And btw, Snepsts: no bigger ***** move than to say "troll" about somebody just because you don't like what they have to say.

JUST SAYING

Guest goon attack
your team got killed tonight! how does that feel :)?

I don't care, they are ******* too. But they beat the s*** out of you guys tonight.

Well it's pretty obvious who is going to win so I'm calling it a night.

I'll try to be here tomorrow, I'll be in and out. Got my birthday to celebrate with my family.

presents presents presents! :hehe:

Happy Birfday!

SHUTOUT OZZIE!!! WINGS WIN 5-0!!!

We need a spanking icon for games such as this :P

Haha, that would be great.

No Hatter for Flip, though... but I can live with a win :P

And btw, Snepsts: no bigger ***** move than to say "troll" about somebody just because you don't like what they have to say.

JUST SAYING

oooh, are you gonna challenge me to an internet fight?

And looking at your avatar there, does that mean you're 24 years old and typing this crap? I had you about ten years younger.

That's just sad.

Guest goon attack

Now the PANSY Blues announcers are making excuses for the Blues PUSSING out tonight.

There was no third period beatdown of the Wings.

INEXCUSABLE

Guest goon attack

And looking at your avatar there, does that mean you're 24 years old and typing this crap? I had you about ten years younger.

That's just sad.

I'm not challenging you to anything. Just calling a spade a spade, *****.

JUST SAYING

you have said nothing worthwhile, I am glad that you guys found the site because it means that the site is doing well. I also hope the blues find a team and a game that they once again challenge the wings, because back in the late 90s it was fun.

I don't care, they are ******* too. But they beat the s*** out of you guys tonight.

really? what game were you watching lol..you see Franzens clean hit on Jackman...then Jackman was scared to fight downey..

Guest goon attack
Before I ignore you, I'll point out the problem with your analogy.

You see, Tonya Harding never did anything worthwhile in her skating career after gooning it up. One of her bodyguard goons recently died in his forties (after changing his name, due to his embarassment).

Meanwhile, Nancy Kerrigan won bronze and silver in 92 (behind Harding, admittedly) and 94, respectively.

Thus, your analogy means: The St. Louis Blues are going nowhere; the Red Wings are going places.

And this roster of Nancy Kerrigans just beat your ass 5-0. And knocked out your lead goon with a great, clean body check.

Imagine that. *click*

That's not bad. BUT, you have to admit this puck control BS is NOT going to win playoff rounds.

That's just sad.

Remember, harold, having a battle of wits is pointless against the witless. :rolleyes:

My bet's on 14, BTW.

Guest goon attack
i'm confused by your personal attack here sparky.

Are you calling me a spade? or a *****?

just looking for some clarity.

You called me a troll, no? Who started the personal attacks? Now, we can play nice from here on out or you can continue with your B.S.

I'm here to give some takes. If you don't like it, don't read my posts.

Or are you unable to control yourself?

OZZIE!!!! :D 45th career shutout. His season keeps on getting better. Also great to know that Babs is officially the head coach of the WC. I'm sure he'll have a say in Ozzie being at the game.

Total domination by the Wings.

Oh and Mule..please never fight again. <3

LOL I love blues fan getting pissed at his sorry team acting like an idiot

yeah your tough team made a good impression during playoffs last decades alright. Did you guys ever beat us in playoff for last 16 years?

Guest goon attack
really? what game were you watching lol..you see Franzens clean hit on Jackman...then Jackman was scared to fight downey..

Walker BEAT DOWN Franzen.

Did you forget about that?

You called me a troll, no? Who started the personal attacks? Now, we can play nice from here on out or you can continue with your B.S.

I'm here to give some takes. If you don't like it, don't read my posts.

Or are you unable to control yourself?

awww, are you trying to be friends now? :wub:

Maybe you need to re-read your posts again (I'll wait. I know it takes a while what with having to sound out the words and all). You've done nothing but insult the red wings on a Red Wings fan forum. That's trolling.

Hence, you are a troll.

If you want to talk hockey, great. But all you've shown so far is that you overuse the words pansy and *****.