• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

betterREDthandead

1/12 GDT: Senators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

He clearly lost, but I can't argue with the effort. :D

Hmm, weird. HNIC said that it was a Detroit penalty. Looks like Neil had the initial penalty for high-sticking.

Lilja lost? WTF? lol...

It is not hard to play well and have a lot of momentum when you can do nearly anything to another player on the ice and not get penalized for it. As long as you are wearing an Ottawa jersey, that is.

Guest DetroitIan

Wooooo! My boy Brian finally got here. Which means it's time to drink! Maybe the Jager will help ease the blow...haha

Guest GordieSid&Ted
what strain of flu do you have, RS, the "Z" flu? I think he may as well go lie down and watch a movie, too.

Anybody have any clue what's going on tonight?

Indecision

Gripping the sticks too hard

passes that are too hard

drop passes to nobody

count the number of wings that have landed on their rear end after contact vs the number of sens

sens are winning almost every battle

sens are blocking everything

sens penalty kill knows the best way to play our PP is to be hyper aggressive and pressure

they're body checking is more effective

we're completely getting outclassed

I love it. It shows just how easy it is to get beaten by anybody when you get outmuscled and outworked.

Anyone think the Wings are suffering from the All Star Game on the horizon syndrome? I don't want to say they don't care about this game but for such a big game against a great opponent the boys look as sloppy as they've been in 4 years.