• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sticknmove

Really Cool New 2007-08 Red Wings Video

Rate this topic

Awesome video!! Thank you for that my friend :thumbup::thumbup:

No problem, it is my very close friends site. He does the whole politics thing for a living, but he is also one of the biggest Red Wings fans I know. So over break he was bored and made that and decided to toss it up there. Ill definitely let him know that you liked it.

I would love to hear suggestions. What did you think of the music, choice of clips, order of the clips, etc etc. Positive, negative, whatever you think I would love to hear back. It will essentially make the final version better. Dont worry about hurting my feelings, I have thick skin. If you hate something about it, or just think an improvement needs to be made here or there let me know. Thanks alot, especially for the kind words so far regarding the piece.

I enjoyed the video, music for "The Talent" part was good for me, but the other one for "Toughness" was not so good for me. You did really nice job with Steve's speech :) Overall, the video is great!

it's a pretty good video, especially the 1st bit...

Enter Sandman drives me mad, and is a bit predictible for the 'enforcer' section though, thats my only negative comment

Ya I was actually thinking the same thing about using 'enter sandman'. It will be changed. I also think I am going to cut a bit of the fighting and add more hitting. Its hard though b/c there have not been really any "Markov against Edmonton" hits yet. And I am trying to keep it as new as possible, but I will figure it out. Thanks for the input!

Wow, that's a really cool video, I just don't like that 1st song too much, but I guess it fits. Leave it to Stevie to deflect the glory to someone other than himself. I like how Hank hopped over that guy, and I still can't get over The Nickige's diving save against the Sharks! :yowza:

I f-ing love Drake and Downey! I love how he waved off the ref! I like it when Lilja fights. He's like a kid. He's not very good at it, but he seems to think it's fun/funny. He's always laughing afterwards. :lol:

But yeah, it's really cool!! :clap: