• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
auxlepli

What's your one ideal hockey gift?

Rate this topic

will my hockey wish for the NHL is to get that stupid commissioner out of his office, have him tarred and feathered and then tide to a post so we could throw things at him. OK i don't really wish that but i would like him to give up his office and admit that he screwed the league up.

For myself, i would love season tickets for just one year. That would be so awesome.

For something like this to happen again -

God i would love to be able to see us play a game like that again. I still get chills when i watch that game. Now i'm going to have to put that DVD of that game in and spend the afternoon watching that game.

Get rid of the instigator rule, the trapezoid, readjust the conferences to promote more long standing rivalries (ie detroit and toronto), and cut the fat ala Panthers etc, increase commercial deals to make the nhl more mainstream, possibly cutting a deal with nascar or nfl to promote the nhl during commercials to reach out to southern citizens, wheras the nhl promotes nascar or nfl to northern American/Canadian cities. Fix the schedule to make every team verse eachother twice year (one home one away), give the refs more incentive to make better calls, encourage players to treat eachother with respect on the ice, the list goes on forever

So many to choose from... Bettman fired, no shootout, fire bettman, no point for a loss, lose the enforcer rule, fire bettman, Detroit to the East, fire bettman.

Honestly if I could only do one thing, I would probably reduce the size of goaltender equipment, because I'm not sure it would ever happen otherwise.

My biggest wish is to be on Hart Plaza in June watching the guys with the Stanley Cup.

Otherwise, I say eliminate Bettman by legal means - any way possible. If that doesn't work shoot him.

I hate when the talk goes to 'fire bettman'. Do you guys realize that Bettman is just a figurehead? He doesn't make any real decisions, he does what he is told to do. If you are upset with the way the game has changed under Bettman, look no further than the owners. They tell Bettman what to do, and he does it. Otherwise, he would be fired.

Back to topic, I'd love to rewind time and tell Vladdy and co. now to get into the limo. ::sigh:: The Wings have never filled his void. He was so great to watch.

I hate when the talk goes to 'fire bettman'. Do you guys realize that Bettman is just a figurehead? He doesn't make any real decisions, he does what he is told to do. If you are upset with the way the game has changed under Bettman, look no further than the owners. They tell Bettman what to do, and he does it. Otherwise, he would be fired.

Back to topic, I'd love to rewind time and tell Vladdy and co. now to get into the limo. ::sigh:: The Wings have never filled his void. He was so great to watch.

you mean not?

For something like this to happen again -

I have to tell you, watching clips from that game or the actual game brings tears to my eyes. Simply beautiful. But the biggest reaction I have is: "Damn I miss Fedorov. So much." That smiling face after he scores the goal says it all.