• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jwo

Massive brawl

Rate this topic

that's great.

But i don't get why the gave out 378 penalty minutes, just seems silly to me. It's not like every player is going to go into the penalty box :lol:

Guest jaytan
that's great.

But i don't get why the gave out 378 penalty minutes, just seems silly to me. It's not like every player is going to go into the penalty box :lol:

They could declare both benches to be temporary penalty boxes for the night and make the sin bins into the benches. :P

Anytime I watch goalies fight I compare it to the Vernon/Roy fight and conclude that any other goalie fight sucks

:thumbup: Totally agree.

I just hope that if Cloutier ever comes back, we get Proby to protect our goalies from him. He's absolutely MAD! This isn't a goalie fight, but one goalie throwing hammers while the other goalie mao's on a few knuckle sandwitches. I have posted this here before, but seeems there are more than a few newbies here these days.

(Warning: Not for the faint of heart or anyone who voted for "Imagine all the people" by John Lennon on the other forum.)

Guest Jeremy88
:thumbup: Totally agree.

I just hope that if Cloutier ever comes back, we get Proby to protect our goalies from him. He's absolutely MAD! This isn't a goalie fight, but one goalie throwing hammers while the other goalie mao's on a few knuckle sandwitches. I have posted this here before, but seeems there are more than a few newbies here these days.

(Warning: Not for the faint of heart or anyone who voted for "Imagine all the people" by John Lennon on the other forum.)

Christ...I don't mind watching people fight. Hell, I watch wrestling every monday night. When I say I want peace in the world, I mean I want the wars to stop. Idc if people are fighting every now and then...without violence where would we get our entertainment. (Think about it...just about every videogame, action movie, or action tv show/drama has to do with violence.) I just think war is dumb.

I didn't like that ***** that kept pulling his opponents jerseys over their heads and then wailed on them. Then he threw his arms up in the air to the crowd like he'd just won the world heavyweight championship. Hopefully soon he gets mauled in a fair fight.

I didn't like that ***** that kept pulling his opponents jerseys over their heads and then wailed on them. Then he threw his arms up in the air to the crowd like he'd just won the world heavyweight championship. Hopefully soon he gets mauled in a fair fight.

No doubt! And did ya see the shoulders on that guy? Of course ya didn't, he didn't frikkin have any!

(easy for me to say, I'm sure he'd kick my ass all over the ice, then skate around waving his skinny arms in the air to the crowd... :ranting: )

Christ...I don't mind watching people fight. Hell, I watch wrestling every monday night. When I say I want peace in the world, I mean I want the wars to stop. Idc if people are fighting every now and then...without violence where would we get our entertainment. (Think about it...just about every videogame, action movie, or action tv show/drama has to do with violence.) I just think war is dumb.

I'm just jokin around, thanks for being a good sport. :thumbup:

Cloutes was a little frightening though, wasn't he? Reminded me of my dad when I was a kid on a hot day and the lawn mower wouldn't start! Holy s***, dad, give it a rest! :blink:

Yeah, agreed. That team in white (my Russian is nonexistent, but from the jerseys and the labels on the page, it was AK Bars Kazan, wasn't it?) is a bunch of punk-ass *******. Whole thing started cause two of their guys decided to gang up on the guy in black just for scoring a goal.

This is why the NHL has that rule about leaving the bench.

To the Russians on the boards: Can someone of you dig out a link to some statistics to this game?

AK Bars Kazan 7 (white) - Traktor Chelyabinsk 5 (dark)

The goal that preceded the brawl was actually disallowed because the refs blew the whistle already. That was why AK Bars players took exception to Traktor's player shooting after the whistle. AK Bars was playing two men short at the time with about a minute left in the game. Traktor pulled their goalie so it was 6 on 3, and the fight was initially 6 on 3 as well. Several AK Bars players jumped off the bench to even the numbers. That left to the bench-clearing brawl. 6 players on each side were suspended for between 1 and 6 games afterwards. As was mentioned before, 378 min. of penalties were also called.

Coincidentally, :P Traktor is coached by Andrei Nazarov, the former NHL tough guy.