• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rwfan007

Time to add flipper?

Rate this topic

had him earlier in the week, but dropped him for cleary because I needed a winger. Too bad I'm getting ready to drop Cleary because I need a LW more... grrr

Oh you could do what one of the guys in my fantasy league is doing and change most your roster nightly. It's annoying me but it's working. He's 24-3-3 last three weeksand is climbing fast.

This is just my thoughts... If you did not add Flip when Zetterberg went IR then that was your mistake. It was released that day the Flip was going to work along side Datsyuk on line 1. When he was mildly producing on the second line it was presumed anyone playing with Dats is only gonna benefit. Unfortunately Z is gonna be back soon possibly New Years Eve and that is going to diminish his Flip's points. Although something to keep in mind if you want a wing on your team look at Huds, not only does he play multiple positions but he has been producing with out any real promotion. Something to consider. Also if Kronner is available in your league then you better nab him up faster then a fat man eats cake.

I can't decide what to do. Hudler has some more assist and has a slightly better +/-. But Flipper has been on a ******* role. Who do you think i should add to my roster. The other issue you have is that i have a bunch of centers including Dats. I would really use a quality winger. Should i just stick with Hudler?

Would love some advice on this one.

It will only be a matter of time before Flip gets an update from Yahoo!. A couple of things to consider is how long will Flip live on Dats line. Will it be perminent or short term. I suppose that all depends on production. The differance in stats of Huds/Flip is Huds has stayed where he is a being reltive with production. Flip is a product of the star power. Anyone who plays on a line with the unbelievable passing skills of Pavel is bound to rack up the points.