• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/31 GDT: Blues 2, Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

vintage Hasek, there. He might not make a lot of saves on a given night, but he makes the few he does count. Manny saw lots of pucks but not very many chances. We need to change that in the 2nd, and put some behind Manny.

Edited by puckloo39

vintage Hasek, there. He might not make a lot of saves on a given night, but he makes the few he does count. Manny saw lots of pucks but not very many chances. We need to change that in the 2nd, and put some behind Manny.

That's the advantage of actually being able to see the game, I know what you're talking about in regards to scoring chances. We've had 10 SOG but I'd say about 2 were actually decent chances, the rest were 'Samuelsson shots'.

Hasek was very good and that save on Tkachuk was phenomenal.

Samuelsson needs to lift his game or he should swap with Hartigan who I was impressed with.

I've seen - too many to count - pucks go behind a goalie but not across the line ;) I think we would like to cross the line!

That's the advantage of actually being able to see the game, I know what you're talking about in regards to scoring chances. We've had 10 SOG but I'd say about 2 were actually decent chances, the rest were 'Samuelsson shots'.

Hasek was very good and that save on Tkachuk was phenomenal.

Samuelsson needs to lift his game or he should swap with Hartigan who I was impressed with.

are you having fun, Aussie? ;) Glad you're getting to watch for a change. I totally agree on the soft shots on Manny. His numbers will look good anyway, if the Wings manage to score a couple on him.

Hasek was Hasek. Hooray!

Now, tell me why oh why Sammy was on the PP units, and is that why we got nothing? ;)

happy new years eve everyone, I should be in and out, hopefully the wings get more chances going, altogether a pretty lifeless boring game so far

Hi, Vip! Happy New Year! Game is mostly STL desperately trying to get the puck away from the Wings. The last two minutes were the most interesting... as the Wings always try to give me a heart attack when the other teams try to get a last minute goal. :blink: