• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CdnWingsFanEh

Henrik Zetterberg

Rate this topic

Zetterberg is doing a private autograph session for Frozen Pond in Toronto (Concord) Ontario. As it is a private signing, you will not be able to meet him/ take photos etc. Items have to be in by Feb 6th. You send you items in, and they get them signed for you. Frozen Pond is a very reputable autograph company in Canada, and they give you a seal of authenticity (sp?) as well as I believe a certificate.

Flat items are $43 (photos up to 16X20)

Bulky items are $56

**** Please call 905-760- 8404 before sending in any items. ****

Personalizations (within reason) available at no additional charge.

Linky:

http://www.frozenpond.com/xcart/customer/h...city#zetterberg

I normally wouldn't bother posting a private signing, but in the Lilja post, it looked like there might be interest for it.

Happy autograph hunting!

Edited by CdnWingsFanEh

Guest wingswillwincup

$400 for a jersey signing ?? lmao ..... i love zetterberg but no thanks

i guess its all about the money now a days ...sad

$400 for a jersey signing ?? lmao ..... i love zetterberg but no thanks

i guess its all about the money now a days ...sad

Its not all about the money because most if not damn near all of that money will go to whoever is hosting this not to Z.

$400 for a jersey signing ??

That actually isn't that bad. A plain jersey before customization would be $250 or so, then add another $100 for customizing and you are looking at around $350. Getting the autograph for another $50 seems reasonable.

By comparison, you can fill out a survey over at the HHOF for a chance to win an autographed Crosby jersey, which is valued at $750.

Zetterberg is doing a private autograph session for Frozen Pond in Toronto (Concord) Ontario. As it is a private signing, you will not be able to meet him/ take photos etc. Items have to be in by Feb 6th. You send you items in, and they get them signed for you. Frozen Pond is a very reputable autograph company in Canada, and they give you a seal of authenticity (sp?) as well as I believe a certificate.

Flat items are $43 (photos up to 16X20)

Bulky items are $56

**** Please call 905-760- 8404 before sending in any items. ****

Personalizations (within reason) available at no additional charge.

Linky:

I normally wouldn't bother posting a private signing, but in the Lilja post, it looked like there might be interest for it.

Happy autograph hunting!

Please excuse this thread interruption:

There are many great avatars on LGW, but your ranks supreme. :thumbup: I need to find that picture to hang in our rec room by the rod hockey table.

Now, back to the regularly shceduled Zetterberg autograph thread. :D

Please excuse this thread interruption:

There are many great avatars on LGW, but your ranks supreme. :thumbup: I need to find that picture to hang in our rec room by the rod hockey table.

Now, back to the regularly shceduled Zetterberg autograph thread. :D

Hey, thanks! Snoopy's got a number of good hockey pictures...

Edited by CdnWingsFanEh

i think that means they give you a jersey signed. not that you send one and then they sign it and send it back. It's under "Mail Order Pricing Our Items"

Yeah, the $400 jersey, is one of their own pro jersey's that they've personalized, and had him autograph. If you send your own jersey in, it's $56.

Guest wingswillwincup
Yeah, the $400 jersey, is one of their own pro jersey's that they've personalized, and had him autograph. If you send your own jersey in, it's $56.

they give you a jersey ?? cause i didnt see that written on the site , all i saw was send objects and we'd sign them , and the jersey was written for 399

There's section for their items you can buy signed and a section to where you mail them your item and they get it signed for you.

I've ordered from Frozen Pond at least a dozen times and have been very satisfied every time. They send you a COA and the item has a hologram sticker on it that certifies it's authentic. They rock.I just placed my order for 2 auto pucks.They have a huge selection of current and former players available.

Edited by Swede40

they give you a jersey ?? cause i didnt see that written on the site , all i saw was send objects and we'd sign them , and the jersey was written for 399

The "our items" section is the pricing for items you can order from them autographed, which will be sent to you. The "your items" section is prices for items you send in to get autographed.

So, for example, you can send an photo to get autographed and it will cost you $43, or you can just order an autographed photo from the site for $46 (no need to send in your own photo).

Mail Order Pricing

Our Items

Autographed 8X10 Photo ............................................... $46 CDN

Autographed 16X20 Photo .............................................. $66 CDN

Autographed Red Wings Puck .......................................... $46 CDN

Autographed McFarlane Figurine ...................................... $59 CDN

Autographed Stick ........................................................ $129 CDN

Autographed Red Wings Pro Jersey ................................... $399 CDN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your flat item (photos up to 16X20) ......................................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$43 CDN

Your bulky item ............................................................. $56 CDN

The "our items" section is the pricing for items you can order from them autographed, which will be sent to you. The "your items" section is prices for items you send in to get autographed.

So, for example, you can send an photo to get autographed and it will cost you $43, or you can just order an autographed photo from the site for $46 (no need to send in your own photo).

was it really that hard for some people to get toby? hahahahahahahah i thought thats what i said.

was it really that hard for some people to get toby? hahahahahahahah i thought thats what i said.

To be honest, I think I only read the first half of your post and didn't notice the "our items" at the end. In any event, I think someone else mentioned that they couldn't see where it said that. I thought I would show it more explicitly. :P

Well, I prefer to think of it as they charge you $56 for the autograph, and $343 for the jersey, but if you prefer to think of it as they charge you $399 for the autograph, and throw in the pro jersey for free, that'll work, too :hehe:

Either way, as the other posters covered above for $399 they provide you with one of THEIR pro jerseys with a Zetterberg autograph, and the COA and hologram, as mentioned above.

Toby91_ca, hillbillywingsfan, and swede40 covered it fairly accurately.

To be honest, Zetterberg does other signings in the Detroit area on occasion, where you can actually meet him etc, and charge about the same amount, which to me would be a better deal, but to each his own.

Edited by CdnWingsFanEh

Gotta say I'm disapointed about the private signing part. What's the point if you can't meet Zetterberg? The Wings hardly ever come to town as it is. At least other guys bother to show up in person like Jaromir Jagr who was recently at the store. I wonder if the players themselves decide whether to show or not?

I am glad i gotta Hanks autograph (on several items) at Westland mall a few years ago for $35... looks like it is a good investment now.

Now i am not above making money on the deal....

$3500.00 for a Hank Game Used stick and autograph from him :) w/ CoA

a04100ea.jpg

Edited by OsGOD

I am glad i gotta Hanks autograph (on several items) at Westland mall a few years ago for $35... looks like it is a good investment now.

Now i am not above making money on the deal....

$3500.00 for a Hank Game Used stick and autograph from him :) w/ CoA

a04100ea.jpg

Yeah me too. That's where I got one of his, as well. He was doing a signing with Lazy and Sucks.. Is that the one you went to?

Gotta say I'm disapointed about the private signing part. What's the point if you can't meet Zetterberg? The Wings hardly ever come to town as it is. At least other guys bother to show up in person like Jaromir Jagr who was recently at the store. I wonder if the players themselves decide whether to show or not?

It's the promoter that decides if it's private or not. Yeah, I would rather go to a session that's not private. I don't see a lot of point otherwsie. I want a photo/chance to meet the player. I think the point is that they can get the player to sign a lot more stuff if he doesn't have to meet each person, say hi, pose for photos, etc. As far as I see it there's not much point to the session unless you get to meet them. I guess if you want something of you own signed, though, and there's no other way of doing it... Sometimes when they say it's a private session, though, it's b/c the store is going to another city for the autographs, and the peson is not going to be at the store in person.