• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/31 GDT: Blues 2, Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

are you having fun, Aussie? ;) Glad you're getting to watch for a change. I totally agree on the soft shots on Manny. His numbers will look good anyway, if the Wings manage to score a couple on him.

Hasek was Hasek. Hooray!

Now, tell me why oh why Sammy was on the PP units, and is that why we got nothing? ;)

I'm having a blast! Would like to see a few more scoring chances though. Lots of minutes spent with scrapping in the corner, and the Wings can't seem to get many passes together.

Datsyuk looked dangerous, and Filppula and Cleary almost connected in the first few minutes. I thought Hudler looked pretty good too but I felt his two linemates were poor.

Cmon Wings, big second period! :thumbup:

I'm having a blast! Would like to see a few more scoring chances though. Lots of minutes spent with scrapping in the corner, and the Wings can't seem to get many passes together.

Datsyuk looked dangerous, and Filppula and Cleary almost connected in the first few minutes. I thought Hudler looked pretty good too but I felt his two linemates were poor.

Cmon Wings, big second period! :thumbup:

there are plenty of scoring chances on this PP. Unfortunately, they're all on us. Dom stopped 'em. Manny scooped up another softie. Manny's tried to score on himself twice now, and no Wings there to take advantage. Drat!!

Guest DetroitIan
That wasnt a bad fight, Draw.

Downey had one of his best shifts in a while, hammers down Salvador and then gets a draw with Walker.

How was that a draw??? Downey landed a left, and halfway landed another. Then overpowered Walker to the ice. Walker did absolutely nothing. You may wanna rewatch that one a few times on youtube tonight buddy. ;)

Yeh, it's pretty bad stuff. They don't look like even getting in the offensive zone at the moment.

I'd love to think they're going score on this power play. But I am doubtful...

STL looks like they're on the PP, not short-handed. Come on, Wings, the party at Cheli's doesn't start til AFTER the game. :rolleyes:

Edited by puckloo39

How was that a draw??? Downey landed a left, and halfway landed another. Then overpowered Walker to the ice. Walker did absolutely nothing. You may wanna rewatch that one a few times on youtube tonight buddy. ;)

If I had to choose a winner, obviously it was Downey. But I'd say draw because only 3 or 4 punches were thrown. I guess it's win Downey since he got that big left in and got the takedown.

GO DOWNEY! BEAT THAT LITTLE *****!

Ha. Wonder what that blues_demitra guy thinks of that. Bunch of Nancy Kerrigans, my ass. :D

I could give a s*** what Blues fans think of the Wings. I absolutely love that they hate us so bad, because I know where all that hatred is rooted: in the fact that the Wings crush their hopes and dreams every single time they meet in the playoffs. It's cute.

booos doing a good job on what they said they would do: keep the Wings outside, all low % shots (what there are of them) except for the chance Dats generated all alone off the faceoff. Manny with a quick glove, but he should know Dats, I guess.

Edited by puckloo39

Landing one punch to Walker's helmet and another one on his back does not win you the fight. Draw.

God, I have a piece of M&Ms shell stuck in the back of my throat and it's giving me a coughing fit of something fierce. I'm gonna end up hurting something because of this. Ugh.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! Hope they didn't hit the champaign early :P