• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DAN THE POOLMAN

CALIFORNIA WINGS FANS?

Rate this topic

Yes, we'll be at both (EastlansingNative and I).

I'll post a group events for each game so everyone knows where to meet up and say hi!

TheWestWing, FUUFNF, Shockwave180 - did you guys get tix?

already got tix for the wings-kings game... still trying to ebay some wings-ducks tix.

Got three tickets for the Kings game. I might have one extra. If somebody is willing to exchange that one for a Ducks game let me know. Even if you don't want to exchange, I'd be interested in selling it. PM me if interested.

Does anybody in LA know how I can possible meet the team for photo or autograph opportunity?

Only place would be at El Segundo - Health South where they practice when they are traveling for the west coast trip. Look the phone number up and give a call on Saturday. They normally have the schedule out week by week (saturday to saturday) when the visiting teams will practice. I'm certain that'd be your best opportunity to see them.

Only place would be at El Segundo - Health South where they practice when they are traveling for the west coast trip. Look the phone number up and give a call on Saturday. They normally have the schedule out week by week (saturday to saturday) when the visiting teams will practice. I'm certain that'd be your best opportunity to see them.

Wow, cool thanks alot man. Appreciated))

Goin to both games! Heading up to LA on Tues, going to stay downtown (Figueroa Hotel, maybe?). Hit the Kings game, crash, hang out in LA then down to Anaheim for the Ducks game. W00t!

There are no tickets for the Ducks game left (directly from Ticketbastard). You need to order from Ticketexchange which is Ticketbastard's scalping operation for season ticket holders. That's how I got my 2 tickets for the Ducks game.

Edited by andyinsdca