• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
scrum-bum

only games i get are on Versus! & (nhl radio)

Rate this topic

it seems like all of you guys are pretty savvy im just looking for some ideas or recomendations to be able to watch wings games besides center ice and the very few aired VS. games.... im stationed in Ak, born and bred wings fan appreciate any help

NHL Center Ice online. You can find info about it on NHL.com.

It's not like watching games on TV, but you can hone in on 4 games at once if you want to go all out (only 1 game with sound though). You can focus in more on 1 game where that is the only game being watched on a larger screen, or you can expand that screen even further to full screen on your computer or laptop.

Again, it's far from HD, but I've watched games on my laptop sometimes when I was on vacation or not home and it's pretty respectable looking.

Not sure if it's reduced cost or not since half the season is done, but it might be worth your time to take a look.

Go AWOL, and move to Michigan.

haha!

i've been pushing hard to bet stationed at airsta detroit/or traverse city,but the man wont let me.my specialty is c-130's,those two stations only have helo's...

good idea though

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46749

This is a link to a post from a while ago about how to watch all NHL games online for FREE. It has step by step instructions , and it works because my friend watches every wings game on it... have fun watchin the amazing wings.

thanks for all your help.im going to give it a shot

I can't speak to how to see more Wings games. I watch a lot of CBC though. I freaking love HNIC.

you'd think alaska would have cbc in there local tv but its not.o-well,ken kal aint soo bad.at least ill get most of the playoff run.